1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Can I Get More Views To This Video?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kb24, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    For example, your channel is about travel, and recently you've been on board the United Airlines (I hope you know the issue that's been going on, lol). You can have a title "Shame on You United!" or "United Airlines: What Have You Done?!"

With the virality this issue has, more people will surely click on your vid.

I hope you get what I mean now. :)

Anitasol, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would think people have short attention spans to begin with. They can get more info by clicking on the link in the description or they can call a 1-800 number to speak to a representative. (if you viewed the whole video)

kb24, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  3. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might be thinking of children. Adults don't have short attention spans and will view something that would interest them. People would appreciate more a video that goes into detail about things. Calling a toll-free number would be for those who are ready to commit; most people who would like to learn but otherwise won't commit yet won't bother calling, though they would like to have more details regarding what you propose. A longer video would help and would educate people more about it.

Milliardo, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  4. mike2148

mike2148 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    share it on facebook

mike2148, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  5. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    VERY aware of United. The whole world heard about that one. Lol.

Still don't understand what you meant when you said, "Use clickbait, without scamming people. I hope you get what I mean." You're saying you think piggybacking on a big story like United in scamming people??? I don't. Not at all. I think it's simply writing a timely story that will reach more traffic.

Best Seller, Apr 21, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, that's not what I meant! :D What I mean is, make sure to use clickbait, the right way. You know, a lot of people use clickbait titles (or even pictures) that have no relation with their content.

For example, my video is really about surfing and chilling at the beach, but I use the title "I'VE BEEN ATTACKED BY A SHARK!" with a shark on the video thumbnail. That is a bad example of a clickbait. Yes, you can get lots of views, but your credibility is destroyed because you scammed people.

But if you use clickbait the right way, it'll come out like this. Let's use the same scenario, I'm chilling at the beach, surfing and getting my tan, you can use a clickbait title like "LOOK WHAT I DID ON THE BEACH" with a video thumbnail that shows you in a bikini and your hand on your bikini strap.

Well, that's enough explaining! I hope you get what I mean now. :)

Anitasol, Apr 21, 2017 IP
    Best Seller likes this.
  7. Roment Biplob

Roment Biplob Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are starting a business then my friend one valuable suggestion is Invest in your business and you will see returns.
    You may get thousands of FREE visits using Bots or services that works like Bots but you will never see results..

Roment Biplob, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  8. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lying is wrong, yes. But stretching the truth is fine.

For example, if you spotted a shark fin in the water from a your chair on the beach, and it shocked you at first, but then you realized it was a fake one--just some kids playing with a shark fin toy--you could entice more people to read your post with a title like "SHARK ATTACK!" along with a thumbnail picture of a fin. In your post, you could then laugh about your initial reaction to it before discussing all the other sights and sounds from your relaxing day at the beach.

That's what marketing is ... it's stretching the truth (TRUTH being the operative word in that sentence, you're right about that). You have to create appealing titles to draw people in. "SHARK ATTACK" is far more appealing than "LOOK WHAT I DID ON THE BEACH TODAY."

Best Seller, Apr 24, 2017 IP
  9. nealhenson

nealhenson Peon

Best Answers:
    I would do google keyword research and find a search term against something similar, you can then try and get your video ranked against that search term so when someone types it into google or youtube there is a possibility you can get ranked one the first page.

There are other factors to take into consideration but have the exact search match is definitely one of them, then get backlinks which will increase your videos rankability.

nealhenson, Apr 30, 2017 IP