1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Allowed or Not - [Quick Reference]

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by mcfox, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone else. I've read all of your posts but I cannot reply to all of them. I can say that you know way too little to know what's really happened here.

I didn't choose the place. My parents live where I moved. It's the only connection I had. I'm not living in a geo metro in Manitoba. YEAH, manitoba, the place that has -47 winters. I've chosen JACK shit. It's your fault and your friends. Justify all you want. I don't care. I'm not here to convince you.
    Besides, you shouldn't worry about that anyway.
    When I left I turned my life into fitness, don't drink, quit smoking, don't do drugs, stay away from sugar, am concious of vitamins, worked on my walk, worked on my humor, worked on my clothing, charisma, and now I'm finished trying.
    My ex swept her feet, threw her thumb out, and got a boyfriend who is worth more than I'll ever be thanks to your fuckface friend and you. My son will be fine with him.

AHHH, why are you saying stuff like this. You know that's not what I'm saying. You know that I only had a small window of opportunity and You banned me because your stupid guys got you to join in on this whole go after me bs. Google was selling out serps to corps and celebs. Penguin was destroying random keyword traffic to dump it into major players like IMDB and crap like that. I had no way to hold my traffic. I'm not that skilled. I only had adsense and a few other stuff. It's not like I'm good at making cookie stuffer codes for ebay commission here. I got a deal and lost it because of your ban and you guys set that up on purpose man. I understand this is pennies for you but it was a big deal for me. 70,000/UV is a lot for me. Just you guys planned that traffic cut in half every day for the week until... hell, I don't know. I have not looked in a year. Also, some OTHER information is I ran with V7N selling before here but robjones and that stupid pirate hooker bitch did what you did. Ran me for as long as possible then banned me before I could choose anything. I come here and you and your friends are ready and do the same thing.
    It has nothing to do with losing an auction and flippa is total horse crap and you know that too.
    I am not explaining this again.

I'm past that whole trying thing dude. I'm finished with starting over. I'm not starting over at 36yrs old. I'm not wasting 10yrs trying to work things out and ignoring people like you. I'm not going to look for love while I'm balding. I'm not going to start a business with no capital and just a stupid idea when the whole market is saturated. I'm not going to be happy about my health. I'm not going to smile at nothing.
    I'm going to do what I've been doing. I'm going to power lift everyday, I'm going to yell at panhandlers and people who drive like cocks on the street. I'm going to go to every single person who fucked me over until I am in prison for life.

Anyway, you know what I can't stand? I cannot stand guys who used to be a nasty bully then suddenly they get older and they trade the trans-am for the minivan and they start a nice family and get a office job. They sit there with their wife all innocent making a 5 course meal telling their kids to respect people and do the right thing. They pretend that what they did in the past doesn't count because they were different back then. They can walk over peoples' bodies in order for a boost in their life but when it doesn't pay off they can change. I can't stand those dicks. Sometimes they apologize. Sometimes they feel bad. Of course not bad enough to come to the reality that the reason of their success is the confidence of walking over others. The reason for their Smoking hot Asian wife is because of they have been their social status skills on the expense of the weak in high school.
    And sometimes they are not apologetic. Sometimes they train themselves to forget about it. Sometimes they justify it. They say examples like in this topic. Make it out like you deserved it or it's your fault you didn't bounce back.

You know what. I don't care. Just as I said. I'm not here to convince you anything. I know who you are and what you did and I sure as hell am not going to consider that because you don't remember or are so important that I shouldn't care.
    I only came here for one reason that is to tell you that I remember and I won't forget what you did man. And whatever happens, every couple of years I'll always come back to tell you until you or I vanish or I catch you in real life. I don't care if I'm 60yrs old.

There is not ONE damn thing that I have on this planet worth living for except a simple video game here and there and my 4K tv. I have nothing to lose on this planet. I have no love, no friends, no future, no nothing.
    My only card is the fucking lottery dude.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Laceygirl, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How's your improved charisma thing been working out for you so far?

Actually I don't know that because I'm not sure you explained it to begin with. All I'd seen is a bunch of random rambling that makes no sense what-so-ever. This more or less sums it up as far as I know... Me and my posse made up of people I don't know colluded to make you lose a sale on a site I didn't know you owned or were selling. That in turn made you lose your house that I didn't know you had. Which was all just to get the ball rolling on the master plan to get your wife that I didn't know you had to leave you and your son which I didn't know you had to be born premature. One day maybe you will Google your name and re-read this thread and realize how bonkers it sounds.

