1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Need a post, well posts removed rather quick

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Laceygirl, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because instead of stating the obvious that personal info should not be allowed to be posted about others, you decide to say that you don't like me.
    What's your mothers facebook? You agree with hogan. Come on, post it. Post her address and phone number.
    Not going to do it because you agree with me but want to talk on Hogans' side.
    If you ever die make sure that your grave stone is not anywhere near me. I swear I would bash that thing to pieces in my perfect world.

Laceygirl, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  2. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So all this is still going on huh? :p

Honestly I won't mind if the posts Justin wants removed are deleted. I still think he's a scumbag but the Internet's full of 'em, someone needed to give him the Helvetii treatment but not Helvetii. I could have spent the time for more productive purposes.

The 1 year ban I got could have been the best thing that happened to me at that time. It gave me time to think about why I was wasting my time "debating" with random people on the internet, when I could be doing something productive.

Looking at P&R section from the "outside" makes me feel sorry for the people who still spend hours arguing with other strangers about stupid stuff everyday. But having been there I know it can be like an addiction which is difficult to realize when your are on the inside. Now I have been unbanned for over 5 months and am still "clean" :D No arguing with strangers and having no reason to lose my cool over the internet and do stuff that I might regret later.

Back on topic, when some googles justin's sisters name, the DP thread pops up at number one with details of everything Justins pulled off so I get it why he might want it removed: https://www.google.com/search?q=Loriesa+Giroux

Well, I don't mind if the posts are removed, if there's a way to request my own posts to be edited/deleted, let me know and I'll do it.

Helvetii, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Exactly this. The P&R area was opened SOLELY so people didn't have to read that dumb shit unless they wanted to (since otherwise it was in General Chat). Arguing about politics or religion with random people on the Internet is well... an exercise on how to waste your time. hah

digitalpoint, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Helvetii is known to me as one of the top 3 shocking posters at DP. This is probably his best work yet. I swear I've never smoked pot in over 10yrs but I think I may be high. It's just, I don't know what it is, I just can't believe my eyes. I've been watching him reading this topic yesterday and today and thinking to myself "Damn, this is going to get really wild soon".

Anyway, Shawn, the poster has given permission and as your flawless rules state, the decision is yours in the end. So here I am asking again, please remove the names in those two posts?

Laceygirl, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  5. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't worry about anything, obviously they are not going to remove it, so if you think you have a case in justice, then you could waste your time doing that..
    But otherwise, really, who cares? You said personal information? What? Some names? I mean there are 7 or 8 billion people on earth, what should we care about the ones mentionned in this thread?
    If they are not happy, they can ignore it or see if they can do something about it in real life.
    Honestly, there are better way to waste time than stalking or killing the persons mentionned in this thread..

JamesColin, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  6. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    [video=youtube;F7pYHN9iC9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7pYHN9iC9I&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Helvetii, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  7. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bummer, I enjoyed watching him or her self destruct but that ban was coming.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  8. mzonas

mzonas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wait what? I thought she was unbanned. Well, I honestly, not really keeping a track of this thread so what would I know :)

mzonas, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  9. denniss

denniss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So almost 5 years later, LaceyGirl = JustinBoy decided to message me AGAIN on DP!

The message is included in the attached file.

Bumping this post up for lulz and public interest, as well as proof that die-hard trolls never die!

Enjoy your yet-again-found popularity, Justin Giroux! :)

Attached Files:

denniss, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  10. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    PoPSiCLe, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I actually got bought a name change before but shawn just stole the cash and reverted my name back.
    I'm probably not going to survive without a ban here and since Our friendly admin shawn has been erasing and modifying posts for the greater part of 10yrs on me, I'll tell you this.
    The best part is I actually only live about 4hrs away from you now in PTBO, Not that this helps me much at this point. I'll let you know in another few years unless I'm lucky enough to find out where you are and I destroy you.

You should add me on facebook. I'm just a troll man, rememeber. No need to be scared of me.
    Add me Dennis.

Laceygirl, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  12. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Rofl... Did I tap your wires too? Are you a Donald Trump protege by chance?

