1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tai Lopez - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'General Business' started by swood, Mar 19, 2017.

Hey everyone.

I bought the Tai Lopez Social Media Marketing program a couple weeks ago. After reading a lot of mixed reviews at first, i was a little hesitant.

Watching about 30% of the videos (So far) in the program, it has changed my views on him. I'm learning a lot from the program and am eager to score some clients so i can quit my current 9-5 job and work for myself.

I personally, think it's a good program, but haven't gone all the way through it nor have i purchased anything else.

Have any of you bought or thought about buying any of his programs? If you've bought some, what do you think of them?

Cheers!

swood, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  2. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't bought anything from Tai Lopez, as a matter of fact this is the first time I'm hearing about him. But this seems interesting. As you go through the videos post here about your progress.

GFX2, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  3. swood

swood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend looking into him. A lot of people say he's a scam, but he's bloody clever and the program is legitimately helping me so far.

Once i've finished the program and got myself setup, i'll update

swood, Mar 19, 2017 IP