1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A promising advertising company is what i need for my projects

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Aybam, Apr 4, 2017.

Good day Digitalpoint publishers,

Am currently in need of a trustworthy, promising Ads Company to work with on my latest projects, have worked with more reputable companies in the past but i want to explore more ads network. I need Ads company to partner with on my new project resolutions. Your opinions is highly welcomed.

Aybam, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  2. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    In regards to your enquiry about the best ads network you can make use of for your projects, Adnow is the best I could think of because of the numerous features they have embedded in their Ads system. Thier payment system is not time devouring. You said you want a promising ad. Would you share with us your experience with the big companies you have tried?

Adebo, Apr 4, 2017 IP
  3. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good suggestion.
    Please @Aybam which ad have U used in time past and which improvement do you envisage?

oyeahei, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  4. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Wow.. the game has started for @oyeahei . We missed you !

Be aware @Aybam , Adnow is not recommemded by many publishers and this guy that is mentioned by me is someone from Adnow, he always try to find new publishers etc. Most of his posts are only for Adnow that is good etc.

I would recommend to try Outbrain, Revcontent or Taboola as a native ads, and for ppc try media.net or adsensd, one by aol or why not Buysellads that is for selling ad space in cpm model.

fidanselmani, Apr 5, 2017 IP
  5. Aybam

Aybam Peon

Best Answers:
    I was looking for a way to earn from CPC and CPM asides affiliate marketing and Adsense.
    Google Adsense has been the conventional way most web users make a good revenue and this in result, has caused a congestion of a users on this platform.
    Oh! Would a company who has millions of users give me enough attention and priority.
    I have also tried some other Ad networks such as Taboola, Chitika but there was little or no preference for this AdNetworks.
    My website was about books and other Academic resources.

Aybam, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  6. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Have you try Media.net or Buysellads.com ?

fidanselmani, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  7. Federick

Federick Member

Best Answers:
    You are in the right place. I advise you to listen keenly and test all knowledge proffered here.

@fidanselmani You have no clue of what you are saying.
    If you need to know something, you should ask! Don't amplify your ignorance here.
    Why would you say Adnow is not recommended.
    Adnow has proven the test of time, I've been using them since last year and no mess.
    BTW, have you used them.
    Any experience with them? Or what's this all about?
    I have always seen your posts about AdNow.
    I know certainly you must like their services.
    I was once like you. When I was banned by A d-sense, I pledged loyalty to other ad companies who were working well for me.

Federick, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  8. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Let's just say that I am a police of Digitalpoint forum, lol. And I make a short analytics of every user comment, and all of this analytics is do damn correct.
    I know very well what I talk and what I comment here. But you don't know very well how you comment here (without clue), and how I can see that you are another person who want to bring publishers in Adnow, and you are a friend of @oyeahei , but it doesn't matter

fidanselmani, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  9. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good day! Did you try Adsterra Network? If not, I suggest you to give it a try. We have a vast variety o effective ad formats. Also we provide on-time payments and good rates. Do not hesitate to ask me any questions.

Adsterra Network, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  10. Tinally

Tinally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So far here despite the ups and down of Ads networks, Adnow has proven to be worthy of publishers trust. @Aybam you should give Adnow a shot, am sure you'd will be amazed in the end.

Tinally, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  11. Tinally

Tinally Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should understand a fact that you can only give a clear recommendation of what have used. He's recommending on the basics of his experience with Adnow. Everyone is entitled to his / her opinion.

Tinally, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  12. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Damn, so much friends here. It looks like you take care of each other so much
    By the way, I understood now, I really understood.. ! I would appreciate if you will not correct my comments on threads, since I also give my opinion as your friends (with their fake experience story) did.

For people who have missed this part:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/stay-away-from-adnow-com-scam.2763499/page-3
    Some people who protect Adnow, are banned..almost all of them. I wonder why are not banned these old users that are commenting for ad now ? Guys, be careful. I am surprised how they can feel good when try to bring new publishers into scam shitty network like ad now.

fidanselmani, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  13. Aybam

Aybam Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your contributions. I still need to convinced before I finally pick the adnetwork I need for the project. Can anyone provide a recent proof of payment ???

Aybam, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  14. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a recent proof of payment. Adnow is very legitimate, they pay well. Am recommending them @Aybam

Attached Files:

Adebo, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  15. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/stay-away-from-adnow-com-scam.2763499/page-5

Don't forget to check the last message here

fidanselmani, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  16. Aybam

Aybam Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok. How many days does it take to receive one's earnings after reaching the threshold?

Aybam, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  17. Aybam

Aybam Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, everyone is entitled to say his or her mind but I hope the Adnow ads service is worth it because really want to give them a trial.

Aybam, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  18. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    Once you've gotten to the threshold needed ($20), expect your payment in less than a week or a week at max. But always ensure your traffic source is genuine, you might have problem with your payment once your traffic is malicious.

Adebo, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  19. Aybam

Aybam Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd take note, Though am aware of that but thanks anyways. That is if my traffic is pure i should get paid within a week? Right?

Aybam, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  20. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Are you talkingwith yourself with your another account from different IP ? All Adnow fake users comment together, in the same minutes and in the same damn time and in all threads.
    [​IMG]

Keep going, no one gonna believe your scam network and your fake reviews about adnow.

fidanselmani, Apr 17, 2017 IP