1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High Paying Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by umairraja52, Apr 14, 2015.

1. jamess101

jamess101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wow, really interesting especially you can still earn and just stay at home with your kids.

jamess101, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    I suggest you to give Adsterra Network a try! We have a lot of effective ad formats, high CPM rates, responsive managers, exclusive offers from direct advertisers. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions here or you can send the request to our Publishers Department directly via
    Have a good day!

Adsterra Network, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  3. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
  4. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    That depends on your niche. Usually, the niche with higher affiliate commissions involve around gadgets and technology. Amazon is the best program for this kind of products.

Anitasol, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  5. Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Programs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The highest paying "big ticket" affiliate programs appear to be in lending, investing, and precious metals like gold and silver. You can make $x,xxx, to $xx,xxx per commission. BigTicketAffiliatePrograms.com has top listings. I have made money a number of times in one of the programs listed there myself.

Affiliate Programs, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  6. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep in mind that the payout shouldn't be the key determining factor for choosing offers to promote.

More important is the offers average conversion rate. If an offer pays hundreds or even thousands, it's not going to make much of a difference to you financially, if the users rarely purchase and in the end generates a poor or possibly negative ROI.

As stated in my earlier post. I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead) offers, because there is no credit card / purchase required for a user to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher than offers that require a sale.

Additionally, I favor offers that have a make, get or save money benefit to them. This is what has overall worked the best for me. Plus they tend to have the greatest amount of mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience). So the potential exist to generate high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Bottom line, it is far easier to get someone to fill out a short form than to take out their credit card and make a purchase regardless what the price is. So why struggle trying to sell this or that, when you could simply provide free information that users want / need that is proven to convert and get paid well doing it.

So many people fail at affiliate marketing because they can't generate conversions rates that produce a ROI on their traffic costs. Which is why I have always been a path of least resistance marketer when it comes to generating conversions.

Just my 2 cents.

eMonetize, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  7. Affiliate Programs

Best Answers:
    Well, in fact you do get paid per lead (PPL) $30 - $100 each at the top program listed at http://bigticketaffiliateprograms.com/bullion-affiliate-programs.html. Based on your experience you might do really well with that.

But why not list the PPL programs you think are best too? Or if it would benefit you, then you can send a pm so that people can sign up using your own referral, which I would certainly be happy to do. But if that doesn't matter, you can just recommend them here.

Affiliate Programs, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  8. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    That's not an offer that I would promote. I know right away that trying to find users that want to invest in gold and silver is too niche.

I drive traffic to offers very differently compared to the average CPA/affiliate marketer.

I acquire fresh / targeted 3rd party data. Which is simply email data that the users have provided permission to receive messages from third parties. Which is 100% can-spam compliant to send and has nothing to do with spamming.

Which I either buy the data or I get through rev-share deals. Rev-share data is data that you get upfront for $0 cost and then you split the revenue generated from sending it, with the data providers.

The reason I have always done it this way is because I'm building assets that I then own and can market to the users over and over at little cost. So I'm controlling the traffic and keeping my costs to a minimum.

The data I acquire is vertically specific, in that the user has requested information or has shown an interest in the vertical. Which I then send them a relevant offer. So if I'm getting data for auto insurance, then I send an auto insurance offer. If I'm getting data for education, I send an education offer, etc, etc...

At the same time, I only acquire data for verticals that have mass appeal. This is key if you want to cross-promote offers on the back-end successfully. Some of the verticalsI have done extremely well with are: insurance, education, debt, credit, assistance, mortgage, loans, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

Where the average person isn't likely to have the disposable income or desire to invest in gold/silver. So the lack of mass appeal is likely to generate a poor conversion rate. I've been doing this for over 16 years and my gut feeling on an offer is usually correct. Not that I have never been wrong, as it has happened.

eMonetize, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  9. Affiliate Programs

Best Answers:
    So do you even use your own web page for that, or "squeeze page," or "funnel" (whatever that is), or do you just do the email marketing with the data lists alone? What email service do you use? Where does one buy this kind of data, or do such revshare deals? It sounds like a method worth trying, but it also sounds like you could get ripped off buying bad data that really hasn't approved receiving email.

