1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New challenge in Facebook:Did you post this? It looks like it might be spam!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by emirmous, Mar 4, 2017.

Hi,i got a decent traffic from Facebook groups.Recently,Facebook filters my posts(including links) and tell me this message:
    "Did you post this? It looks like it might be spam. If you didn't post this yourself, we'll help you secure your account now"
    Does this problem happens because of the ads?(maybe recognized as malware)?or is it because of bulk sending and has nothing to do with advertising networks?
    My ad networks are Propellers and Admaven.

emirmous, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    It could be a combination. I know that Facebook doesn't particularly like mass posts on fan pages and the like, especially if it's automated to any degree. Secondly, I'm not very familiar with Propellers and Admaven ad networks but if they have been flagged in the past as scammers, then that could be a problem as well. But did this error message from Facebook just suddenly come up after you started using these ad networks, or did you use these ad networks in the past without any problem? If you have used them on Facebook before without any challenges then it obviously has to be either how you're posting or your ad content. All I can say is just keep digging and you'll eventually find the problem. All the best to you....

Dana C. Beck, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  3. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi beck,Thank you for your kind response.Really i'm confused with this issue.this problem does not happens for all my links i share(from the same domain).
    If it was due to ad networks,i think Facebook would block them all not just some links.
    If it was due to the contents i share on FB(it is about US political news),i share usually the same content that other news agencies publish on FB.
    So i'm still doubtful of bulk message.So i tried another domain and i post some links in short intervals,i would expect to face the same issue but i did not.So i'm still doubtful that FB monitor my site and restrict it.

emirmous, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well I think you may have found the problem. If you post links in short intervals without any problems but then when you post in bulk volume you get this error message, then it sounds like I first had thought. Facebook doesn't really like bulk posting. So try posting in short intervals for a while and see if you have any other issues. :D

Dana C. Beck, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  5. mohjamm

mohjamm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have this problem when post link in 4 accounts , when post in 30 group ,when i post another link for other site facebook block it , i try do every thing but facebook is block it , i use blackbeery app and iphoto the facebook block it , and i use program to post that post link from 2m - 5m but facebook block it , i try and try what solution plz help me !!!!

mohjamm, Mar 8, 2017 IP
  6. emirmous

emirmous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a little more complicated.I have tested many accounts(old,new),when i post my link in a group,sometimes it get automatically filtered and not shown by facebook for others.and when i send it with another account,it is posted.But there is no reasonable algorithm for accounts.I have tested many accounts with different intervals and behaviours.But seems that there is something wrong with my link.In fact,FB has restricted my links and filter it from time to time.Is there anyway to solve it?Is there any site that redirect immediately to my site so i can mask my URL?I have used URL shorteners but it dosnt work.

emirmous, Mar 9, 2017 IP
  7. Liz huskey

Liz huskey Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Liz huskey, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  8. Liz huskey

Liz huskey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool I just got a free StraightTalk 0 code at http://straighttalk.reloadcodes.com

9. Liz huskey

Liz huskey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool I just got a free StraightTalk 0 code at http://straighttalk.reloadcodes.com