1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need in Search Engine Optimization

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Ultimative Tech, Apr 20, 2017.

Hi All,

I need some help in SEO. I have developed a new website name makeyourlifestyles.com and I can't get traffic from it. Please help what can I do for getting more traffic. I am doing Directory Submission, Search Engine Submission and blogging. And I also Tell me about my website What changes will be made in my website.

Thanks in Advance.

Ultimative Tech, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  2. Tabassum - m

Tabassum - m Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you change Font style and color used in this website.
    THERE ARE DUMMY CONTENT IN A WEBSITE, WHICH GOOGLE RECOGNIZED AS COPIED. THIS IS MAJOR ISSUE IN SITE RANKING

Tabassum - m, Apr 21, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Yup Content will be changed. Thanks . Please also tell me about the search engine optimization (On page and off page Both) ?

Ultimative Tech, Apr 25, 2017 IP
  4. Phillip Lam

Phillip Lam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content is key, u must write quality content which follow SEO standard. If your site is WP, you can use Yoast SEO plugin, i is nice

Phillip Lam, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  5. Sangeetha Kannan

Sangeetha Kannan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

• First you must find relevant sites in your circle like partners, friends and business and ask them to give backlinks to your site. In this way you can get more backlinks and traffic to your website.
    • Join question & answer websites and answer relevant questions and create a link to your site in the source segment if necessary. This is another popular way to send the link to your website.
    • You should create a video, embed it on your website and submit it to any of the video sharing sites.
    • Broken link building is the powerful way to get quick backlinks from high-quality pages. In this technique you need to find out broken links on a website (related to your niche) and send email to the content owner and notify them about broken link. Also request them to place a similar link from your website and ask them to update their post.
    Good luck for getting more traffic!

Sangeetha Kannan, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  6. Tabassum - m

Tabassum - m Member

Best Answers:
    Optimize each page of your website with the proper keyword research strategy and based on keyword, make your content SEO and user friendly ( also consider content shouldn't be stuff with keywords) If your website is wordpress built, consider installing Yoast SEO plugin, it helps you in all the on page activities.

Once the on page has been done, submit your pages link to Google and other directories; update article for each page over other domains (via article submission or guest blogging)

hope this help you!

Tabassum - m, Apr 27, 2017 IP
  7. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for help.. its a quality information ..

Ultimative Tech, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  8. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:

Yes I develop my website in wordpress and already use seo yoast plugin for on page. Can You please tell me how keywords are used in 400 words article. ?

9. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Yup My website is in wordpress. and already use seo yoast plugin.

10. Tabassum - m

Tabassum - m Member

Best Answers:
    Once you update article over the blog, Yoast will show you suggested and recommended keywords to add based on the content relevance!

By which you can easily optimize your content based on those keywords!
    Have a look here; https://yoast.com/use-content-analysis-yoast-seo/

Tabassum - m, May 2, 2017 IP
  11. sallydaniel28

sallydaniel28 Peon

Best Answers:
    Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the essential tools of online marketing. Experts use it to ensure that the website is optimized with keywords so that it appears in the organic search. With so much competition around, the first aim of any website is to reach in the first index page of Google or any search engine.

To reach the topmost ranking on the index of Yahoo, Bing or Google, it is quintessential that the content within the website is enriched with trending keywords. Proper placement of the right keyword in the body copy, Meta tags, Meta descriptions, image descriptions and so on ensures that your site link appears whenever a user search for it in the browser.

So How Do SEO Help?

Simply said, with the help of SEO you will be connected to those users who are searching for your kind of service or product and eventually convert them into customers. As an owner of website or business you should have a proper SEO strategy and here are a few reasons why you should implement it:

· Research says that leads that come from SEO strategies close at around 15% which is 12% higher as compared to conversions that come from outbound leads.

· Hubspot recent survey indicates that only 9% of businesses that used inbound marketing did not reach ROI. So what worked for 91% businesses has certainly a high probability of working for you as well.

· One of the biggest tools of SEO is blogging. When blogs are properly optimized for organic research they lead to good leads and traffic. By using the right keywords SEO ensures that your blog posts are highly visible and found by those who are searching for your kind of service or product.

It thus proves that SEO is undeniably one of the best options to reach your target customers and share with them information about what you are offering. However, you will surely need an SEO expert for implementing the right strategy as with the recent changes in the Google SEO algorithm, implementing an SEO strategy is not at all easy.

sallydaniel28, May 18, 2017 IP
  12. CyberNext

CyberNext Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    HI.... I am new on DPF.

You have created multiple sub domains for your website and different designs for each sub domain which is a good concept. What I felt is that, I think you are not targeting right keywords. Go for a proper keyword research, select keywords which you can rank and optimize whole website on basis of selected keywords.

Hope this will help ..

CyberNext, May 19, 2017 IP
  13. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    I think you are doing a good job but still you should prepare a list of targeted keywords which you will rank. Once your website will rank with your targeted keywords than sure your traffic will increase.

brajeshyadav, May 22, 2017 IP
  14. Ultimative Tech

Ultimative Tech Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please tell me how can search the target keyword? Please guide me about some keyword research. Thanks

Ultimative Tech, May 23, 2017 IP
  15. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Try guest posting, it is best to get more referral traffic and it also increases ranking of your keywords.

indiainteract01, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  16. Jenniferrachel

Jenniferrachel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The main aim of an SEO is to get the traffic on the website that they are working for. The aim of SEO is to increase the sales of the website so that, it gets the maximum benefits. The most important aim of SEO is to raise the page rank of the website on the search engine.

The aim of SEO is to build the offers of the site so that, it gets the most extreme advantages. The essential aim of SEO is to raise the page rank of the site on the web crawler. The main aim of an SEO is to get the traffic on their domain sites as more as can.

Jenniferrachel, Jul 25, 2018 IP