1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need some guys to make me some cool CSS designs

Discussion in 'CSS' started by mike30, Mar 30, 2017.

Hello everyone!
    I am developing a project for forums, and I need some guys that are good with css.

I have no monetary payment for those designs, but a link to your site can be put on the bottom of your design.

The CSS style would be used by many web users as they can choose what style to use.
    If this is something you might want to do for a great backlink to your website, please send me a private message.

NOTE: You don't need to be an expert with CSS.

Thanks...
    ~Mike

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    mike30, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    "Hi, I want you to spend your time, for no monetary value whatsoever. But I *PROMISE* I will link to your site, man". Damn. What an OFFER! Go go go, all you who know shit. Or don't. I suggest the latter.

For the OP: stop asking for freebies that involves a lot of work. It's not cool, it's not okay, and offering a no-value link, or "providing exposure" is BS, and needs to stop. http://acuff.me/2014/04/906/

PoPSiCLe, Mar 30, 2017 IP
    kk5st, deathshadow and malky66 like this.
  3. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, I don't know what is your problem or bad attitude.
    I am not stealing, I am asking, if you can't, you can't. No one is pushing you. But don't come to me with that bad attitude. And the one who don't know shit is you about what I am doing. So, keep margin
    And thank you for posting a beautiful post in my thread!

mike30, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  4. kk5st

kk5st Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You're asking for free help, panhandling. That's OK if your site is a pro bono effort, e.g for victims of GBS and their families. If so, you should say so. They may share your passion and want to help.

If you will monetize the site at all, you should mention that also. To beg for free work says, "I don't value your time or skills". You should offer compensation even if contingent on your site's income. Otherwise you're being a leech.

gary

kk5st, Mar 31, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  5. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I see what you mean. Maybe I didn't put the right words before, and not sure on this one.
    Let me try again:
    I am working on a program for forums and forum users, where users can choose styles for their profile page (the style will not be used in my website, but in any forum), or the forums where they visit. And that is a free service for users. Also, the project has another section to help projects, forum owners and forum users to make money plus a Marketplace for forum users. The site will sell memberships for some features, anyone helping will get free of charge memberships for life.

What I am asking is a single CSS file with your own ideas, I know CSS And I already did a couple of them, but I would like ideas from other people as well. If what you make users like it, they will use it, and a link to your website (which I don't see nothing wrong with that)

I use the chrome extension "Live CSS Editor" , I edit the page in the spot, then save the file. I am not asking for images, just CSS rules to apply to forum pages. Is not really complicated and is not ALOT of work as mentioned above. Believe me, If i had the money I would pay instead asking.
    I don't know what is the deal, if I had seen a lot of "complicated" designs given for free just for a link in the footer of of the pages.

The website is not hosted yet as of today, but the domain name is ForumProfiles.com

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
    mike30, Mar 31, 2017 IP