1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I was denied adsense account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by vpath, May 21, 2017.

Could it be because I still have the demo site set up and no original content yet? I was trying to get all of my accounts set up to prepare for my launching articles. If this could be the case, should I try again once I have original content up or am I out of luck? :/

vpath, May 21, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Or could it be that you did not read the terms and condition and guidelines that you agreed to when you signed up. When you ticked the box, you agreed your site met the terms and conditions and guidelines. Did you not remember reading the bit in there about NOT submitting "under construction" or incomplete sites. Why did you even submit it for? Why did you tick the box that your site was compliant when it was not? Of to a bad start with adsense.

Agent000, May 21, 2017 IP
  3. vpath

vpath Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah :( I'm a noobie.. I'm gonna do dumb stuff at first I suppose. To be honest, you read so much setting up so many things, sometimes I give the skim read service :( I'll put up original content up and try again after than.

vpath, May 21, 2017 IP
  4. Andrew James

Andrew James Member

Best Answers:
    Google will not approve your account until your website is not up to the mark on the Google rules. You should promote your site and add unique content on it first.

Andrew James, May 25, 2017 IP
  5. Rakenson

Rakenson Member

Best Answers:
    Even after your site is setup you need to bring in traffic. This will take time and AdSense wants to see quite a few quality posts before they will approve the site. Just keep at it and I'm sure they will approve eventually.

Rakenson, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  6. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    TRAFFIC MEANS ZERO FOR ADSENSE APPROVAL!!!!!!

pmf123, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well adsense its not made for demos .They want to know that you are already a publisher in this field

Spartan14, Jul 26, 2017 IP