1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guys does over link building hamper your website ranking?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sunilchand1234, Feb 17, 2017.

Guys, I want to know that, if over link building can hamper keyword ranking or not? I am making 2, 3 links in a day to my client website from past one month. Is it ok to make that much of link on daily basis or should I stop building links? Because I am noticing that my website's keyword ranking got stuck and I am finding it hard to know the exact reason of it when your keyword isn’t that competitive and website above us, don't seem to have quality at all comparing your website. Please share an opinion on it, let me suggest a way to tackle this problem. Thanks. my main keyword is "sweat slim belt", website :- sweatslimbeltindia.com (has to rank it on Gooogle (dot)co.(in)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    sunilchand1234, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  2. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    2, 3 links in month it is very less. you can start submitting 2,3 links in a day and make sure it have quality.

David Jones42, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  3. sunilchand1234

sunilchand1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry typing error, i have corrected it .. Yeah i am building 2, 3 links in a day .. but not getting any effect at all .. Have you seen my website ?

4. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    yes i checked your site you also need to optimize title and description with proper keyword variation and with repetition word.

David Jones42, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  5. sunilchand1234

Best Answers:
    Does Title or description tag affecting my ranking ? i mean , i think, i have optimized these two things very well as far as i know .. anyway what should be the ideal option.. can you write a sample title and description for my site .so that i can know better what you are trying to say !

6. Jannat Khan CH

Jannat Khan CH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You must do blog posting with do-follow link 2 links not more because no-follow link will not effect.

Jannat Khan CH, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  7. sunilchand1234

Best Answers:
    Its not easy to find more and more do follow link because they are very less in quantity nowadays.

sunilchand1234, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  8. indiainteract01

indiainteract01 Member

Best Answers:
    Try to create backlinks from high authoritative websites. you will never be penalized and do not get links from any website which is harmless for you.

indiainteract01, Jun 24, 2017 IP