1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help please :(

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Faress Mounir, Apr 20, 2017.

Hello
    im from morocco and i have uk adsense account associated with uk payonner bank account
    but not verified by a UK address
    I ask someone living in UK to help me with his address so I can do the math to receive my payments
    The payment has been pending for almost a year
    Now my financial situation is very weak and this request last hope for me
    Please help me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Faress Mounir, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Kiss the money goodbye. Why did you use UK address when you did not live there? That is a big red flag to Adsense.

Agent000, Apr 20, 2017 IP
    pmf123 likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    He will have received the letter. Ask him for the pin.

If you have watched enough tv you'll know that when you ask someone to help you commit a crime (in this case fraud) you need to keep those people close in case you ever need them again. I'm guessing you didn't maintain your friendship with this person, it might be time to get back in touch.

If he no longer lives there you can always send a postcard to the new resident asking them to email you the info. You never know, they might. Oh, and you're in luck, it's a serviced office centre so they're unlikely to have kept track of past customers and will probably do it.

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place...8m2!3d53.3708678!4d-1.4172374?dg=dbrw&newdg=1
    Always good to be reminded of why you don't live somewhere anymore...

sarahk, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  4. Faress Mounir

Faress Mounir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    tnx for reply my friend but this adress is a droop address ; and i ask adress from you because i don't receive pin from this address ...
    by the way thank you

Faress Mounir, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So why did you not use your real address? There is a reason they ask for that!

Agent000, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    what is a "droop address"
    It's a serviced office. Give them money and they'll do what you want them to do.

sarahk, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  7. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    OP. Why not use your correct address? Do you use a UK proxy service everytime you login and access your adsense account? It really sounds like you are playing with fire.

Maybe it is better to find a business partner. Use their adsense on your website, they get paid, and send to you a commission.

If you are "desperate" for funds, sell the site. If you can prove the stats, and income, then the sale price is about 3 x the monthly income.

matt_62, Apr 21, 2017 IP