1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What about these names?

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by billion, Mar 19, 2017.

Please let me know how much you think the names below are worth?

php.guru
    html.guru
    brain.bet
    arbitrage.bet

Thanks!

billion, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say brain.bet is best - first two despite good keywords would be difficult to find business target - rather educational.

zibolin, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  3. billion

billion G.E.M.

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding php.guru and html.guru I can easily see a specific site similar to Freelancer.com and/or Stackoverflow.com.

billion, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    the guru ones are great.
    But currently, the only demand for the new tlds, are likely from others who are looking to buy low, hold, and sell high. They are not going to pay anything for your current domains. It is possible that if you hold it long enough that you can sell it at a good price. However, the price you finally sell it for may not cover all of your renewal costs.

Even you only refer to the other .com's. I think you will find that .com domains will be king for a while. Anyone with the money to start a copy of the sites you mentioned, will likely base it on a .com based domain.

matt_62, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  5. billion

billion G.E.M.

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your feedback! What you say makes sense in many ways. We'll see what happens. I also own Arbitrage.bet. It seems that domain should be great when people search for arbitrage bet(s)?!

billion, Mar 20, 2017 IP