1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Native Ads [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rayees wani, Oct 5, 2015.

1. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Report him for what exactly? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You created your account a week ago and you've done nothing but defend this network without any actual proof.. Of course people are going to start thinking you work for them.

lukey372, May 16, 2017 IP
  2. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for support everyone. I appreciate it and I hope we will clean this beautiful forum from fake accounts

fidanselmani, May 16, 2017 IP
  3. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I am making a point here and it is important you all know you don't need to point fingers.I am specifically interested in talking about adnow and I am entitled to my opinion.
    I can post anywhere I want and that is why freedom of speech should be the order of the day anywhere. I just smile when somebody says you will clean up fake accounts.For your information I have no linking with ad now and you can go any length to confirm that since I signed up with my Facebook account.I am only been sincere and one of them is that I saw and confirm some people I know received payment from ad now.

sunday Smith, May 16, 2017 IP
  4. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    All people that have receive payments, their accounts are 'Fake users' which most of them has been banned from Digitalpoint Forum. Basically they lied because they never been publisher in Adnow, but it was Team of Adnow that has commented. So you talk whatever you want because is Freedom of speech? And why the f*** we can't talk whatever we want then? Why you insist so much that Adnow is not scam and why we 'can't have the freedom speech to say that Adnow is scam ? Because it hurt? Because you are one of Adnow team? I know up to 10 accounts that protect Adnow and they all have shitty english language which speak in the same way as you do. I know that you are from Adnow and I know that you want to bring more publisher in Adnow so you can scam them, but it's not gonna work. Not in this forum boy! We have multi-topic with proofs that Adnow is scam so please give up you and your bullshit team.

Cheers :)

5. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    I done need you to be abusive.how do you prove you are not running a fake account? can you drop your Facebook name and I drop mine so we can verify who is fake?I suspect you too.I can go any length to prove my integrity.If you are sure you are not fake just as you claim then prove to me ad now has scammed you.

6. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys i was going through Google where i saw this forum. I was told by a friend adnow pays but with so many opinions, I don't knowmwhat i should do. He his from the Uk and he told me he gets paid.

Daniel Beatrice, May 16, 2017 IP
  7. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Your name is like a American but your language is like a Indian, lol.
    My username is fidanselmani which is my personal name Fidan and my last name Selmani. This account is complete original, without fake reviews. I only tell the truth. That's why I don't need to open fake accounts like your team lol!

8. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Ops. @sunday Smith has referred to comment ? Lol. Thanks for letting us know that 'your friend' has paid. Any other fake comment to say?
    For course adnow is scam, stop spamming the forum with fake comments/reviews.

9. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    Your English is so poor that to even understand you, it's difficult for me....What is Sunday smith has referred to comment? I thought If you trust anyone close to you.Even words you use here is all against ad now.

10. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Here are just 50% of posts and proofs that Adnow is scam.
    1) https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-com-is-pure-scammer-website-just-stay-away.2800303/
    2) https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-doesnt-pay-scam-alert.2788669/
    3) https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/care-adnow-com-scam.2770964/

If you want, I can post much more, but I am afraid that Moderators will remove links outside of Forum. Now, shut up and go in hell because no one will gonna believe your fake reviews. Adnow is pure scam and that's the reality that you have to accept it. Goodbye and do not except any more answers from me.

11. sunday Smith

sunday Smith Member

Best Answers:
    hey buddy you should be the one to shut up. Provide me with a prove of adnow scamming you...You are just saying rubbish in n this thread... Are you for real? I think you should shut your mouth. provide tourcoen scamming proof.

12. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Check links below and you see proofs of adnow is scam.
    I see that you are from Adnow team otherwise you will not protect all day them. Lol

13. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is the screenshot and they deleted the other ticket where they made payment related promises

Attached Files:

Rocksrahul784, May 16, 2017 IP
  14. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You shut you mouth you can't cheat anymore. Everybody knows you are adbow representative. They cheat people this is true. They cheated me this is true.If Anyone don't believe, just search Google and you get almost every person saying that they cheated them. If I'm wrong, but not everyone is wrong.

Rocksrahul784, May 16, 2017 IP
  15. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes i m 100% agree with fidan selmani that adnow.com is pure scam network and sunday smith is only here to defend adnow.com scam network where is orignal owner of adnow.com why they not defend him self that adnow.com is not scam but every body knows that adnow.com is scam scam network so and sunday smith got job to protect adnow.com and i think he got pay from their shitty network they give a job to him to defend adnow.com because he is only posting for adnow.com thread his total 37 post til yet and 98% post in adnow.com which is clearly shows us sunday smith is adnow.com 2nd account which mean its fake account and protect and defend adnow.com but I just say 2words adnow.com is scam scam and scam

fadhi123, May 16, 2017 IP
  16. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    now tel me sunday smith another people got scam now he is also send fraud traffic ohh come on mate your adnow.com is scam network why you cheated with people 100+ complaints against your network and still you defending if you post again about it i will report you every body got scam from your network now shut your month ok.

fadhi123, May 16, 2017 IP
  17. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    Adnow is not scam, the only reason you why you will have issues with Adnow is when your traffic is not organic, it will not convert. Simple and it does not make Adnow a scam. It's a normal precept.

If truly this happened, provide full screenshot and your website details. To backup your words because I don't have any doubts against adnow, all I know whenever my payment is delayed I contact them and they'd pay me, though it might take some time but I'd be paid.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2017
    Adebo, May 16, 2017 IP
  18. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My 90% traffic is organic. 12k+ unique visitors per day.

Rocksrahul784, May 17, 2017 IP
  19. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    why dont you backup your words and provide full screenshots

cromiu, May 17, 2017 IP
  20. Daniel Beatrice

Daniel Beatrice Peon

Best Answers:
    Sincerely, I am trying to know the truth about ad now and from information gathered, I think I am left in the dark and why will I say that? I confirmed some received payment since I saw payment proof.Sincerely I am still in the dark.

Daniel Beatrice, May 17, 2017 IP