1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adnow Supports Payoneer or No Longer Available This Method

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Luqmanmarwat, Mar 23, 2017.

hello please let me know if adnow supports payoneer as payment method because there are only paypal,wire,web money,e payments. but i heared it also supports payoneer . guide me please.

Attached Files:

Luqmanmarwat, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  2. Federick

Federick Member

Best Answers:
    Try WebMoney or Paypal.
    These are faster methods to receive your pay from them.

Federick, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  3. Luqmanmarwat

Luqmanmarwat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Want to use payoneer as i am from Pakistan so cant use paypal nd i use payoneer for all payment so will like to use in adnow also. but dont know how to select.

Luqmanmarwat, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  4. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    hi . is adnow a legit ad network . i am waiting for a payment for almost 3 weeks

paula pena, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  5. AnnaShan

AnnaShan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, my name is Ann and I am AdNow client support manager. I am ready to answer all your questions related with AdNow.
    Dear paula pena, we are a legit network, normally payments are made within 2-3 weeks since the date we issue a payment request. I can assure you that you’ll receive your money and would like to ask you to wait a little bit. Please send me your ID so that we can know the details about your payment and give you an answer ASAP.
    Deat Luqmanmarwat, we stopped cooperating with Payoneer because delays in payments used to happen very often. Now different payment methods are available such as: PayPal, Wire, Web Money, E-Payments.
    If you have more questions please contact me, I will be glad to answer.

AnnaShan, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  6. paula pena

paula pena Member

Best Answers:
    OK . but your payment system need improvement small publisher like my relay on ad to keep going . u need to put a timer that we can relay on for the payment

paula pena, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  7. AnnaShan

AnnaShan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your recommendation, we will take it to consideration.

AnnaShan, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  8. rjweng

rjweng Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Anna,

Hope you are well.

I have setup my acccount to receive Wire payments and have set the threshold payment to $200. Currently, I have $300 in my acccount.

What is the payment schedule for wire payments? Is it immediate or every week? Any specific date?

Please advice.

Thanks!

rjweng, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  9. AnnaShan

AnnaShan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, all the payments are formed one by one by our accounting after the traffic is checked. Payments are formed every Friday, provided that the last Sunday your account balance is not less than the minimum limit set by you in the settings. Normally payments are made within 2-3 weeks since the date when the payment is issued. As for Wire normally money are delivered within 3-7 working days.

AnnaShan, Apr 21, 2017 IP