1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Youtube suspended my channel with no clear reason

Discussion in 'Google' started by steverony, Jan 9, 2017.

Hello guys,
    [I don’t really know if is this the right forum for this , But i need help]

I started a Youtube channel month ago and I was uploading some short clips (10-20 a day) and i was using Youtube video editor to make from them videos (3-10 min) i was doing this for a month , all of my videos was monetized without problems I have never had a copyright strike or any other strikes , but yesterday i was surprised when i found that my channel was gone , i didn’t receive any email about it , i send them a message asking about the reason of that, yet with no response , I am wondering about the reason of this , and is there any chance to get my channel back ? please if is there any one went to the same situation tell me what to do , Thanks

steverony, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Were your videos all original content? Or were you using clips from videos that already existed?

danasurvey, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  3. steverony

steverony Peon

Best Answers:
    I was taking those videos from twitter and facebook those videos were shot with cellphones and there is no copyright in them , i guess my channel was suspended because i was uploading too much daily they considered me as spam

steverony, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    So, there are two possibilities:

1. You were uploading too many videos per day, triggering their spam filters (assuming those filters exist). 2. You got nailed for using somebody else's content.

Either way it doesn't look all that great for you. Move on, start another channel and avoid doing the same mistakes.

qwikad.com, Jan 9, 2017 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You obviously have no comprehension of copyright law.

Agent000, Jan 9, 2017 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  6. steverony

steverony Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah i was uploading to many videos per day but all those videos were private , I have never had any copyright strikes , okay , thanks for your help

steverony, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Uploading too much videos in your Youtube channel is a sign of greediness. Maybe for rankings and conversions but not as a good practice.

KylieSweet, Jan 10, 2017 IP
  8. jbbryant

jbbryant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be wary next time, and there is this so called "mirror mode" where the videos are flipped, like viewing in a mirror

jbbryant, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  9. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is happening with many channels at the moment where you don't get any warnings and you face sudden youtube channel suspension. This is mainly because of using wrong title, descripion and keywords but you can appeal if you think your channel is suspend by mistake and you didn't do anything wrong. There is a chance that your appeal got the positive reply and you got your channel back.

rf-harris, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  10. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't mean that if a video doesn't have a copyright, you can just grab it. :) Also, don't upload too many videos in a day; it alerts the spam senses of YouTube. If you don't get your account back, make another one. Of course when you do so, you already know what to do and what to avoid. Best of luck

Anitasol, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  11. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    on top there is no point to upload 20 videos a day even as a subscriber I will find it as spam

IG2010, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  12. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have many good videos each day, just create several channels with different types of videos. This will maximize content and minimize risk.
    You should create different user accounts for each channel, that way you may lose only one channel if there are further complaints. You will likely discover the types of videos causing problems when one channel disappears, but that's great since you still use the other 90% of your content.

Make sure to separate all advertisement videos from user content videos and do not display advertisements.

cerno, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  13. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is the problem if someone uploads genuine content, what if there is a channel on football goals. There has to be more than 20 videos each day, that is for sure. The problem is with the youtube automated suspension system, it has too many flaws especially in recent past.

rf-harris, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  14. Yatrava

Yatrava Member

Best Answers:
    I also wrote the other day that the channel received a warning for violating the principles of the community.
    But what exactly did not be explained, and the support service does not accept requests - writes about the error :(

Yatrava, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  15. Nick Chernets

Nick Chernets Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you have some unallowed content, I was a subscriber of one channel where such a content, so it was banned for it. And no unban then

Nick Chernets, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  16. PixelPowers

PixelPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    Just so that you are clear - videos being shot with a cell phone have nothing to do with them not having a copyright. There have been entire movies shot on cell phones - but the filmmakers still have copyright. The method of video capture does not determine copyright. It is all about the content and the will of the content creator.

PixelPowers, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  17. urtechpartner

urtechpartner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YouTube suspended my channel Ur Tech Partner too.

urtechpartner, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  18. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also face with this problem, I have 2,3 channels for nearly 4 years running. I stopped updating them for over 1year ago but I also got suspended last month without no any reason. I didn't need anymore them so I let them go.

daica85, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  19. mose kb

mose kb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    also i got the same problem to my youtube channel i was monetized with an adsense channel more than $130 and pageviewers of more than 10k per day. also my channel reaches 1.4k subscribers bad i wonder they suspended my youtube account,,,,am very sad

mose kb, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  20. Nick Chernets

Nick Chernets Member

Best Answers:
    It can be connected with not original content, also bay be you uploaded too much files in 24 hours, it could happens in youtube if so

Nick Chernets, Apr 26, 2017 IP