1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I drive my Facebook fans to my website?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by FarrisFahad, Apr 18, 2017.

I have been building my Facebook page fans for two years now. How do I send these fans to my website? I have tried sharing links to different pages on my site, but it only sent 1 visitor and I have more than 3.7k fans.

FarrisFahad, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  2. finbol

finbol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How have you been building your Facebook page fans exactly? If you've been using organic methods (e.g. posting quality content, promoting your page elsewhere, etc) or targeted ads, you should be experiencing more engagement than that. How many likes and comments do you get on your posts?
    However, if you bought some of your likes, that could well be your problem. The issue is that most of these likes are from fake accounts who of course don't engage with your content. This hurts your page in the eyes of Facebook's algorithm.

Essentially what you're doing is the right approach though, so long as you're linking to quality content that's relevant to your target audience.

finbol, Apr 19, 2017 IP
  3. Techz SEO

Techz SEO Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You might wanna check this
    Free Unlimited Facebook Likes
    [​IMG]

Techz SEO, May 5, 2017 IP
  4. Lennart Singh

Lennart Singh Peon

Best Answers:
    Are your fans came from autofollowers or real people? coz if they were real that would be impossible.

Lennart Singh, May 10, 2017 IP
  5. Nagib Mahfuz Plabon

Nagib Mahfuz Plabon Member

Best Answers:
    You can sponsor your page's post. You can set advertisement, tell your friends, colleagues to like it. You can do campaign.

Nagib Mahfuz Plabon, May 12, 2017 IP
  6. John Martinez 2

John Martinez 2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    One click out of almost 4k really looks suspiciously low. Are those fans organic?

John Martinez 2, May 27, 2017 IP
  7. Anthony20

Anthony20 Member

Best Answers:
    If they are not your target audience, of course, there is a great possibility that they won't visit your website. Try to post a creative visual and run a contest if possible for engagements.

Anthony20, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  8. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind that most of the followers on your Facebook Page aren't actually seeing what you post. Only about 1-3% of page followers actually see your posts in their FB feeds. So, you'll need to work even harder to be seen -- and remembered -- by those 1-3% of your page followers. Be visual. Don't just post links and expect traffic. Give your page followers a REASON to click through to your website. Post images and videos. Hook them with an interesting teaser in your page post, and make that teaser interesting enough that your page followers will want to read the rest of your post/information on your website.

This isn't easy to do, though, so you might want to do some research online to read more articles about writing and composing compelling Facebook page posts. There is no easy way to success, but as long as you are willing to keep learning, keep innovating, and keep your page followers interested in what you have to say, you'll be well on your way toward funneling more FB traffic to where you need that traffic to be.

thebrandman, Jul 28, 2017 IP
    FarrisFahad likes this.
  9. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well what about promoting your site on your fanpage ?

Spartan14, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  10. plrinfo4u

plrinfo4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its hard to know what it may be, because you did not share enough information on what you have done so far, be more specific with what you have done so far to try to drive traffic of fans to your website so I and others can help you with a more helpful course of action to take. There are many things that could be affecting your results, and they were all mentioned above, buying fake likes, wrong target audience, not knowing how to write compelling content to engage people to take action. Feel free to private message me for personal help ...no problem :)

plrinfo4u, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  11. Lethal Marketer

Lethal Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    hey there maybe there is something wrong with your head-line sometime we forget that just because our pages have alot of likes we expect people to like the thing we post, your headline must be enticing enough for someone to read, and clearly put out the benefit if they will receive if they click the link, something that would be of value to them.

Lethal Marketer, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  12. Avkash Agrawal

Avkash Agrawal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to drive your page visitor to website , than you have to run Facebook ads using Facebook's ad manager . There are 3 kind of categories for different kind of need. For your requirement the " Traffic " will be helpful for you. In this u can drive/divert the Facebook Fan Page traffic directly to you Website , blog or mobile apps.

Avkash Agrawal, Oct 15, 2017 IP
  13. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can join in groups, add friends and of course make sure that you have quality content.

Dario McNut, Oct 18, 2017 IP
  14. Pooosia

Pooosia Peon

Best Answers:
    It's all up to ads.

Pooosia, Oct 30, 2017 IP
  15. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    That is the eternal question. Facebook is like a black hole. It's easy to draw people in, but getting them off of FB and onto another site is like trying to draw a moth away from a flame.

I think compelling images is where it's at. First you have to grab their attention with some kind of startling visual, then reel them in with some kind of compelling text.

Like the perfect post would be a photo of a really hot naked woman with text that reads "See what she looked like before the surgery!"

jr777, Oct 31, 2017 IP
  16. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Use split testing to test different headlines for your website. You can then use the optimized headline for your facebook post to boost CTR.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  17. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    The short answer to that is: Run a contest on your website

crick3t, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  18. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There is no way you can urge someone to go to your website so what you have to do is provide quality content and make a good presentation for your website. If they like it they'll visit it.

dimitarang, Dec 8, 2017 IP