1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this a matter of my site being brand new?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vig, May 23, 2017.

When I look at my website's keyword rankings on serp stat, I have "N/A" for all of my ranking information. Does this mean my website is just too young (1 month old), a matter of me not doing something right (I think I submitted all the necessary items to get indexed), or is there some other issue?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my URL but the website in question is the link in my signature.

Thank you for any help!

Vig, May 23, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site is new obviously and it doesn't mean that your site pages are indexed it will immediately rank. The question here is does your website engage with your target users? Don't focus on solely in rankings because you will miss the most important thing in ranking metrics.

KylieSweet, May 23, 2017 IP
  3. Vig

Vig Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not completely focused on rankings, but a large part of me has to be concerned because no website is largely successful without being ranked well (I know there might be some instances where this isn't true, but for the most part). I think it's just a matter of being new because my backlink work is shown at the bottom. With that said, it brings up another question. Is this too many backlinks for a new site and do I need to worry about some sort of penalty, or am I safe as long as I tone it down going forward? Here is the link where you can see:

https://serpstat.com/domains/index?query=sextoysatisfaction.com&ff=1&search_type=subdomains&se=g_us

Thanks again for your help!

Vig, May 24, 2017 IP
  4. FalcoMark

FalcoMark Member

Best Answers:
    Getting your site to rank takes time. After making the on page SEO pretty, adding back links, and adding content, I tell the client it will take 4-6 months for anything to take effect. I just started a new site that focuses on web presence in the Raleigh NC area and its been alive for about 6 months and is still at a Moz score rank 1 despite doing all the right SEO. The good side to this is that new competitors are going to have a hard time catching up to me once I take off.

FalcoMark, May 24, 2017 IP
  5. KBay

KBay Peon

Best Answers:
    You can check Google webmaster tools. There you can monitor search stat about your site and check if there any problem search bot has with your site.
    [​IMG]

KBay, May 24, 2017 IP
  6. SteenH

SteenH Peon

Best Answers:
    And make sure You do not prevent google robots in crawling the page. Some times the developer forget to switch it of when the finish a homepage!

SteenH, May 30, 2017 IP
  7. ahmedsheeraz

ahmedsheeraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you submit your sitemap to Google? If not, you need to go to Google Search Console, add ur property (website) and submit sitemap. Then check how many pages have been indexed by Google in Search Console. It's too early to rank as your website is just a 1 month baby :)

ahmedsheeraz, May 30, 2017 IP
  8. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please check whether your site is indexed in Google or not. If yes, domain age is the reason for your problem.

MayurKawale, Jan 26, 2018 IP
  9. jennypitula

jennypitula Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For one month old website, it is really tough to get ranking. But I can give you one suggestion for the beginning start targeting 1 or 2 keywords for each page and try to get ranking. Do not forget to mention those focus keywords in meta tags.

jennypitula, Jan 31, 2018 IP