1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay we get it. Move on now! Stay there!

bale, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's ridiculous!. maybe you sent a fake traffic to them and that's why they ban you ? ... this network is not perfect but it was and still one of the most powerful,stable and trusted ad networks .

Zaraki, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All clear now, thank you. I am discussing it with our adcode provider.

You're welcome.

That is called tabunder. We also offer it as an option. I am not a big fan of it, but the harder browsers block popunders, the more often you will see that.

Thank you for your opinion!

tomksoft, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  4. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Nah. He cannot answer any of my questions directly. He is dodging and using ridiculous excuses. Oh the last comment he made is "Why do you want to hear more of my shameless lies?" Guess it is showcasing utmost level of shamelessness

pique, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  5. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Tom, I am moving from http to https..... should I add again every site at popads? Any impact in my revenue due this change or until you guys approve again my urls?

MadKelevra, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Let me quote you:
    "I did not receive any details from the support. Why would it bother you so much to detail a bit more here or just send me it.
    You did not provide me with any technical details through any way Your statement is false."
    So you want me to provide you more details even though my statement is false. I believe that my ironic question of why you want to listen to more of my shameless lies is a very valid question.
    I have provided you with all the technical details I deemed reasonable and again, I consider the case close. I'd advise you to do the same. I am sure there are plenty of legit adnetworks that will happily discuss how fraudental your traffic is on impression-by-impression basis.

You do not need to do anything, our code is fully compatible with https.

tomksoft, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  7. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Again from my point it is just excuses. You take the pains to reply to me yet still do not want to provide a bit more details? Is that really hard for you to do that? I don't think so tbh. And why would you be so persist on this argument that I would deny your "a bit more details"? I haven't even seen that! You did make some false statements I believe but I don't think the technical details would lie unless someone did it on purpose. I am just kept in the dark and need more light lol

pique, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  8. games8

games8 Peon

Best Answers:
    there is problem with PopAds.Net I have had trouble withdrawing my $5.00 USD they say You must spend or earn at least $5 to make a withdrawal. But my balance is already $5.00 .. after 3 hours of clicking on withdraw button finally they accepted to withdraw the $5 to my paypal account but they say delayed your withdrawal by additional 24 hours. why delayed the withdrawal by additional 24 hours?

games8, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    What happen is you probably had $4.9999 earned but your balance was showing rounded up $5.00. When you tried to withdraw our system would block it because you really had $4.9999 which is less than $5. Sorry for that.
    Regarding the delay, our system automatically delays withdrawals by additional 24h in following cases:
    - if you request withdrawal to new PayPal email(different than before).
    - if it is your first withdrawal and your account is at least a couple months old.

We do that so in case your account gets hacked, it won't be possible to steal your money.

tomksoft, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  10. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tom,

Hope you can help me with this: My FirstChoicePay card just arrive, now I don't find any option how can I change or update my payoneer link in popads publisher's panel - can you teach me how? Thanks

charice.preston, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  11. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    You've tried with this button?

[​IMG]

gae89, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  12. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Yes and it says: Oops! It looks like you’ve already submitted your Payoneer application.

No option for change or update

13. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    Watch here: http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/40575/how-do-i-change-funding-source

[​IMG]

gae89, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  14. charice.preston

Best Answers:
  15. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok but you only have to register the new card inside your Payoneer account.

gae89, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  16. emre22

emre22 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey guys,

I am using the popads library file on my wordpress site with buddypress. Is there anyway to deactivate it for logged in users?

emre22, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  17. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    To be honest, till today I did not know that FirstChoicePay is new brand of Payoneer. I talked with our Payoneer manager and he advised me to ask you to contact Payoneer support.
    Unfortunately, I do not even use Payoneer myself so I have no experience on how their system is working.

You would just need not to include our adcode for logged in users... This is a programming task, not something that is covered by our support.

tomksoft, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  18. emre22

emre22 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I never claimed that it is your task, thats why I said "guys" and asked in the round, so that maybe somebody could give me some advice how to do it exactly with babysteps, since I have no programming skills.

emre22, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  19. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I guess i have to contact Payoneer and let them removed popads id so that I can put FirstChoicePay to popads.

FYI, Payoneer now switching all adult transactions to FirstChoicePay Bank (same bank using by Paxum). So all adult publishers who are using Payoneer will demoted to FirstChoicePay thay like it or not. So better sign up now and get your ATM master card

20. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    Or simply log in on FirstChoicePay.com (you can use the same login details you used with your Payoneer account).

[​IMG]

gae89, Mar 22, 2017 IP