1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Listerine Mouthwash 80ML

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Mar 25, 2017.

277074.jpg
    On my upper chest near the neck, there is a red dot that has not disappeared for 6 months. So, I bought a small bottle of Listerine mouthwash, removing the cap and just topple over it holding it on the red dot so that the liquid won't flow down. After holding it for a while, I notice that a red white triangle starts to form in the middle of the red dot.

After that, I tried a second attempt after I ate my meal and when I do so for a few minutes, I feel that there is a eee sound in my ear nerve and starts to feel giddy like I want to pass out. Then, I suddenly fall down on the bathroom floor and fortunately I didn't pass out. Holding the bottle of listernine on my chest for too long caused small quantity of liquid to enter into the blood stream and heart. I feel my heart rate beat faster and faster when I topple the small bottle of listerine over the rash. Anyway, the Listerine did help in killing germs.

Zirkon Kalti, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're using it wrong, you're supposed to swill your mouth out with it, not fucking wear it...

malky66, Mar 26, 2017 IP
    ryan_uk, matt_62 and jrbiz like this.
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    How big is the red dot?

dcristo, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  4. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The red dot looks the same as the red dot caused by a mosquito bite. The fact that it develop on my chest make me suspect that this germs can attack the heart. I had the red dot on my chest 6 months ago when I drove my mother's car. At first, the size is like the swell of a vaccine injection scar. Then, it reduced and it is slightly bigger than the size of the red dot caused by mosquito bite. First, it was my brother who got this infection. It has caused his hands and legs to have slits of cuts and open sores. His rashes and cuts have already disappear but my clothes are washed in the same washing machine and it has spread to my feet. My feet has cuts and stretchmarks. When two red dots are in a straight line, it can form a straight cut. I have had this rashes for 6 months. My brother has ticks and he got the rashes. But, I don't know why can a tick bite caused cuts on the skin. These cuts are infectious and they can spread. The cuts can cause the natural lines of the skin to turn into cuts.

I think it is same as the condition described here http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Dermatology/Strange-small-cuts-appearing/show/1375356. At first, the cuts would disappear within a few days but one day I drank a lot of cranberry juice and cuts start to appear on my leg.
    WP_20170326_003.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Zirkon Kalti, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Are you sure it's not a rash? Why did you think Listerine would help?

dcristo, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  6. Zirkon Kalti

Best Answers:
    It did help.

7. Zirkon Kalti

Best Answers:
    This is the same germ that cause burping, coughing and sneezing.

8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect the antiseptic properties of Listerine are doing the trick and you'd get the same effect from Savlon or Dettol. I'd be going to a real Dr and getting proper advice - especially if you think it's being spread in the laundry - more likely to be because you have bare feet in the house, share furniture etc.

sarahk, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So now I suppose you are going to say that he should stop brushing his teeth with anti-fungal foot powder?

You need to listen to @sarahk 's advice and get yourself to a doctor. If holding a bottle of mouthwash over a small patch of skin on your chest causes you to feel giddy and fall down with your heart racing, you have some serious issues. Either that, or you are on your way to creating a new Internet video fad: the Listerine plank.

jrbiz, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  10. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's easier to go to a doctor than to experiment with yourself

Hybirid, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    A false statement of facts that hurt a business is not protected by the right to free speech.

qwikad.com, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  12. ZieshaShey

ZieshaShey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should ask doctor before using it for some other cure.

ZieshaShey, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Have you heard of doctors and vets? Sounds like two of you need to visit one of them. :) In all seriousness, I hope you and your brother are better soon.

ryan_uk, Apr 13, 2017 IP
  14. Zirkon Kalti

Best Answers:
    The dot is slowly disappearing now. As it disappear, it would spread other dots to nearby areas and these dots will quickly disappear unlike the main one which has not disappear for more than 6 months. That day, my head got dizzy and I suddenly fainted on the floor again. Because the floor is hard, I hurt my neck when falling on the floor but my neck recover within 2 days. I know I shouldn't be applying the Listerine over the red dot but I think I am really getting better now. The cuts on my leg have also healed after I drink juices enriched with vitamin C. I think vitamin C speeds up wound healing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Zirkon Kalti, Apr 14, 2017 IP