1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better SEO or PPC?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Paresh Jadav, Jan 18, 2016.

1. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Paresh,

If you want fast results, within a week - maximum, then go with PPC. However, if you've time then you can try learning SEO.

If you've some budget, then I would recommend buying some ebooks on PPC, as it's also the quickest way to lose your money, as lots of factors are involved in it. For example, you need to learn about copywriting, you need to know the types of PPC and which is best for reaching your targeted customers, and etc.

If you're completely new, then go for the SEO, and try working on long-tail keywords. Create quality content on them - more than 2000+ words each day. Within a month, you'll be receiving a decent amount of traffic. Besides, I've said in some other thread as well, I've seen a woman who is earning $10,000+ just by focusing on long-tail keywords and creating quality and long content on them.

Regards.

billll, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. sarvesh2016

sarvesh2016 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    According to me I will go for both but in another way. I will do SEO for ranking keywords in local level or national as it will be easy as international ranking and run PPC for international traffic. I know it is be more expensive though it will gives you good results if you run it properly. Hope it will help.

sarvesh2016, Aug 7, 2016 IP
  3. Maria Watson

Maria Watson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, estimate that 87% of web index dollars are spent on PPCvs. 11% spent on SEO endeavors. That is more than $10 billion spent on PPC versus just $1 billion spent on SEO. That implies the methodology that is more than 5x more successful, SEO, is just accepting 1/8 the media spend in the business sector! It's difficult to legitimize the cost of a PPC battle, realizing that SEO is more successful and the general better long term esteem.

Maria Watson, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  4. Danny Jame

Danny Jame Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's an either or decision and it often depends on the specific company. But if you forced me to make a decision I'd go with SEO.

Danny Jame, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  5. sachin00

sachin00 Member

Best Answers:
    If done correctly, Both can get you on the front page of the search engines for the targeted term and in front of your desired audience... however if you want a traffic for your website in a short period of time then ppc is the best way... or if u want a sustainable business online for a long term then seo is the best way...Hope the ans will help you...

sachin00, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  6. Mary klipyard

Mary klipyard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you should start with seo for ranking your websites.. after a certain level you can use ppc for displaying you websites then it will be easily reached..

Mary klipyard, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  7. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Both are important to get more traffic & improve ranking. It all depends on what target you want to achieve, in what time you want to achieve & what strategy you make for your website.
    SEO & PPC should be used in a balanced way. Best would be start with SEO only which will give organic traffic & keep PPC as a back up plan to meet the target in future when required. Because then you have to spend less on PPC as you already have traffic from the organic SEO.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  8. na9endra

na9endra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both are the part of digital marketing, initially both on page and off page optimization and then as you are starting it new so go for PPC as well to get traffic initially

na9endra, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  9. Allen James

Allen James Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are both the best, it depends only if you know what exactly to do.

Allen James, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  10. juhasan

juhasan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I want to eat fruit, which is better? Mango or Orange?

juhasan, Mar 12, 2017 IP
    IG2010 likes this.
  11. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    probably the best answer so far...

IG2010, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  12. HarleyDenny

HarleyDenny Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is better than PPC from my point of view....

HarleyDenny, Mar 16, 2017 IP