Based on what you said then, small business loans is also right up your alley. I know for a fact that there is a huge demand for it in the US, and such loans from the usual sources like banks are extremely hard to come by for a lot of small businesses. So for instance, with the lending program at http://bigticketaffiliateprograms.com/lending-affiliate-programs.html, you also have the choice to make $35 per lead, or $15 per lead plus the potential for the big commissions. In fact when you link over using the "LEARN MORE..." link there they really emphasize the PPL earning potential.

As far as gold and silver goes, btw, the leads do not need to have any free cash or money to invest at all, so it's accessible to almost everyone. They can have $0 cash at all in fact, but tons and tons of people have things like IRA accounts and 401k's, and the focus there is that they may wish to "rollover" or transfer a portion into precious metals, not just be rich people willing to buy with cash. In fact I'm confident that's how most of the business is generated.

P.S. eMonetize, I should probably mention that is exactly how I've made money with the program at the top of http://bigticketaffiliateprograms.com/bullion-affiliate-programs.html as well in fact, from multiple paid leads and from multiple commission-paid deals in which I would guess they are just "regular" people who only transfer a portion of something to a gold IRA without even spending a dime of free cash on precious metals. None of my commissions have come from people just spending free cash to buy as if they were rich and had the cash to spare.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    Affiliate Programs, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  10. Affiliate Programs

Best Answers:
    I've never heard of that one. How do the payouts compare to bigticketaffiliateprograms.com? Are there any that are at least $x,xxx average commission?

Affiliate Programs, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  11. Nathan Spira

Nathan Spira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here I can see everyone suggested their own opinion. Someone suggested to promote health product, someone suggested make money online products to promote. Now think, if you promote only 1 website and other product will be promoted automatically like health product, make money product, internet marketing product etc etc. It would be good for you? Yes, I am doing it since last year. I only promote 1 website successwithnathan.com/digitalearnng but get commission every time when they buy other related products too. If you don't believe, I don't care. But I am not advertising here. I just wanted to share the easiest method to promote product online. Don't work to promote only 1 niche just work for one site and make money from other niches. Thanks

Nathan Spira, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  12. MichaelAaronTaylor

MichaelAaronTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get this figured out? :)

I have a new program I would like to share if you or someone else is still interested? :)

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  13. Jenkins Risk Management

Jenkins Risk Management Peon

Best Answers:
    At Jenkins Risk Management we offer a plain and clear $200 payout. We are an established, reputable and professional trading education company. If you have any questions please let me know. You can check out what we offer here: Our affiliate program

14. Frankie1205

Frankie1205 Peon

Best Answers:
    yourwaytoprogress.com This is a done for you system that has other people doing all the selling for you so you won't have to talk to anyone. They have professionals get on the phone for you and make the sales. You will be given your own website, personal one on one coach to answer all your questions, lots of training videos for free advertisement and paid advertisement, and plenty more. You won't be left alone to learn on your own and will get top of the line support.

Frankie1205, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  15. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi can you PM me more regarding IQ option and if I can market it via facebook ads to get some traction going? thanks

tradesol, Apr 20, 2017 IP
  16. tersterghen

tersterghen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can try amazon

tersterghen, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  17. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I vote for amazon, there are many products for your to promote. If you want to earn high ticket commission then you should promote the highest price products for example, jewellery or luxury watches.

komrad, Apr 23, 2017 IP
  18. Munna Hossain

Munna Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    You can try forex to get the high commission.

Munna Hossain, May 24, 2017 IP
  19. rim barter

rim barter Member

Best Answers:
    I still feel online pharmacy has lot to offer for it's affiliates,given tech affiliates are suffering as it has reached it's saturation point.

rim barter, May 24, 2017 IP
  20. shanebass

shanebass Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazon Affiliate pay is suck. If you are looking for more higher pay. Average $1.34 EPC , then you should try either Forex or binary affiliate programs. PM me if you looking for Binary or Forex top affiliate program .

shanebass, May 27, 2017 IP