1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MadAdsMedia.com [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Sarah Harker, Feb 20, 2017.

1. soitre

soitre Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "Your ad tags are currently being setup. Please check back later."

2 week passed but I still get it in dashboard.

soitre, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  2. Tim Pangilinan

Tim Pangilinan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi @Sarah Harker

are stats updating still the same, after 48 hours? how about the counting of impressions? i used to generate around 40,000 per day only to end up with around 1,000 counted impressions.

Tim Pangilinan, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to hear you've been rejected :( Our Applications team take a lot of things into consideration when reviewing sites (sites also need to pass approval by our demand partners), so unfortunately, we're unable to accept every site. I'd be more than happy to take another look at your site to see if there is anything my team missed, or to identify where they flagged your site for disapproval. Feel free to PM me!

Sorry for the wait! We're most likely submitting your site to a number of demand partners, which can occasionally take a little time. If you'd like to PM your site name and MadAds Media account email, I can check in on the progress of your site and give you an estimate on when you can expect tags. Thanks so much for your patience!

Hey Tim, thanks for reaching out about this. Our stats should be updating in close to real time (they should update every 1-2 hours). If you're seeing delays, it may mean we're seeing delays from our partners. I'd be happy to look into this for you! Would you be able to PM your MadAds Media account email, and your site?

Thanks!
    Sarah

Sarah Harker, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  4. 10365

10365 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tested their ads for 20 minutes, got a ton of mobile redirects straightaway....forget it.

10365, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  5. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for commenting! We've never encountered this issue with any of our other publishers, however, that does not mean something went astray. Would you be able to PM with a little more detail on what you were experiencing, the name of your site, and the email used to create your MadAds Media account? I'd like to get my team on this as soon as possible so we can resolve any issues.
    Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
    Sarah.

Sarah Harker, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  6. 10365

10365 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To follow up on my last post: Sarah and team contacted me & started working on resolving all issues, fixing up all the ads on my sites and monitoring the situation. The mobile redirects are gone so I will definitely give MadAds Media another shot, support is great, if you have any problems they will go out of their way to fix it all asap.

10365, Mar 10, 2017 IP
    Numenorean7 likes this.
  7. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been with MadAdsMedia for 2 years now. From my experience, they are the best Adsense alternative I found. They pay on time and have decent CPMs. Also, they're always open to help you optimize your ads and give you advice. They're good partners.

I experienced mobile redirects a few times and they quickly fix them as soon as you report them.

Numenorean7, Mar 11, 2017 IP
  8. Icon6489

Icon6489 Active Member

Best Answers:
    :):)
    After reviewing your registration we cannot accept your site to our network at this time.
    We have determined that your site is too small for our network. We accept sites with 300,000+ impressions per day.

Icon6489, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  9. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    I'm happy to hear the redirects have stopped! We'll continue to monitor your site to ensure everything is working as it should.

Thank you for being with us for 2 years! We consider all our publishers to be a part of our family, so if an issue does arrive, we will always work our hardest to resolve it as quickly as we can.

Hi Frederik,
    Thanks for commenting! We require our sites to have a minimum of 10,000 impressions per day (or 300,000 per month). We can occasionally make exceptions for sites which are either experiencing high growth or contain very high quality comment.
    I'd like to take a closer look into this, would you mind sending me your MadAds Media account email and website, either by PM or email:
    This will allow me to check the emails my team has sent to your account to see if there was any incorrect information sent.

Thank you!
    Sarah.

Sarah Harker, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  10. Shahid Irfan

Shahid Irfan Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly application rejected by saying please check your mail. But, did not received mail

Shahid Irfan, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  11. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Shahid!
    As I mentioned in the PM I recently sent, please send me the email used to complete your MadAds Media application. I can send your application for a personal re-review, or provide additional information on why your account may have been denied.

Thank you!
    Sarah.

Sarah Harker, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  12. Shahid Irfan

Shahid Irfan Member

Best Answers:
    sent PM

Shahid Irfan, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  13. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sarah,May you please explain me an issue:As a publisher,i have tested some ad networks for popunders.Just about 20 percents of my whole traffic is counted as impression.in the contrary,when i use interstital ads,about 80 percents of my traffic is counted.So what is the reason of a big loss in my impression and how we can bridge the gap between the traffic and impression?
    Thanks.

emirmous, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  14. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Still pending. It looks.like you are more active here than in your website that needs to approve or reject. Its been more than two week.

fidanselmani, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  15. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Emirmous, thanks for reaching out! The difference in filled impressions may be due to the visibility of each ad. With popunders, the ad his hidden behind your webpage and if a users closes the tab or window without viewing the ad, it may not be counted as a filled impressions. Interstitial on the other hand, appear directly in front of the user so they tend to have a higher visibility rate, leading to a higher fill rate. Additionally, different ad networks may fill different geos. Some networks may dismiss certain geos, while others are more likely to fill them.
    If you would like to continue using Pop advertisements and want to see higher fill rates, you can try using Pop-ups instead of pop-unders. I hope this helps answers your questions! Please let me know if there are any others I can help you with.

I apologize if the email sent by team has been lost! I've followed up with you through PM, regarding the information from my team.

Thank you
    Sarah

Sarah Harker, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  16. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:

emirmous, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  17. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your kind guide.Yes,regarding the trouble that popunders make for vsitors,i think it is not worth trying that with low fll rates.
    My other question is about Popunder impact on the site.While my content and my links are being shared so much on s social medias,i have noticed that i get less traffic on my site after i use popunders.So,does some browsers,or anti viruses prevent the users from visiting my site when user click on my links?If so,what would be the solution?And does this problem happen with all popunders from all ad networks?I mean does the antivirus marks all popunders (no difference which ad network we use) as a malware and block the site?

18. Sarah Harker

Sarah Harker Member

Best Answers:
    My pleasure!
    In regards to your next question. I'm unfortunately not 100% sure on this answer. To my knowledge, as long as the popunder does not contain any malicious material or does not redirect the user to a malicious page, it should not be blocked. I do however, know that many users dislike seeing popup/under ads, so it may be their decision to stop visiting your site to avoid those types of ads. My best advice would be to try a test! If you notice an increase in visitors and an increase in time spent on your site when you remove the popunders, it may be better to keep them off. Additionally, if you're looking for any additional ad spaces, I'd be happy to speak with you about the different revenue opportunities MadAds Media has to offer! Feel free to PM or send me an email at
    Please let me know if there are any additional questions I am able to help you with.

Thanks!
    Sarah

Sarah Harker, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  19. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    T
    Thank you so much.My site is rejected on madadsmedia :( howevr i will send you an email.

20. Carmen Mueler

Carmen Mueler Member

Best Answers:
    Is NET 45 even worth considering when there are so many ad network who offer on request/weekly/bi-weekly payments ? Is this cycle negotiable ?

Carmen Mueler, Mar 14, 2017 IP