To each their own I suppose... If nothing brings you joy, do whatever brings you at least some satisfaction in life I guess.

digitalpoint, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I thought you said you lived in a trailer... now you say you're safely tucked up with Ma and Pa? Don't they want access to their grandchild? Or do they get that and leave you to stew?
    I thought your ban stopped a sale from proceeding, are you saying we blocked traffic from your site too?

After you were banned why didn't you contact the buyer through some other means? You must have shared some information that made the buyer contactable, surely?
    You need to find a community-based counselling service. You've barely started at 36, it's not the time to be quitting.

If you are threatening people over your loss of "honour" as you appear to be, you do realise that makes you sound medieval?
    And you do realise you could drive to San Diego, don't you. Not wanting to put Shawn in danger but if you had any balls you'd have done it by now.

sarahk, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Meh, it doesn't help. I did it for the possibility for a woman to eventually be infatuated with me but it's a lost cause. I have a vicious social anxiety caused from the pressure of psychological abuse from you and others. Besides, there is no reason for anyone to like me over other opinions.

Yeah... that's exactly what happened.... You wanted to financially screw me over. Some type of internet power thing. the wife,house, and kid thing was the result of what you did.

Not that you have a clue on what it's like to be down, but you sure as hell wouldn't be the fluffy "be happy" bunny hopping around if I took your condo right now and put you next to the hells angels.

5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? @Laceygirl you really need to stop thinking everyone's out to get you. You're whining about having lost everything (which couldn't have been much to begin with, if a block from an internet-forum makes you tumble), and you're blaming people who doesn't know you for "ganging up on you" - for what? For laughs? For what purpose would there be any interest in fucking you over? At all? This is quite close to lunatic rambling of a paranoid schizofrenic, sorry to say.

You're claiming that you went into healthy living, started training, worked on improving your personality, and for some reason this didn't work out the way you wanted it to (no GF for you), which makes it "our" (as in the forum) fault? Are you KIDDING ME? You sound like the idiotic "pick-up artists" who, when they can't get a woman, blame the women, instead of taking a long, hard look at themselves.

Get a job, earn some money, get back in touch with your kid, and stop FUCKING WHINING.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  6. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After reading all, I think you were unable to sell your website as it's got caught by Google algorithm & you have lost most of traffic, in the mean time you were was fighting with some other guys who were just a mother fucker competitior of your http://www.dinosaurfact.net, but still I can't able to know why & how @digitalpoint be blamed for this? Yes, I have read he was taking there side & as the guy where to quick in gathering all of the detail about your identity.

http://christianbullock.com

Furquan Ahmed, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I lost the house then moved in a trailerpark with my wife. Then when she hated my broke ass who couldn't keep life together I had to move to the only place where I knew people for mental support. Maybe a place to live. I moved a province to where my parents lived, then got my own poor ass place.

I didn't get a chance to find them. I tried before shawn and his friends would come by but by the time the guy came back to dp I was gone.
    36 isn't the time to quit huh?
    Yeah..... nothing beats a balding bodybuilder standing next to 19yr olds. Yeah, the woman are going to love my place. 300/square feet. Nothing beats the romantic setting of running in my place with the constant fear of being eaten alive by the neighbors dog
    [​IMG]

Oh great. I could go back to college for 5yrs on NO MONEY then get out and start life at 40yrs old. great idea! In 5yrs I might be able to be a mechanic and buy a nice couch.

No, I'm threatening YOU and him because I'm pissed off that you and him screwed me over. And I'm pissed off that others screwed me over. I'm pissed of at every person who really screwed me over.
    I don't want to be civil. I don't want to have a reputation. I am nothing and I will never amount to nothing.

I actually don't have a passport now and when I do, driving to San Diego is a little bit of a stupid move based on a wild guess of buddies address. Honestly. Hell, if I was one address wrong and went next door I'd be screwed there. doing something like that is simply not viable. If you are saying I am just talking smoke then you are wrong.
    I am a dangerous person. I have absolutely no problem at all. This isn't some show.
    A short story: When I was 14yrs old this guy in this gang stomped on my head. I suppose he wanted to be popular. So in front of a giant crowd he jumped me and stomped my head into the pavement. The damage was catastrophic. After that people called me names, sometimes I'd be sitting in the hall against a locker and some kid would kick me in the face and I'd be bleeding all over. I became infamous. Everyone knew me as the total loser. Him, on the other hand was the popular one on my expense. The high school was huge yet no matter where I went I hear the same thing. Jim Buckhan is so hot, Jim buckhan is so cool. He was always with a ton of friends. I, on the other hand, spent lunch under the stairs.
    Well, fast forward today and Jim has a nice little life. Jim has a beautiful Asian wife, a son, and career, and a life full of fulfillment. Even a fucking little purse dog to complete the family.
    So last year I confronted him. He's not a gangbanger no more. He's not a dangerous thug but I am.
    And the guy who jumped in the air and stomped on my head and beat my unconscious carcass for popularity called the cops on me. And I told the cops to fuck themselves and stay out of my neighborhood.
    Yo don't think I have the balls? I have the balls. I'm not scared of death. I'm not scared to destroy anyone who deserves it.

