1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anybody have success using a fake profile?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mcfc4eva, Apr 29, 2017.

I want to share my Page's Facebook posts in other related groups etc but I don't want to do it under my personal Facebook profile. I tried to create a fake one, but as per Facebook's Policy it got blocked within a couple of days.

I don't intend to spam, just to share relevant and non-commercial posts among similar communities.

Is there a way do this without making any connection to my personal Facebook profile? Does anyone do anything similar?

I realise I'm probably going to have to break a couple of FB rules - and I understand why they are in place - but I'm not doing it for anything unethical, so I feel like my conscience is clear :oops:

-M

mcfc4eva, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Why don't just create a page rather than a profile?

wisdomtool, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  3. mcfc4eva

mcfc4eva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My intention is to create a page & profile. The page would post commercial and non-commercial posts. The profile would share the non-commercial posts in other related pages to increase brand awareness.
    The reason I want to share these from a profile is because many groups won't allow pages to share their posts directly as they can get spammy (note I will not be sharing spammy posts, more like funny pictures - not sales posts).

-M

mcfc4eva, May 8, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The moment you don't want your name associated with the content people assume you want to spam. If you managed to create a profile (vpn, clean browser) and were eventually outed you'd look dodgy as hell.

sarahk, May 9, 2017 IP
  5. Lennart Singh

Lennart Singh Peon

Best Answers:
    There are free websites out there who can autolike pages for free. try searching for them. I tried it for my page and i got around 500+ likes

Lennart Singh, May 10, 2017 IP
  6. mcfc4eva

mcfc4eva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I completely understand, and in most situations that would be the case. However I'm a 29 year old male, wanting to market lingerie and women's underwear. Naturally, I don't want to be broadcasting such posts on my personal facebook - it's a bit creepy.

mcfc4eva, May 21, 2017 IP
  7. BrookeHarper

BrookeHarper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That guy does have a point.

BrookeHarper, May 21, 2017 IP
  8. Md Razib Khan

Md Razib Khan Member

Best Answers:
    Autolike will not give you the the real like. In maximum case, Autolike comes from fake IDs. Like from targeted customer is required for promotion of product to the right customer. For this promotion of the Page with different fake ID to related group is the best free method of page marketing. You can also run a paid campaign to get targeted audiences.

Md Razib Khan, Jul 5, 2017 IP