1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Warning] CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! DO NOT USE THEM! [Proof]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Jeehan, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Mike Sharma

Mike Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've replied ur email with screenshot of real lead .. Here I'm providing copies too of screenshot
    [​IMG]

Mike Sharma, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  2. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, justin when you answer my post: Cpalead now turns to 100% fraud. I have no doubt about it. Because they stop my $950 payment over 6 months. If my traffic quality is not so good. Ok, I understand please send me all traffic details. If CPAlead has done this then I believe. CPAlead is right and I am wrong. I challenge you, CPALead Justin. You can not prove this my traffic quality is wrong because I am 100% sure, My traffic quality is 100% good. If you have any document show me this. My name is Rakib Hasan and my CPAlead account id: 569941, Email: .

Md Rakib Hasan, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  3. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, brother, I know you are 100% right. But CPAlead justin doesn't understand your feelings because they are fraud. I already earn over $10.5K without any hassle from other CPA network but CPAlead justin stops my payment before 6 months ago more than $950. I request you, please write lot's of reviews other forum site and submit against CPAlead. Now my mind is totally clear I write against CPAlead today or tomorrow.

Best of luck my friend.

Md Rakib Hasan, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  4. Mike Sharma

Mike Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have some conversations with Justin .. He told he'll talk to security team and reply ASAP ..My clicks are real and organic and came from my websites where I'm promoting adsense too which proves traffic are very good quality . I'll reply as soon as I get any response.

Mike Sharma, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  5. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I understand the feelings here you would have but it doesn't change the fact here we had noted serious issues with fraudulent activity that we would need to handle with our advertisers, I understand you've made money with other networks but unfortunately what you had sent us was poor from our reviews on the account and from our advertisers word.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  6. Mike Sharma

Mike Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got a reply from CPAlead that my hold on account is removed and the payment will be sent on next schedule. Thanks !

Mike Sharma, Apr 3, 2017 IP
    CPALeadJustin likes this.
  7. AdsensePH

AdsensePH Member

Best Answers:
    Good Day. I just also want to share my experience with cpalead. I tried to go back to the company but i read alot of bad comments. So i want to share mine. I had been with cpalead for long year and i earned alot in my prime days using facebook then after a year i used to earn small amount of money then come the day when i was waiting for their payment, an email was sent to me saying that my traffic is invalid. Wow. What a perfect timing. Payment time was so perfect with that email. Its like a blackmail that if you dont earn big you wont get paid by your efforts. For me a little amount of money is important since i work hard for it. And at that moment i badly need that for my studies and all you did is blackmail me to the highest level. a1.jpg a2.jpg

This is my earnings for the past year im with cpalead.
    a3.jpg
    a4.jpg

a5.jpg
    I am currently looking for new network. Then came across this post and decided to voice out. P.S Even the tshirts and gift certificates promised was not sent

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    AdsensePH, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  8. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi Jude,
    There is no blackmail occurring here. I see these messages and even you last revenue was in 2014. I see you were speaking to another support member (Newer at the time and no longer with us) so I do apologize if the responses were not sufficient. But to clear we pay all affiliates who earn revenue with us if there are no issues with quality which at the time as you can see we had large reversals coming in.

Also, when we note poor traffic or let our publisher(s) know of this it is simply not on their payment date but when we find the concerns in the system, further checks are done generally before payment is sent to ensure payments are fully ready to go, this isn't blackmail.

You are a long time member of our network, I'd love to discuss this with you asap to make things right. I've sent an email to you as well with some more details.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  9. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Can you provide me all bad quality traffic leads details list? My account CPAlead ID: 569941 and email:

Md Rakib Hasan, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  10. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    CPAlead 100% Fraud I have no doubt about it. If you have to need details about your traffic CPAlead Justin can't prove you this details because of CPAlead fraud. So I advise all publisher don't waste your valuable time.

Md Rakib Hasan, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  11. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I can assure you we are not and have not been or will be "fraud". If you blatantly provide fraudulent traffic then this will not be paid. I advise publishers to run clean and legitimate traffic with us :)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  12. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Can you provide any prove my traffic quality?

Md Rakib Hasan, Apr 26, 2017 IP
  13. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Where are you justin. When you reply my post.

Md Rakib Hasan, May 13, 2017 IP
  14. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi Md Rakib Hasan,
    Beings as we detected the poor/fraudulent traffic coming in we are under no obligation to provide details on this, if there was an error in the review process and proof on your side was available that all traffic was fully legitimate and clean then we can correct the issue but what we detected was quite poor and little chance this was an error.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, May 13, 2017 IP
  15. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Justin I am really honored to you but I am totally sure my CPAlead PPC traffic quality 100% legitimate. I have no doubt about it. Below I just show you some CPAlead PPC traffic screen shot. I hope you believe my CPAlead PPC traffic is 100% legitimate and you correct all traffic issue :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you correct all traffic issue.

Thank you very much.

Md Rakib Hasan, May 13, 2017 IP
  16. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    The issue here is the use of Pop-Under Traffic and we explicitly detail what is and isn't allowed when creating a tool related to our PPC offers (that you must agree to).
    "I agree to not use bots or Paid-To-Click traffic as CPAlead can easily identify this type of traffic."
    "I agree not to use impression-to-click traffic methods such as pop unders and pop ups. If these traffic sources are identified by CPAlead I may be banned for the use of them."

The traffic used brought many complaints and concerns from our advertiser(s) and as a result action was taken on your account, it may be proper traffic for other services but not how it was used in this case with us.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, May 13, 2017 IP
  17. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    I know justin you can't pay for my traffic because CPAlead now turn to fraud. I know who am I. If you blame me fraudulent traffic I can't accept. Because I am 100% legitimate publisher. I spend lot's of $$$$ for earn money. Now you tell m
    I know justin you can't pay for my traffic because CPAlead now turn to fraud. I know who am I. If you blame me fraudulent traffic I can't accept. Because I am 100% legitimate publisher. I spend lot's of $$$$ for earn money. Now you tell me fraudulent traffic. HA HA HA So funny. Is it possible.

Md Rakib Hasan, May 14, 2017 IP
  18. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    As I explained here Md Rakib Hasan, based on the images you showed me you directly went against the rules we have set on how you may promote the ppc offers and did exactly what you agreed not to when setting up the locker.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, May 14, 2017 IP
  19. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Justin please remember it before 10 months ago CPAlead locker have no this type of rules. Recently CPAlead add this hassle type rules. So please don't try to smart because this is my 10 months before work payment. I need back my $300-$400 investment money back. If you back this I have no compliance against CPAlead.

Md Rakib Hasan, May 14, 2017 IP
  20. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    This is not to "Hassle" anyone but with the new PPC offers we have a certain set of rules that accompany them and as you were promoting this and directly broke the rules agreed upon with the traffic sources used.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, May 16, 2017 IP