1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Warning] CPAlead Became Fraud/Scam! DO NOT USE THEM! [Proof]

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Jeehan, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Justin, I want to know all about my traffic details because I am 100% real publisher. So why you are called me fraud publisher. I don't accept it. If you have any proof please show me because I know, who am I. If you tell me anything? And we are publishers accept it all time. It is not a right way. So change your mind and send me all those proofs. Why you think I am fraud publisher. If you send all details then I will show my proofs. I am 100% real publisher there is no doubt because I already earn over $9K from other CPA networks. So please show me your proofs.

Md Rakib Hasan, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  2. chardo55

chardo55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    i am a member of cpalead network and i can't get access to my account because -according to justin- i send bad clicks/traffic and they have detected fraudulent activity, anyway the truth is: i use pop under ads and i am getting clicks and leads but i never got the stated payout! only cents maximum 5 cents! but i said it's ok maybe i am getting paid for clicks (as they pay now for clicks) but now i can't get access to my account!
    They asked for proofs so i sent them screenshots of my pop under campaigns and google analytics report about traffic source.
    Now i am waiting for response. If anyone has an idea please don't hesitate to comment

chardo55, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  3. Januar Sam

Januar Sam Member

Best Answers:
    It's so scary to work in total with online affiliate business. So, be careful, there would be a possible scam happened, no matter what and who is the affiliate program provider.

Januar Sam, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  4. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Januar Sam,
    It isn't too scary overall if there are no fraudulent or questionable promotions/traffic being done, if everything is generally clean there would be little to be concerned about.

CPALeadJustin, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  5. chardo55

chardo55 Peon

Best Answers:
    What about my case? are you going to give me back access to my account or no? because i sent you my traffic source when you asked, then you said that you will check but no response till now, you can't ban me just like that for no reason! if you have detected a fraudulent activity well, name it! define it!
    You can't because there isn't!
    If you say that i abused the pay per click program that you just launched, well i never used your banners i only promote niches, more over i was getting leads but i wasn't getting the stated payout for them!
    anyway, just come up with something to justify your decision, silence is bad for your image!

chardo55, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  6. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I'm unsure of your account just by your handle here, if you could please shoot me an email this would be much more helpful to discuss your account :) But if you were banned with this message than there was a very clear method of fraudulent activity found and I can 100% assure you we did not ban the/any account on nothing but IF there was any mistake here we surely will make it right but our system and team work hard on finding any users who may be abusing the system.

There is no silence as I've stated many times here on this thread to users who are saying we are a scam or fraud that we clearly are not and there was fraudulent activity detected.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  7. chardo55

chardo55 Peon

Best Answers:
    email sent, please keep your word and give me the result of your second review.

chardo55, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  8. Januar Sam

Januar Sam Member

Best Answers:
    Now, I am sure that CPAlead is a scam. After searching on google about their experience joining CPAelad, most of them said that CPAlead is a scam business. So, now I get to discourage to going further with CPAlead. Reviews are important. For CPAlead, if you accuse someone doing a fraud in the affiliate, you need to proof it clearly. Reading most of other reviews, you just ignore and not paying their earnings without any notice. I'm lucky to not using CPAlead further. So far, I'm enjoying other affiliate programs and have earned thousands $ per month from other affiliate programs. After a long investigation and finding out about CPAlead seems CPAlead is a scam. That's all for this topic.

Januar Sam, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  9. chardo55

chardo55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally the admin just reactivated my account on CPAlead after concluding that there is nothing fraudulent about my activity, so every one who ever has a problem (and works within the rules) just contact the support.
    I hope things will work out this time

chardo55, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  10. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    Seems the good things happen rapidly when support is contacted............. who wudda thunk?

DaveGmac, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  11. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, all my publisher friends. Now time to go action against Cpalead with this fraud issue. We can submit complaints against Cpalead about this fraud to USA cyber crime department OR FBI cyber crime department. I hope they will take action against Cpalead.

If all publishers agree with me. Please reply this post. Then I will send USA cyber crime department OR FBI cyber crime department complaints link.

I will wait for answer.

Thank you very much.

Md Rakib Hasan, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  12. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    This solution aint gonna fly

For a couple reasons.

First is that you are not going to intimidate any one with all this fancy stuff about the FBI, have you ever tried to report something to them?

Second is that your original agreement may have been breached by you. Check very carefully that all of your actions have been top drawer.

Best approach might be to send your appeal to the company and most of all be a polite business man, do not stir it up with them.

Other than that...... you will have to go to court...... do you have $10,000 or $15,000 for your lawyer deposit fee? If you go to court you will not get a settlement for ten years....... Are you ready to be examined and make depositions.....?

Like I said, best approach will be to document your position and send a nice letter to support.

The reality is, if you have read all the threads about this issue, they will gladly pay your money if there has been no problems.

DaveGmac, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  13. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Sure, we review each account and IF we detected the issues were not that severe or an issue on our side we surely will correct it and make it right. We always have and will continue too!

CPALeadJustin, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  14. mga

mga Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm all about not paying for fraud traffic and leads. What I don't get is why the accounts are not suspended as soon as the fraud is detected (most of it can be done in real-time), and wait for a month until payment is due?
    In case it's not an intentional mistake from the publisher, being warned as soon as possible makes it easier to correct it.

mga, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  15. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi mga,
    They are, we do not wait for a day or two before payment is made to then ban the user or place a hold on payment. As soon as any fraudulent activity is found this is when action takes place and if there is just a concern on some questionable methods we would contact them first and request some details.

In most cases if the action is swift and as serious as a ban there is little question fraud was intentional and this is detected.

Justin

CPALeadJustin, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  16. Lwissitoon

Lwissitoon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    haahah FBI? justin can u please tell me why your sidebars and all type of ads dont appear in my site i use you offer wall without problems but the banners , popads dont work , something happen to my account?

Lwissitoon, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  17. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi Lwissitoon,
    Could be a few things here! could you shoot me over an email at with your account details and website the banner is on and I'll be happy to troubleshoot this for you :)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Mar 25, 2017 IP
  18. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Cpalead now turns to 100% fraud. I have no doubt about it. Because they stop my $950 payment over 6 months. If my traffic quality is not so good. Ok, I understand please send me all traffic details. If CPAlead has done this then I believe. CPAlead is right and I am wrong. I challenge you, CPALead Justin. You can not prove this my traffic quality is wrong because I am 100% sure, My traffic quality is 100% good. If you have any document show me this. My name is Rakib Hasan and my CPAlead account id: 569941, Email: .

Md Rakib Hasan, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  19. Mike Sharma

Mike Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    CPALEAD id : 640632
    Hi Justin why you are not sending my payment which are pending since february .. The payment are shifted each month from feb1 then to March 1 then to April 1 and now to April last ..Most of my 80% earning are from lead(surveys).. Cpalead is stopping payment without any reason..
    I've sent email today regarding this.. You can check my stats .. I didn't promote ur banner ads and most of my earnings are from lead..

I'm with other network like adworkmedia for more than 3 years and didn't face any issue like this till now
    This is my adworkmedia payment showing that I'm a very genuine user :
    [​IMG]
    and this is cpalead
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Mike Sharma, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  20. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi Mike,
    I responded to your support ticket (two actually) and would direct you to respond to that so we can look into this further.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 1, 2017 IP