1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Applying Adsense for a Website Which Already Had One in the Past

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by schopenhauerthefahad, May 16, 2017.

Hi,

I am about to buy a website which has some traffic and a paltry income from Adsense. But the owner has refused to sell me the Adsense account. He'd take off adsense from the website before the purchases is completed. I want to ask is it possible to apply/get approval from Google for a new Adsense account on a website which had an adsense pulled off? I mean should I buy the website and apply adsense for it ?

schopenhauerthefahad, May 16, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, he will refuse to sell you the Adsense account!! That is against Adsense's terms and conditions!
    You can apply with the site, but just because it previously had AdSense is no guarantee that it would be approved again (assuming that this was the site that the previous owner used to get the Adsense account)

Agent000, May 16, 2017 IP
  3. schopenhauerthefahad

schopenhauerthefahad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Is it true that chances of rejection are higher if you apply for Adsense on a website which already had an Adsense in the past. I plan to buy the website and then work on it for six months and then apply for Adsense

schopenhauerthefahad, May 16, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thats nonsense. Where did you get that info from?

Agent000, May 16, 2017 IP
  5. Migel Hawes

Migel Hawes Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not true, you can apply and get approve even if adsense was on the site

Migel Hawes, May 23, 2017 IP