1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Continuelinks.com = Personal Review. [5.00 USD Flat CPM]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Spinribble, Mar 20, 2017.

DISCLAIMER: I would first like to make a disclaimer that I was in fact asked to register an account here and post an honest review about their service.

I started chatting with the owner of this website and he was telling me that he's found a way to give everyone a flat rate of 5.00CPM for all traffic world wide, this offer sounded a little suspect right off the gate but I decided what could it hurt to try it out.

I created an account late in the afternoon last night and threw it up on one of my smaller trafficking websites just for a test run, he's my results for the past 24 hours.

[​IMG]

You can see above that my CPM has remained consistently at 5.00 CPM and my revenue earned proves it also, I'm not giving him a whole lot of traffic so its expected that it's not more but this is pretty good.

Now proof of payment, I requested last night for $10.00 to be withdraws, $5.00 at a time because I was curious and the minimum withdraw was $5.00 usd for PayPal withdraws and sure enough in only a matter of hours after requesting I had the money in my account.

[​IMG]

Currently I am awaiting my 15.12 withdraw but I just made the request not long ago, will update this post when the payment is received.

Proof that I'm not the owner of this website and that I received both of the payments from continue links.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Provided you would like to try out the platform I would appreciate it alot if you use my referral code below, just remove the - between the content for some reason it wont let me post the url..

https://continuelinks.com - /ref/gavin

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Spinribble, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. memjavad

memjavad Member

Best Answers:
    this cpm rate is impossible in the hole industry of advisement in internet

memjavad, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  3. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    He's been paying it, so it's clearly not impossible.

I've used numerous websites which are very similar to this who've sat pretty consistently around $4.00 USD CPM for around 2 - 3 years.
    I only just recently switched to this website from Linkshrink because the rates are almost a dollar higher, and flat for every GEO.

[​IMG]

4. William O'Neil

William O'Neil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a staff member of Continuelinks.com, I can tell you that a flat rate of $5CPM for each country is indeed possible, due to the nature of how the site is being run.

The owner makes his money from his own traffic, not by being a middle-man for publishers and advertisers.

Because of this, the money that would have otherwise been kept as profits is being used to pay off the deficits from low paying countries. Obviously for a country with $2 CPM value, getting $5CPM seems impossible, but it isn't.

A majority of the traffic is already from high paying countries, so this system doesn't even apply to a majority of the publishers.

For publishers that do have significant traffic from countries that are much lower in value, they are able to increase their earnings by 2-3x instantly by making the switch.

URL shortener owners are notorious for keeping high percentages for traffic that isn't theirs, to begin with, and Continuelinks is trying to change that in the industry.

William O'Neil, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  5. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    I was just paid again 11.03 from this company, still seems consistent with the 5$ flat CPM

6. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    Just requested another 13.00 my CPM has not dropped below 5$ the entire time using this link shortner service, can confirm after 2 days testing now the rates seem extremely stable for both United States , Canada, and UK traffic being sent.

Can someone please provide feed back on another geo? Like Russia, or India?

Spinribble, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  7. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone tried this for India based traffic yet?

Spinribble, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  8. Rose Mary Joseph

Rose Mary Joseph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did any one got payment from this

Rose Mary Joseph, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  9. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    SELF PROMOTE DETECT!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS AD NETWORK.

sexyshare90, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  10. Spinribble

Spinribble Peon

Best Answers:
    This makes no sense.

[​IMG]

If you can see, I have pending balance, and have been using these dudes for about a week or so now requesting randomly throughout the entire day for every day. Please don't voice ignorant opinions.

Spinribble, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  11. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Website down

ViperBlood, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  12. hoanghontim

hoanghontim Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, just today, maybe they are fixing something

hoanghontim, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  13. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Scam... dead for 2 days.. and not even single review on google... except this thread.
    Owner posted a single comment and after that never visited this site or thread.

ViperBlood, Mar 28, 2017 IP