1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adbuff.com is a scam

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nabeelzzz1, Apr 13, 2017.

Other then their ads make the whole website slow with huge ugly logo on the ad they are ponzi as well, when his domain were just 22 days old he were claiming to be the best adsense alternative on Digitalpoint and still doing so i thought let's give him a try

I total used them for 3 days the CPM started from 0.30 and dropped to 0.09 and were clearly being manually reduced

I total gave him 1.7 Million impressions and about 2k clicks, and when cpm were dropped to 0.09 i removed the ads because this cpm is not acceptable for me, my more then 50% traffic is from USA only and then UK, AU, CA are there as well

i removed the ad and login to the account next day what i notice 150$ is vanished from the earnings i emailed and asked him about it what he said is there is a lot of invalid traffic from your account which is not true each and every visit to the site is real, you are a scam

i will recommend to stay away from adbuff

nabeelzzz1, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  2. BlasterRabbit

BlasterRabbit Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip! Going to avoid them

BlasterRabbit, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  3. metroTalkies

metroTalkies Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adbuff and Adtear(operated by adBuff) are both not reliable ad networks.

metroTalkies, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  4. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nabeel,

Your traffic is not compliant with our terms of service. Just one look at similarweb:
    https://www.similarweb.com/website/feeds99.com#referrals
    http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/feeds99.com

It's clear a majority of your traffic is coming from traffic exchanges, which is strictly forbidden in our publisher terms of service. This type of traffic is called incentivized. Most of the traffic in addition has the clear utm_campaign of "dv" after we also state all the acceptable traffic sources for Adbuff in our terms of service.

Yes your CPM rates were manually adjusted and all the traffic related to these referrals were deducted from your account, but obviously not all your earnings and your account is still in good standing, not banned by us or anything. You just need to clean up your traffic sources/

Adbuff, Apr 16, 2017 IP
  5. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adbuff, Apr 16, 2017 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  6. Adityy Chanekar

Adityy Chanekar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This network scammed me too. Why do they come to know about our traffic only when we're about to reach the payment mark? Plus, i get around 5k pageviews per day, & most of my traffic is from US & UK ..

SCAM!

Adityy Chanekar, May 15, 2017 IP
  7. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you PM me your site details I could let you know more info

Adbuff, May 15, 2017 IP
  8. Adityy Chanekar

Adityy Chanekar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What details do you need?

Adityy Chanekar, May 16, 2017 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @Adbuff A friendly advice. Report this thread to the mods. Ask them to either lock it or remove it. Don't make the same mistake as some other affiliate networks did on DP by endlessly replying to every "they scammed me too" post. Because now you will have every pissed off affiliate (you know anyone you banned for sending you bogus traffic) posting here. You just don't want to go there.

qwikad.com, May 16, 2017 IP
  10. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lukey372, May 16, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  11. nabeelzzz1

nabeelzzz1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No i am not trying to discredit anyone, you are just another tiny network who guess people traffic with alexa and make your decision when you don't have anything to check the traffic on your on, those are landing domain assigned to each publisher the home page will always be blank this is a valid link : virallevel.com/zhcaN3

you see landing domains which have blank home page and you said the traffic is not real when you are actually getting the traffic so you believe the alexa related domains but not the traffic which you are actually getting and can check for yourself, scary

i wont argue here and try to be a victim, this is my skype : nabeel110011

message me if you want to see how this so called "domains" work
    message me to have my google analytics access for a while to see how much you are wrong

nabeelzzz1, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  12. nabeelzzz1

nabeelzzz1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    looks like you are also a network and i can understand your point here but this is not the case this time, i have worked with countless networks in last 10 years and this is the very 1st time i am posting a negative review, this is a very common behavior come to post and try to clear yourself as a network and continuously calling the traffic bot/fake etc

his alexa links pissed me even more but now at lest i know this is how he guessed my traffic, anyways read my above reply and feel free to message me as well.

nabeelzzz1, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  13. Adlobby

Adlobby Member

Best Answers:
    AdBuff likes to act like everything is fine until its time to pay. Another scam ad network that doesn't want to pay publishers on what they collect. They'll probably change their name soon and continue with their scamming ways.

Adlobby, Jul 5, 2017 IP
  14. india220

india220 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi..
    its true
    they missed deadline 2 times.
    i have not received any answer from them and i lost much money as well.
    i was not even able to recover my dedi server rent :(

[​IMG]

india220, Nov 27, 2017 IP
  15. Adlobby

Adlobby Member

Best Answers:
    Yah Barry Deen definitely a scam artist con man https://www.freelancer.com.jm/u/arcanegrowth who knows if this is even a real person. https://www.linkedin.com/in/barrydeen/

He likes to collect on everybody's traffic and then not pay out. Stay Away!

Adlobby, Nov 30, 2017 IP