And until I have one thing to offer any satisfaction in life I will change.

8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you been stabbed sometime this year so far then stitched it up yourself to avoid police trouble?
    If the answer is no then you need to fuck off.

I didn't say everyone. And you know Jack shit. Who the fuck are you. A random DP user just talking. Honestly, were you here when Hellvetti was? Do you remember him? How about robjones? Have you heard of V7N? No, so take your two cents and fuck off. You don't know shit. You are just talking with the house.

Who are you?

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    FFS we didn't screw you over. If we did you could sue us and that would be preferable to this ridiculous raving. The head injury story actually rings true and I wonder if you need a psych consult to see if any of the scarring is causing problems with neuroses.

sarahk, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  10. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one, you don't need to remember me, I just got interested in your fighting & then I have looked your past on digital point. I admit you were targeted by @Helvetii & the Jones.

Furquan Ahmed, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A broke Canadian who is totally broke suing a millionaire and his team for getting all together and targeting me in their own community. Personal mental harm of internet bullying.
    That's not actually going to work.

fine, be the angel with the dirty wings all you want. I really don't care if you want to play the innocent role. I know what you did and I know who you are with. I was there, you did it to me. Regardless on how little it effected your life and how little you remember or care I do.

12. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Your life is what YOU MAKE OF IT. You made the choices, whether good or bad, and now you are blaming others for the CHOICES YOU MADE! Grow up and be a MAN, not a wuss!

If you keep doing what you are doing,
    You will keep getting what you are getting.
    If you don't like what you are getting,
    You MUST change what you are doing.

It is the height of STUPIDITY to keep doing the same thing and expect DIFFERENT results!

I suggest you get your head out of the sand, look around, and start making choices that will IMPROVE your situation. Things will NEVER get better for you UNTIL you start making CHOICES that will improve your lot in life.

You have had 36 years of STUPID choices. How about making SMART choices for the next 72 years?

mmerlinn, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you do because I no idea.

Over the years we have had plenty of users I'd love to ban but unless they break the forum rules they don't get banned. We have a warning/infraction system and most people avoid bans and when they do happen they're 3 months at the most. The people who get banned for longer (say 5 years) are the ones who deliberately flout the rules and then they can only get one warning per post so a year long ban requires a sustained effort by that user.

Bans are not personal - nobody was out to get you via our warning/infraction system.

sarahk, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  14. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Only two. How about the other 8 then the one who was close to Shawn and then Shawn and the team of who knows how many .......... not to mention the random fuckfaces that just side with the gang like goofs like this popsicle guy in this topic.

If you mentioned chirstian bullock than I would assume you said it for a reason. Well, I suppose you don't want to get into that so I won't bother talking about it.
    Life is what you make of it. Water isn't wet and pain doesn't hurt..........
    I can't stand those lines. They are so stupid. Let's say your whole family is killed. One by an accident, another by a stray bullet, and your only sister the next day by a tiger that escaped the zoo. You get laid off, your place burns down and insurance doesn't cover it. You have a tumor growing beside your heart and you are going to die. There is nothing you can do about it and you just have to struggle to breathe. Eventually you can't walk and the nurse abuses you in your bed because she's mean and you can't complain.
    Then assholes like you run around saying stupid shit like "Life is what you make it".
    Dude, you can't make shit with shit. If you have shit then you can make a shit covered lollipop but its still shit. Don't say stupid unrealistic stuff.

No, I didn't do it. They did. and in this case shawn did. I'm not trying to do anything dude. I'm done the doing.

Yeah, I understand how it works. you say that it's all based on a strict rule system BUT i shawn wants someone out or you then you guys will do what happened two out of the 5? bans I had.
    this totally looks like normal non personal activity........
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I call that targeting and elimination in a timely fashion. I already said why.

