1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram Influencer Tips

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Razvanod, Feb 27, 2017.

Hello, I created a new Instagram page about shoes and I would like to be an influencer. Can you recommend me a good Influencer Platform for my type of page? How many followers do you need to make a decent amount of money? Also, I would like to know more methods of self-promotion. At this moment, I go to other big pages of the same category and I follow request people who liked the last posts. Who doesn't follow me back and only accepts the request, I do un-follow them. I have 200 followers, I followed 100 pages and I ger 40-60 likes/post. Thank you!

Razvanod, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  2. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    use automated tool if you have good budget you can try massplanner for perfect result.

David Jones42, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  3. Razvanod

Razvanod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't need only a big number of followers or clicks but activity(likes and comments). Usually when you pay for followers, you get only bots.

Razvanod, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  4. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    no massplanner is trusted software he follow human account not bot.

David Jones42, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  5. SocianSelect

SocianSelect Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey @Razvanod -- great question! While it looks like your organic follower and engagement numbers don't quite meet the minimum criteria of our recruitment service (SocianSocial.com), you can always submit a Social Media Influencer application on our site. We can keep you on our bench until your numbers increase or we have a specific need for your style of Instagram Influencer.

Hope this helps!

SocianSelect, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  6. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post quality & unique pics with lots of hashtags. Follow related accounts. Like & Interact on related posts & hashtags.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  7. SocianSelect

SocianSelect Peon

Best Answers:
    Solid advice. Best way to get an organic, engaged follower base at the level of a paid Influencer is quality content and lots of interaction.

SocianSelect, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  8. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reaching the "influencer" stage takes time, effort and trust. However, the best way to gradually get on it is by updating your Instagram feed with great and relatable pictures. Then, as you do this, use the right hashtags.

You can also promote yourself and Instagram account on other social media platforms, especially Facebook. In using them, you can build a good following over time.

Anitasol, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  9. pedrostyle115

pedrostyle115 Peon

Best Answers:
    how many followers an account needs to have to be an affiliate on your website because I have an account with 14000 followers with 2000 likes per post and around 40 to 60 comments about fashion.

pedrostyle115, Mar 17, 2017 IP
  10. SocianSelect

SocianSelect Peon

Best Answers:
    Individuals with over 10,000 followers and a solid engagement with their base actually qualify for our tier of "VIP" Influencers, who earn higher fees per post in addition to other opportunities for bonuses and quality product samples. I'm going to personally send a note to our Talent Management team, asking them to keep an eye out for your application. In case you missed it above, you can find the application on our recruitment website: www.SocianSocial.com

SocianSelect, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  11. SocialMediaSHop

SocialMediaSHop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need at least 10-15 k to start making an income that is of course with decent engagement of 5-10 percent. For growing the account the main thin is to post relevent and high quality content. After I would suggest to manually follow and like people who interacted with recent posts in the niche you are targeting and you can automate this usingn bota like massplanner , followliker and instagress. If you are willing to spend a bit more money look into buying shoutouts and power likes from authority accounts in the niche.

SocialMediaSHop, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  12. Fit Living Lifestyle

Fit Living Lifestyle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should try build your social game. It has a good price and gives you a targeted audience!

Fit Living Lifestyle, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  13. hopiensed

hopiensed Peon

Best Answers:
    massplanner fits here best.

hopiensed, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  14. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    At first, you need to post very good content regularly. 1 times a day minimum! I would suggest posting even 3-6 times per day.
    The more quality content you post the higher your reach will be.

Also, try to find the hashtags which are used very often and fit your target group. Try to find between 20-30 hashtags. A little "hack" is to hide the hashtags by writing them into the comment section.

The next step is to connect to influencers in your target group and ask them for a shoutout. You can pay for a shoutout and sometimes they give it to you free.

Keep doing this until you have at least 10k followers. Then you can start earning money by promoting products, selling shoutouts, ect..

collegeOnlineJob, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  15. SocianSelect

SocianSelect Peon

Best Answers:
    Emphasis on quality. If your content is irrelevant or low-quality, posting 3-6 times a day can actually cause you to lose followers at a dramatic rate. Make sure you always consider your audience and your goals when crafting a post.

SocianSelect, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  16. LeaHenn

LeaHenn Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically you need really good pictures in high quality and regular posting times are important to. If you want companies to sponser you, you can log in on differnet ''marketplaces'' or ''portals'' like https://www.adfy.co/ . Some, like my favorite adfy is free and easy to understand. You need to find a partner that fits perfect to your niche and...I know..they are really hard to find. :D
    Another important thing are the hashtags. You better not use ''stupid'' hashtags, but good with good explanations. :)
    Hope I could help,
    Greetings from Germany :)

LeaHenn, Aug 15, 2017 IP
  17. Profit Donkey

Profit Donkey Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Be very careful about using any kind of software for traffic, because sooner or later Instagram will find out and ban you. Instagram has very strict policies for this.

Instead, like all the others recommended - focus on QUALITY content. Only quality and interesting posts will bring you followers. Some companies might start contacting you even with few thousands of followers. To make a decent amount of money you might need to have more than 20-30K of followers as more companies would contact you and you would have a bigger audience to promote offers.

Also, be in order to get followers and likes. Be really active on Instagram yourself. Go and like other people photos, comment (only "natural" commenting), follow others. Instagram has rules that you can like 300 photos, or follow 20 people in an hour, if more - your account will be in a risk to get banned as you will most likely look like spam. So be active but don't overdo it.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    Profit Donkey, Sep 1, 2017 IP
  18. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy some real and active followers
    it may be 1000-4000

Post related pics and good content regularly at least 4 posts per day...

shakiba.proba, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  19. jerytohn

jerytohn Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are some free Chrome extensions that can help with your Instagram marketing. There are apps as well.

For purposes of Instagram Influencer, you can try finding clients on famebit.com, fiverr.com, digitalpoint marketplace or other similar platforms.

jerytohn, Sep 12, 2017 IP
  20. MeganBower

MeganBower Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not like you said, I'm not satisfied with it, during the time I was using it.

MeganBower, Feb 19, 2018 IP