1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense Account Status.. What need to do

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Shosnsbs, Mar 3, 2017.

1. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk

• Health benefits are not same for all recipes, it is the way your write which makes health benefits non-redundant.
    • Infographics provide value to the readers.
    • Nutritional fact sheet : please, don't write a negative point just for the sake of it.
    This is the main content, you just asked how to pad a content.

The above three points are just example ideas, there can be many more.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    shadowweb, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @shadowweb

You're completely missing the point of this thread, OP is asking how to get Adsense approval and telling him his English is not a problem is plain wrong.

Adsense are never going to accept a site that uses gibberish as a language, if he wants an English speaking site he will need to employ a writer who can write near perfect English in a unique and engaging way, difficult for recipe sites unless he is creating the recipes himself (which he isn't on this site).

Infographics are worthless as far as Adsense is concerned, Adsense serve ads based on the text of a site so these won't help him get approved.

He is also using stolen images on the site even if he does get approval he is going to find himself in a world of pain as soon as the owners of said images find out he monetizing a site using their property.

This site is dead in the water as far as Adsense is concerned.

malky66, Mar 5, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    @malky66

His English is not gibberish and perfect English is not mandatory to get AdSense approval.
    He is not proof-reading his content, which we can ask him to do so.

Not all blogs use Infographics, using infographics makes your blog unique and looks good.
    During manual check by AdSense, having infographics helps to get faster approval.

Regarding stolen images:
    I didn't mention about it, since it was previously mentioned by you in your first comment.

Now you have two choices:
    • Tell him that his site is dead in the water as far as AdSense is concerned. (or)
    • Give a useful feedback for him to get his AdSense approval.

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    His English is gibberish, and you're advice is just wrong, you have no clue what you're talking about, I believe you're just arguing for the sake of arguing, whatever floats your boat.

I did give him useful feedback in my last post, you are just too ignorant to see it.

malky66, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  5. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    His English is not gibberish.

It's your view.

Agreed, compared to all other posts your reply was better.

6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So this looks ok to you??
    and this??

Where are you from? I'm English and it reads like crap. OP has made changes to the site from when he first posted this thread, it's slightly better than it was but it's still garbage as far as Adsense is concerned.

malky66, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  7. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    @malky66

That's why I said in my previous comment He is not proof-reading his website:

Relax, I am not English and I am not as good as you in English. (I don't have to be)
    If what I am writing is understood by the reader without any difficulty then that's sufficient.

Now, coming to his blog.
    Gibberish means something which is incomprehensible.
    With few paragraphs as exception, do you really think his blog posts are incomprehensible?

8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah to me it is incomprehensible, it's pointless garbage and Adsense obviously agree, I don't really care what you think, your advice is not going to get him Adsense approval.

I've said my bit, argue with yourself..I'm out.

malky66, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't know your site but would agree that in some instances you are right. When your knowledge is exceptional and your niche isn't well catered for a visitor will be happy with sloppy English.

In the case of a recipe site like this one, where you are competing with huge companies, successful food bloggers and hundreds of niche food sites and thousands of wanna-be sites it's going to be really, really hard just to get traffic and be a viable publisher. Adsense have every right to be picky about which sites they offer to their advertisers.

Lets go back to
    upload_2017-3-6_7-19-19.png

https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=cucumber+lime+margaritas

I'd never heard of them and while I like cucumbers I don't like it when added to jugs of water so I didn't realise that cucumber margaritas were actually a thing

upload_2017-3-6_7-20-57.png
    This is what the OP is up against. The first page of Google's results are huge websites with significant resources. Without significant funding the OP is going to have a really, really hard time being taken seriously in this niche and I'm not sure he'd get a return on investment via Adsense.

sarahk, Mar 5, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  10. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am agree with you on AdSense right, but if OP just try to create or polish it's content, he will be able to get AdSense think again. Now if we talk about competition then I just tell you there are lots of method & tool available which are made for destroying any competitior strategy or traffic. Now about investment the simple answer is "Every Business have risk involved". It's doesn't mean you should stop of fearing this.

Again my honest advice to OP @Shosnsbs is, You don't need to give up, you should hire some content writer which have good command over English & use SemRush, Ahref and other tools to get some keyword idea. AdSense isn't be market leader in advertising in fact this type of content website earn double from Media.net & other ads network but you need to be smart.

Furquan Ahmed, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  11. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk

Nice post, I couldn't agree more.
    It is hard but not impossible.

12. Shosnsbs

Shosnsbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help. I have updated some important things that you guys suggest like good content. Can you guys see what the status? And should I again apply for adsense? My website is eatformula.com

Shosnsbs, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  13. Furquan Ahmed

Best Answers:
    Wait, Don't apply for AdSense, Where is Privacy Policy, Contact us page?
    Do you know you need to have Cookie Constant policy?

After completing this, reapply for AdSense & don't worry about getting approved. As I said in my previous post , this type of niche website earn more from Media.net & you have got approved from Media.net ad network (Congratulations). Just give them at least 15 to 20 days & if you are not getting reasonable traffic then buy US, UK, Australia, Canada traffic from Facebook, you will see magic from Media net. Again just try to be smart.

Furquan Ahmed, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  14. Shosnsbs

Shosnsbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    You didn't check clearly there have Privacy Policy, Contact us pages:

http://www.eatformula.com/privacy-policy/
    http://www.eatformula.com/contact-us/

Shosnsbs, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It probably still won't get approved, but this made me cry with laughter so thanks for that:

http://www.eatformula.com/recipe/simple-orange-smoothie/

You see that's one of the reasons you shouldn't copy from other sites when you don't really understand the language, that was originally a joke post on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/5v8qnz/orange_smoothie/
    Code (markup):

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    malky66, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  16. Shosnsbs

Shosnsbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help. I have updated some important things that you guys suggest like good content. Can you guys see what the status? And should I again apply for adsense? My website is eatformula.com

Shosnsbs, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  17. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    We know what your site is called, you don't need to keep dropping a link to it in every post.

Why the hell don't you just apply and see what happens??

malky66, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  18. Furquan Ahmed

Best Answers:
    The problem is you are not listing what we are trying to tell you? Once & last,

Where is Cookie Consent policy?
    There are many other things! I know your content is getting better but again tell us how much trustworthy is your content? Do you Cook or make all recipe first.

OR,

You just watching YouTube videos & then simply transcribed all the video on your website?

Furquan Ahmed, Mar 20, 2017 IP