1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from Adnow.com - SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Blogvis, Sep 10, 2015.

1. john_galt

john_galt Peon

Best Answers:
    AdNow - pure 100% scam and fake ad network - tested upon my own experience.

Right before the payment should gone - they will inspect the traffic you have delivered - no matter how much, either a minimum required for withdrawal, either for a longer period of time. If they haven't received sales (most of cases) of their products - you will be banned with all of your inventories with a standard reason - fraud activity. And, of course, not receive any cent.

They think, if there were no sales - you have been fraud them by sending artificially increased clicks. Funny yeah?! I have been delivering them 300 clicks daily for 2 months long. Finally, right after a payment of around 450 bucks was requested - all the websites were banned and account suspended. Meanwhile, 5 another ad networks I am working with have no problems with my traffic and are paying for it regularly.

These guys from Adnow just are thieving your traffic, lying and cheating their publishers. By the way, Adnow is a scam ad network with russian roots, that is the nature of Russians - to make anyone a fool. They seem to manage another fake network - adpop.com and PayClick as well.

Wish you to avoid them.

john_galt, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  2. john_galt

john_galt Peon

Best Answers:
    I am wonder, how all of you can use Photoshop to provide fake payment proofs.

john_galt, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  3. HighCPM

HighCPM Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with Adnow is 100% scam i have many proof i take screenshot of my complete acc. like TICKET, PAYMENT, EARNING REPORT etc.

HighCPM, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  4. Luqmanmarwat

Luqmanmarwat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i reached my minimum withdraw amount but still they not sent payment after 2 weeks. should i wait? i also created ticket but no reply from them

Luqmanmarwat, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  5. Tinally

Tinally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have been using Adnow for some years now, and i have no issues with them. Even at some point that i have issues with them, i contact their support line and they would get my problem fixed. But am a little bit confused here when i saw this message here. what is all these about?

Tinally, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  6. Hindi Ke Bol

Hindi Ke Bol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are right, adnow is totally fraud..

AdNow.com, Publisher Network which pays you on behalf of CPC, CPM. Adnow has 100+ complaint for fraud

Let's read the my complaints -

Adnow blocked the website and refused to pay the wallet Money.

Adnow suspended my account and money is NIL

Adnow not transfer my money

Adnow Fraud -

You can apply to Adnow easily and now let's say you asked them for payment. When I request them to send payment they give me a mail that

"Dear! We regret to inform you that we had to block your account from our system."

They are totlly fraud

Check Screenshot my adnow account had 311$

When I asked them for payment they block my account and now my account showing 0 balance and I make many tickets but they does not give any reply.

I contact them on skype and I also call them but they never reply and not send my payment..

My adnow id is - 199334
    My email id -

Attached Files:

Hindi Ke Bol, Apr 11, 2017 IP
  7. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Of course they are scam. I wonder why ALL PEOPLE have the same case. Everyone got their account blocked when they request money. The best chances for you to take your earnings back, is to write here and in other famous forums, so they will pay someday. I have seen too much people that after so many posts in forums, they decide to make the payment, and this is how they do. They pay when they see that people know the sad story that they are scam.

fidanselmani, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  8. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder why you're saying all these, I had an issue with adnow payment alongside with some other publishers recently but I contacted their support service and my problems were solved. You should evaluate your traffic source very closely and try contacting their support service for proper solutions. Here is a recent proof of payment

Attached Files:

Adebo, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  9. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    @Adebo , do you understand now why I say all of these ? Check how many people your team has scammed. I wish admins of Digitalforum ban your account and your friends accounts that you are posting fake payments from Ad (scam) Now.

fidanselmani, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  10. AnnaShan

AnnaShan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, yesterday we replied you on another big international forum and after our reply moderators changed the headline of the thread and removed the word SCAM from the headline. Here you can check https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/adnow-an-i-differ-on-several-things.924183/#post-9934256

We have to repeat our message here.

We regret that you call or company scam despite the fact that you used to receive payments from us. You got the last payment from AdNow on the 7th of March. Then our monitoring system detected fraud traffic on your websites and they were banned. Your account is active, not suspended. Please get rid of all the sources of fraud on your websites to restart cooperation with AdNow.
    BTW, here are the screenshots of payments
    http://prnt.sc/evypiv
    http://prnt.sc/evypzu
    http://prnt.sc/evyqhp
    We kindly remind you that we pay ONLY FOR REAL TRAFFIC and not for fake one. This is a common practice based on professional ethics. Thank you for your comprehension.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    AnnaShan, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  11. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    You're very wrong..If you don't know how to go about some things you ask questions. Before you can be paid you need to reach a particular threshold. You should seek guidance next time instead of concluding falsely.

Adebo, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  12. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    It seems you're obsessed with Adnow. You're blindfolded by your anonymous obsession. You accuse Adnow falsely. Adnow is no scam, change your orientation about the ad network. I have been using it for a while and i know what am saying.

Adebo, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  13. Sam Sung Aung

Sam Sung Aung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm happy to work with adnow

Sam Sung Aung, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  14. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Lol. I never say for someone is scam until I know 100% the truth. I would suggest you and your friend do not open new accounts with different ip's just to post positive feedback for Adnow and stop scamming publishers. They work hard and you can't just take their/my money so easy. I don't want to talk any more, let's read future bad reviews of Adnow (or maybe Adnow will change 'orientation' and will stop scamming)

15. Sam Sung Aung

Sam Sung Aung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're very wrong..If you don't know how to go about some things you ask questions. Before you can be paid you need to reach a particular threshold. You should seek guidance next time instead of concluding falsely i'm happy to work with adnow

16. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder who are you? You posted twice with the same text.
    First is here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/adnow-native-ads-official-thread.2765376/page-15
    Second is here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/stay-away-from-adnow-com-scam.2763499/page-5#post-19451952

same comment: "i'm happy to work with adnow" .

Are you f*** kidding with us? You are also one of the friend of Adnow multiple-users here. This is really big scandal. Should we listen your fake review or honest people that has posted up to 50 proofs that Adnow is scam ?! There is no way that all people have bot traffic.

One more thing: If Adnow is really not scam, why they don't prove it ? Why you and some other kids here jump only when someone says adnow is scam? Why so much you protect them? I wish admin of digital forum can see it and ban all of you that you are trying to bring more publishers in this scam network.

malky66 likes this.
  17. Sam Sung Aung

Sam Sung Aung Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're very wrong..If you don't know how to go about some things you ask questions. Before you can be paid you need to reach a particular threshold. You should seek guidance next time instead of concluding falsely i'm happy to work with adnow

18. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    People complain that Adnow is SCAM and not that they have not meet the minimum threshold. Are you trying to manipulate this thread? Stop!

19. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    People complain that Adnow is SCAM and not that they have not meet the minimum threshold. Are you trying to manipulate this thread? Stop!

20. Sam Sung Aung

Sam Sung Aung Greenhorn

Best Answers: