1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPAlead.com Now Turn To Fraud? Please don't waste your time and money.

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Md Rakib Hasan, Feb 25, 2017.

Hello Digitalpoint Members,

Please read all my message about CPAlead Fraud With Publishers And Advertisers Secret News:

I am a CPAlead Publisher and Advertiser. So I know all about CPAlead.

CPAlead world Top 10 CPA Fraud Team. They are know all about how to Fraud with Publishers and Advertisers.

CPAlead Fraud Team follow some rule:

**Rule No 1: Just think you are a publisher. If you earn per Months below $100 CPAlead pay you per Months on schedule time without any hassle. But if you earn over $100+ like as $500, $1K or More. CPAlead Fraud Team stop your payment.
    For More Click Here:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/cpalead-com-scam-or-pay-my-review.1045879/page-3
    OR
    https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/cpa-lead-is-a-big-scam.222834/
    For Example My CPAlead Publisher Account:
    [​IMG]

**Rule No 2: If you send support ticket they reply your message below:

[​IMG]

Rule No 3: CPAlead Fraud Team does not say exactly your any support ticket reply. If you right review any forum site about CPAlead. They reply you safe word not exactly answer. CPAlead Fraud Support Team does not solve any problems. They are always blaming you.

They always reply you same message below. CPAlead replies me this same message over 4 months.
    [​IMG]

Digitalpoint Members, I tell you later more CPAlead Fraud Secret News.

Now I show some details about my CPAlead Publisher Account. My all CPAlead Earning $ comes from CPAlead CPC Banner Ad Earnings:
    [​IMG]

All CPAlead CPC Banner Ad Advertisers pay his CPC cost instant. So why CPAlead Fraud Team stop my payment. I know CPAlead Fraud Team Eat All Those Publishers Earning $.

If my traffic quality is not good. So why others CPA Network Pay me on time:
    [​IMG]
    I tell you more CPAlead Secret News later.

Thank you very much.

Md Rakib Hasan, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  2. anant chaudhary

anant chaudhary Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes i am also a victim of cpalead they also didnot pay me from 5 months. They will not pay anybody. And whenever i add a question to ask a publisher they delete it. I will gonna case of fraud against admin of cpalead.

anant chaudhary, Feb 25, 2017 IP
  3. alex itunes

alex itunes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really ?? How can !!!

alex itunes, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  4. anant chaudhary

Best Answers:
    yes. they are not paying. did u got paid. add me on fb.

anant chaudhary, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  5. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello Everyone,
    To be very clear as anyone who made be reading this thread, I've spoke to Md Rakib Hasan and Anant Chaudhary extensively on their accounts and there was high amounts of fraudulent traffic provided and thus providing that we are turning to "scam" and frauding our users which not true what so ever.

As I've stated to them many times if you are providing fraudulent/questionable traffic this is not paid out and only legitimate clean traffic and promotions would be paid.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  6. anant chaudhary

Best Answers:
    you have to tell this in my first month or have to block my account so i would stop using your network

anant chaudhary, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  7. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Justin Big boss can you provide my all fraudulent/questionable traffic details here or my email: . Please send me full details. I will wait for your answer.

Md Rakib Hasan, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  8. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I've provided you with the latest information on your account in fact. Again, let me be clear for anyone viewing this thread.

We now pay PER CLICK on offers but we would need to be very strict and any fraudulent activity as you can imagine, if you are earning revenue by fraudulent means this will not be paid.

Please be rest assured if you have legitimate methods and traffic having payment sent will not be an issue.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  9. Md Rakib Hasan

Md Rakib Hasan Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Justin, I want to know all about my traffic details because I am 100%, real publisher. So why you are called me fraud publisher. I don't accept it. If you have any proof please show me because I know, who am I. If you tell me anything? And we are publishers accept it all time. It is not a right way. So change your mind and send me all those proofs. Why you think I am fraud publisher. If you send all details then I will show my proofs. I am 100% real publisher there is no doubt because I already earn over $9K from other CPA networks. So please show me your proofs.

Md Rakib Hasan, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  10. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Rakib? Post your site to review the traffic.

Zoti Media Group, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  11. anant chaudhary

Best Answers:
    yes tell me how your advertisers check. i don't think they have any proof of fraud earning. i generate positive leads always. how can you prove my fraud leads.

anant chaudhary, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  12. Tarun K Sureja

Tarun K Sureja Banned

Best Answers:
    yes now a days CPA leads do not pay to publishers having earning more than 100$

Tarun K Sureja, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  13. anant chaudhary

Best Answers:
    yes they always delay payment and after 5 months they are saying fraud leads. haha how funny??

anant chaudhary, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  14. b806k

b806k Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes is true, scam now, delay payment, and say bla bla bla, not recommended

b806k, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  15. paja93

paja93 Member

Best Answers:
    I found this thread after i didn't get paid from cpalead. I'm beginner in the cpa.. and first network was cpalead. I earned about $50 and changed my payment method to paypal. After a month i needed to get my payment and boom i get email that my earning is sent on fuc**** bitcoin. I use bitcoin but never use it on cpa lead. I taught that i am crazy or something, maybe i really changed to bitcoin.. but no, my wallet is empty. I checked all emails from cpalead and i found only one email for changing payment details to PAYPAL. So they added some their bitcoin wallet and paid to them self lol and payee name is "Bitcoin". I mean, even if i changed payment method to bitcoin, why would i put Bitcoin as a payee name... i sent them a ticket but i know how it is with bitcoin.. no proof, no name, nothing.. and plus it's weekend. That is the only network for now where i earned something and know i don't have anything... shitty network.

paja93, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  16. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i was knowing that cpalead its a serious network and big one and i dont think they scam people ony that maybe tyer receive fraudulent traffic ,thats way

Spartan14, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  17. paja93

paja93 Member

Best Answers:
    That isn't my case.. support answer me and they told me that someone from Russia was in my account and changed payment method... of course ..

paja93, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  18. Sam013

Sam013 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was just going to sign up in CPALead Network but found this thread. Now I am afraid! I was wondering if you already have worked with them and can suggest me the right thing. TIA

Sam013, Aug 23, 2017 IP
  19. BinkyM

BinkyM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes agree with you most of time cpalead doing this to big publishers

BinkyM, Aug 23, 2017 IP