You paid for a username change on July 26, 2010 @ 1:35 pm (transaction ID: 6VK37750D2717761Y). You changed your username from GrAveTzT to Laceygirl on July 26, 2010 @ 2:09 pm. That is the only username change you have ever paid for and as you can see by your current username, it was not (nor was it ever) reverted. The good news is that you can find PayPal history for every transaction you ever did in both your PayPal account as well as your email history, so you can easily enough prove me wrong I suppose. Or you can continue with Trump style conspiracy... because you know, I probably had Russian hackers hack into PayPal to remove all traces of the transaction you are talking about from PayPal servers and your account somehow. :)

I'm not even going to ask what post(s) you think were modified because I suspect you don't know... you just "know I did". On a side note, the system logs every single post edit as well as who did it. You can see the edits you made on the post right before this one for example.

digitalpoint, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  13. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, your right. that was changed that way. I think the whole vbulletin to this software was the difference.

I'd rather not argue with you about this. I said what I said in the other topic and you said what you said. No need to circle around.

14. denniss

Best Answers:
    Hang on, so like 7 years after the fact you're admitting that you in fact WERE impersonating a real girl that exists, and that you're somehow not a female? Really? *so surprised*

Congratulations on your move to Peterborough, hope you enjoy it there. And what do you mean by "I destroy you", exactly? Just really interestered to know what you had in mind.

As for your desperate Facebook friend request - I get it that you have no friends, but I am not going to become one of them. Sorry, Justin, but your desperate plea for attention won't work with me.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    denniss, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  15. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I understand. Most people are afraid of me.

Well, go away for a couple more years. I'll remind you again.

16. denniss

Best Answers:
    Oh, Lordy!

What do I have to be afraid of exactly? It's not like you've voiced out your intentions.

denniss, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  17. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Huh? I "stole your cash", reverted your username change you paid for... But PayPal has no record of that transaction, you have no record of that transaction. And then you pivot to, "Oh, the new forum software removed all record of that transaction from PayPal." Do you understand how crazy you sound? Even if you were talking about logs on our end, no logs were lost in the migration. I can tell you the exact IP you were using even when you changed your username (it was 142.161.214.42). You paid for a username change, 34 minutes later YOU changed your username to Laceygirl and it's been that way ever since. Nothing was reverted or changed, nor did you pay for an additional username change after that. If you want to make a claim that I stole your money and reverted the username change you paid for, post the PayPal transaction (of course that's not possible because it's a made up fantasy).

Why? Maybe someone with psychophobia I suppose.

digitalpoint, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  18. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    From what I can see he's a guy living in a trailer who can't afford the gas money to drive 4 hours and get this thing over with. He'd rather live with bitterness. He's all talk but he's talking to us and not a mental health professional who can actually help him.

sarahk, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  19. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My reputation in all of the local places that I've lived is that I do not respond well to people who rip me off or screw me over regardless of their status. They say, you fuck with me and you seal your fate. It's on record. The cops know to never approach me. The Hells angels trust me enough that they do not need to be worried that I will be an issue in their neighborhood. The tiny amount brotherhoods are hiding from me in PTBO. There are plenty of people who have scammed me or screwed me over and all of them would be afraid even at the thought of me. Lawyers, cops, welfares, panhandlers, gang members, scammy local businesses, etc. I am revengeful.

I just said you are right so you don't have to do that thing that you are so good at. Teaming up and talking smack like you always do. I know your whole motivation here is just plain online popularity. That's why this whole thing started.

I think I confused the name change with the merge. I remember asking politely for you to erase personal information which someone listed in a topic. It was about my cousin. Some dink wrote all of this info with a phone number. I never talked to my cousin but I figured it was not right so I asked nicely considering it's a totally innocent person.
    You decided to bump the topic(or re-open it) in order to rub that in my face with the guy(your friend) along with a ton of others(thanks SarahK, robjones, crazyrob, dennis, Mia, Hellvetti...... and about 60 people who were just trying to take the hometeam side)
    I think I confused that with you backing up my name.
    It's been a long time and you did tons of stuff. I didn't write it all down.

Regardless this was my mistake but you are still an awful human being just like me. The only difference is you are into online popularity through online bullying and you get a rise from destroying peoples' lives.
    I am into dangerous revenge that also destroys peoples' lives if the debts cannot be repaid.

20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I told you............ three times. I don't live in a trailer. I live(D) in a trailer.
    See, that's the thing about you that I can't stand. The play the nice assertive role then you end up showing who you really are when the crew shows up. You play this like you are some online bully. you shouldn't bother with being nice in the beginning anyway. I already know you were part of the plan from the beginning.
    That's why you don't deserve to live. That's why you are a horrible person. But if you want to dance around playing good girl then you go ahead. Maybe if enough border jumper online business scammers here believe you, you'll buy it yourself.

I'm honest with who I am. You don't even deserve the right to child birth you manipulative witch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.