1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy Auctions

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by emerald0525, Feb 1, 2017.

Has any one here got any luck listing their domains at GoDaddy?
    I have domains listed in two other market places but I haven't gotten any luck with GoDaddy.
    If you've found luck with GoDaddy auctions, can you share some tips on how you do it?

Aside from Flippa, which I think is the best, are there any other good market places where I could list my domains?

I also tried Bido but it takes time to acquire votes.

Your responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

emerald0525, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  2. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try listing at Sedo.com or Afternic.com. Can also try listing here at in digitalpoint forum's marketplace or namepros.com

daronch, Mar 1, 2017 IP
    emerald0525 likes this.
  3. emerald0525

emerald0525 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the tip! ☺

emerald0525, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  4. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    No problem! You can also list on Ebay.com if you like, as they have a specific section for domain names.

daronch, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  5. bae

bae Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you list as an auction, fixed price, or offer? The problem with the large auction sites is your domain(s) are buried like a needle in a haystack. If you list it as an actual auction, pay for upgrades, or it's an excellent domain, then you have a better chance. But even some of the upgrades aren't really worth it.

If you want more exposure for a fixed price listing, consider listing on Afternic / GoDaddy's or Sedo's network of partner sites. One listing gets you on a lot of different websites. But I wouldn't suggest both for the same domain. Since it's fixed price, you could end up selling the same domain twice.

bae, Mar 3, 2017 IP
    emerald0525 likes this.
  6. emerald0525

emerald0525 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you! I have just listed some of my domains at Sedo. I hope to close a sale or two.

I used a fixed price listing. I have read that fixed price listing gets sold faster since there's no need for negotiations. I hope it works for me.

emerald0525, Mar 5, 2017 IP
    daronch likes this.