1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook ads targeting to people who are getting divorced or thinking about divorced

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Devesh Sharma, Apr 7, 2017.

Hi DP's,
    I am facing problem in Facebook advertising...is there anyone who can help in this matter.

How could we run ads on Facebook targeting people who are getting divorced, or are thinking about getting divorced, in or around Milwaukee, making $100k a year or more?
    For the same business as above, what would the FB reach be and how much would we pay per click or per lead?

Devesh Sharma, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Boy, that's a tough one. Facebook can track what your interests are by your surfing habits, they can tell you what industry (generally) you're in, and many other factors based upon your profile and again, surfing habits (what sites you visit, what online purchases you've made etc.) Unless someone has been searching on divorce sites, there's really no way that I am aware of where Facebook can track intent. Meaning if someone is intending to get a divorce, I don't see how Facebook would generally know that. What you can do is to add keywords regarding divorce which may help.

Dana C. Beck, Apr 14, 2017 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    BTW, it's fairly easy for Facebook to target people in Milwaukee who earn 100K, again the challenge is being able to capture intent.... :)

Dana C. Beck, Apr 14, 2017 IP