1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just another sad story of everyday!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cobrawho, Mar 20, 2017.

[​IMG]
    This young poor homeless little dog was hit by a car, And the driver left the dog behind carelessly and run away.

The other dog is his brother crying and attacking anyone try to take the body to bury, doesn't even want to move and insist on staying on this, touching his little brother who used to play with.

it makes me cry and wonder why people just don't care while driving about animals, they got family too.

cobrawho, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm willing to wager that the driver was probably texting or on their damn cellphone. The issue of distracted drivers needs to be addressed more forcefully by law enforcement than it presently is. More public awareness of this issue, along with public shaming is what is needed.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Poor dog.

dcristo, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Are you suggesting 8 hours in stocks at the public square?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_humiliation

mmerlinn, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My memories of the roads in Egypt were that staying alive yourself was hard enough, puppies on the road aren't going to worried about - and aren't dogs evil in Islamic countries?

sarahk, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That photo is heartbreaking. It may not be black and white the reason for the dog being hit. There could be some genuine reason, where the driver was not able to react in time. For example. If someone runs a red light, and you swerve to avoid them, but there is a dog there... so you end up hitting the dog which is preferable to having a serious crash.

FYI, I failed my driving exam when I was younger. The critical question I failed was:
    If there was no other traffic on the road, and a dog ran out, would you try to avoid hitting it.

I said I would, and I failed. A week later, on that same question, I said I would run that dog over, and I passed. Dont tell the cops.... but when the cops are not looking, I do my best to avoid animals.

There is a reason though why we should not stop for animals.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...s-causing-2-deaths-appeals-sentence-1.2896005

matt_62, Mar 20, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    Cruelty of our life.

Hybirid, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No, what I'm suggesting is 8 hours with a shovel and a bucket picking up dog shit......community service.;)

Spoiltdiva, Mar 21, 2017 IP