1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please advice how i get more sign ups for my forum www.biztalk.co.ke

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bomb2060, Mar 19, 2017.

Hi Members,
    I'm from Kenya. I would wish to get more sign up for my business forum www.biztalk.co.ke without spending much on it.

bomb2060, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  2. Mister Vape

Mister Vape Active Member

Best Answers:
    Drive more traffic! more traffic = more sign ups!

Mister Vape, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  3. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Advertise your forum on other forums or websites. If advertising at a forum, be sure to put it in the advertising section or in your sig. For websites, you could try putting it in the guestbook or hooking up with the affiliates page. This step is a major key in getting new members. When advertising your forum, you may want to put the advertisement in the form of a mondo, eye-catching banner.

Do everything in your power to keep your forum active. Visitors don't like to join dying forums, so be sure you can post something every day or so. If you're presenting something new every now and then, your current members will probably follow.

wanessmark, Jul 23, 2017 IP
  4. bomb2060

bomb2060 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks.

bomb2060, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  5. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post about your forum on social media. Talk about it with people there. Yes, it is also good to keep your forum active so people will always go there.

Milliardo, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  6. DVDLOCKER_SCOTT

DVDLOCKER_SCOTT Banned

Best Answers:
    Get social, post your forum on Social Media as well as Forums.

DVDLOCKER_SCOTT, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  7. thebrandman

thebrandman Member

Best Answers:
    The only way to "get more sign up" is to reach out to the people who need your service. Promote your forum to the people that need what you have to offer. Those are the only people who will take an interest in your business, forum, or products.
    -

thebrandman, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  8. Lethal Marketer

Lethal Marketer Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Facebook advertising, in this way you'll reach more people quicker and easier, what you have to do is offer something free to download in your adverts maybe an e-book on business in exchange for their email addresses, target Facebook pages on the topic of business , through that email list email them your forum address and give people a reason why should they sign up on your forum.

Lethal Marketer, Aug 9, 2017 IP
  9. VirtualHelp4U

VirtualHelp4U Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest finding other forms, blogs etc that are related to what you are promoting and share a bit about your site and what it has to offer users. You can even contact blogs and sites that offer reviews or advertising for a small fee. There are lots of ways to drive traffic you just have to get creative and put in the hours needed to increase the traffic especially when you don't want to spend a lot of money to do it.

VirtualHelp4U, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  10. DavidFeldman

DavidFeldman Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend that you try content marketing. That means write quality blog posts that are interesting and people will want to read. Then contact other sites and share with them what you wrote. People will visit you to read the content. :)

DavidFeldman, Aug 10, 2017 IP
  11. JayBay

JayBay Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best tip I can give you is to join relevant groups on social media like facebook and linkedin. It's been killer for my business.

JayBay, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  12. bomb2060

bomb2060 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thank you all for the input. Am still struggling. But at least i have started getting organic traffic.

bomb2060, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  13. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can try paid promotion like facebook ads or banner on another forums if they alow you that i dont know so good

Spartan14, Sep 9, 2017 IP
  14. DavidFeldman

DavidFeldman Peon

Best Answers:
    Really? I have tried this on LinkedIn (making contacts and posting links to my blog etc.) and got approximately zero purchases. :(

DavidFeldman, Sep 13, 2017 IP