1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ADBLADE SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdsensePH, May 22, 2017.

After all the traffic i sent using social media and seo. They told me that my traffic is automated and robotic. The traffic as of now is very good since i target sports and this is the peak dates for sports events. After you earn big they will now tell you that your site has automated traffic / clicks. I cannot take picture since my account has been suspended and when i login it just say invalid login.

AdsensePH, May 22, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's a very serious allegation with no facts to back it up. That's not the way you should be running your business.

You can provide evidence that your site is legit and I'm sure you can take a screenshot of the email they sent notifying you that they had a problem with your account.

Edit: it seems you have a track record with ad companies having a problem with your traffic

sarahk, May 22, 2017 IP
  3. AdsensePH

AdsensePH Member

Best Answers:
    The only email i receive is that they suspended my account no screenshots etc.

"I had been with cpalead for long year and i earned alot in my prime days using facebook then after a year i used to earn small amount of money then come the day when i was waiting for their payment, an email was sent to me saying that my traffic is invalid."

Justin pmed me about the past cpalead where the people are toxic. Said sorry about what happen. Offered me to go back.

I cannot tell where my traffic come since if i will it will be the end of us who knows that we can get alot of traffic in that site. but i can send picture of my site.

Attached Files:

• meo.jpg
      meo.jpg
      File size:
      79.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You just told me that you own the domain 12ups.com
    surely your analytics program tells you where the traffic comes from, if not, change.

sarahk, May 22, 2017 IP
  5. AdsensePH

AdsensePH Member

Best Answers:
    This is the email they sent me. My analytics doesnt show where my traffic came from. As far as i know.

Attached Files:

• 5454.png
      5454.png
      File size:
      45.5 KB
      Views:
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you want ad programs to take you seriously then you need to get some decent analytics on there and look at where your traffic is coming from.

How can you even have a conversation with them if they know more about your traffic than you do?

At this stage you've given no evidence that either of these ad programs were unreasonable but you've shown that you have little understanding of your own site. Crying scam seems unreasonable.

sarahk, May 22, 2017 IP
  7. AdsensePH

AdsensePH Member

Best Answers:
    I already pmed them all the screenshots about where my traffic coming from. All details and post that i made to get traffic this month.

8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Don't send them via PM. If you want to discuss this scam claim of yours with the members of this forum then you need to be posting them here.

sarahk, May 22, 2017 IP
    VacationCrasher likes this.
  9. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sarah has hit this one right on the head here. Adblade is one of the leading advertising networks and has been around for years.

If you have no idea where your traffic is coming from then you have more problems than just being suspended from this network, I assume you are buying very low quality traffic to boost your Alexa/stats to get you into networks like this.

lukey372, May 22, 2017 IP
  10. AdsensePH

AdsensePH Member

Best Answers:
    I do not buy traffic and i know exactly where my traffic came from. I dont wanna post it here. So do not assume.

AdsensePH, May 23, 2017 IP
  11. Raf Cosentino

Raf Cosentino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Bryan - Adblade has worked with thousands of publishers since 2008 and takes fraud very seriously. The action taken with your site was clearly justified in our opinion, however, please understand that we are not claiming that you are intentionally buying bad traffic or doing anything malicious. There are many unscrupulous sources of traffic out there that scam publishers like yourself with inexpensive clicks. You get what you pay for.

Raf Cosentino, May 23, 2017 IP
  12. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    and this happened with me today i got mail from adblade they just suspended my account for fraud clicks ,just before payment , i reached minimum payment amount last month which is $250 if my traffics was fraud why they didn't suspended or tell me that time , ?
    in business since 2008 not mean you are not fraud and can't be true,
    they just suspended account before payment date this mean "taken away all money in there pocket"

really , and you are the one who work for adblade i know you are in my skypee contact who told me everything is good and i will receive my payment on time and now suspended account , who told you if you are in business since 2008 so cant scammed ? you just took all hard earning publisher money , if traffic was bad you should told earlier , not after 3 months and after earning $400 + ..just before payment date

adblade totally fraud and scammed company now , i don't know if they paid earlier ,may be in old day but now they just suspend publisher account before payment date after working 3-4 months when you reached minimum payment amount which is $250

aryan481, May 23, 2017 IP
  13. Raf Cosentino

Raf Cosentino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Aryan481 - Happy to look in your account too but I dont know who you are. What is your account number and I can look up and provide feedback.

VacationCrasher likes this.
  14. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    now how to know account no. ? i can't even login .,mate , yeah i can tell you my mail reference no. is #46383

15. Raf Cosentino

Raf Cosentino Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me the email associated with the account so I can verify its your account?

16. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i cant write email address in public forum sending you in PM

i will post all my traffics source data of google analytics here and than prove me wrong my traffics is fraud and robot generated

17. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is the message which you sent me someday before , message words clearly show you are examining my account , my question if my traffics was fraud why you not see that time ?
    you were just waiting me for earn high amount [​IMG]

18. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    these are my site google analytics data screenshots which clearly show i have high amount of traffics match it with your data ,is it different ?[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. AdsensePH

AdsensePH Member

Best Answers:
    I dont really get why you claim that traffic to be unscrupulous or fraud. Those are people looking for something to watch. They are real. You see people earning. You kinda find reasons for it to be suspended. other than that you dont respond to emails sent like alot of them.

AdsensePH, May 23, 2017 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You didn't show me traffic stats but you did show me a bunch of pages from a single, low quality, social media site. Do you actually have any analytics to show that your bounce rates, origins, browser type or anything?

sarahk, May 23, 2017 IP