Play all you want, princess. You are an awful human being and you won't even admit it. Manipulative and deception. And you have the nerve to talk about not personal. take a look at my warnings there. Look at the times and dates. It's FUCKED lady and YOU.

Why the hell am I trying to convince you anyway. You

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  15. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well said. We'll close the thread now. I don't see anything changing for anyone. Probably best to start a blog or something if you want to rant nonsense anyway.

Bottom line is that if someone was "out to get you", it wasn't anyone on staff here. If you see a post that violates our rules, just use the "Report" option and a moderator will look at it. If you are just making assumptions about who's friends with who and who's out to ruin your life, well... I dunno, tell your neighbors dog about your life woes and maybe it will become your friend and stop trying to eat you alive.

If you violate our rules, don't be surprised with warnings and/or another ban. You can find a refresher on rules here: https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/

digitalpoint, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well Shawn, it's been.. oh hell, I don't know. 2012 we hit the peek of the problem but it stemmed even longer.
    I have not forgotten what you did.

Your stupid friends and set me up 24hrs before an important sale and you targeted me knowing I'd lose everything.
    I lost the deal, then as predicted that penguin, panda, or whatever the hell google calls their "I like to sell search results" update destroyed me. Right in the middle of my wifes pregnancy.
    -95% traffic loss overnight..........
    -lost my funds and couldn't hold onto my real life business for the end of lease term months later
    -I lost my house weeks later to move of a trailer park

Oh yeah, and I still remember how my son almost died because he was born at 1lb and 6oz because of you taking our life. When the smoke cleared the wife hated my guts.

It's been a year since me and you talked and like always this is your reminder that I will never ever forget what you did. I have not spoken to my son still. It's been years, he's like 6yrs old now. I am nothing now. You took my life. I don't care if you don't have absolutely no honor and don't care, I want you to know that no matter what happens, you are an awful person right to the core. For as long as I live man.
    How about this, the day I accept and live with what your team has done is the day I'm in love.

How am I doing you asked?
    Meh, same as usual. No one enters my apartment, have no friends, no girlfriend, no nothing. All I do everyday is play videogames, pump 3000calories of protein in me and powerlift. Every night I just play the same circle of movies and just wish and dream of a place where there is nothing worth living for. I cry, I huff, and whine in my head until I can't keep my eyes open and fall asleep on my couch.
    I feel anxiety and chest tightness throughout the day. I am so pissed that I'll never stop lifting weights.
    You will never be able to understand the feeling of knowing that if you died the only way you will be discovered is from the smell of rotting flesh for weeks.
    I've used every escape and addiction possible. I've tried drugs and in the beginning It was great but only a few months later and you don't feel good at all you just feel bad until you get more so I quit. I tried drinking all day for months and it didn't work either so I quit that. I tried prostitution but that doesn't work AT ALL. I've tried fitness and it only works for reducing the intensity of my emotions. I've tried vitamins. I've tried several medications.

And through all of this I'm continuously detoxing. Last summer I started cocaine but then quit it because it didn't work and I remember my body just trembling. I'd be in a bath all alone crying. My body shaking and I feel my heart. Then weeks later I go onto the next way to try to beat my shitty life like prescription drugs or alcohol and go through some other vicious cycle of detox. I've done EVERY method there is and now I'm clean because none of it works. Nothing can fix what you wrecked.

YOU destroyed my life dude.

PS. that was interesting the last time. For a decade I had been requesting for the original topics locked as your friends where throwing up personal info of relatives and addresses and in return you BUMPED and added more info. The whole time played the assertive "nothing wrong with that".
    ...... YET on our last conversation I just mentioned one of your friends sons' name and suddenly your two decade policy went out the window and there's the lock in less that 30minutes.

Don't worry, you can post whatever information you want. I have absolutely nothing and no one. NOTHING because of you.

So you can argue, we can talk about this, or you can not care. Whatever happens I will always remind you. I'll remind you for the rest of my life.

And of course I welcome you ton of mouthy nobodies who are going to jabber in this topic just because they want to have some post count or number higher next to their name.

(Shawn, this is the part where you pretend you don't remember, or you play the whole "there are millions of people around" talk etc.)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Laceygirl, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  17. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    TL;DR, sorry...

digitalpoint, Jan 31, 2018 IP
  18. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your mother should be ashamed you came out of her body. You have absolutely no honor as a human being. Only deception and cowardliness and the only time when you'll with you had a different role is when you are all alone in a rest home waiting for death.
    (guess I'll catchup with you next year)

Laceygirl, Feb 1, 2018 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.