1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Advice On Improving My Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Legithenry, Feb 22, 2017.

I've been blogging since 2014 but am not getting enough as I planned. no much traffic too.

Not that am not getting money off it but it's too little.

the niche is android. the url is http://www.droidpost.com

so please I need your opinion on how I can improve it and get more traffic. I don't plan leaving this niche at all.
    So, please I need your suggestions.

thanks in advance.

Legithenry, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  2. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Android is pretty hot niche at the moment. I guess you need to do more promotion of your blog. What are the things you are currently doing to promote your blog. Are you working on social media? If not then start working on it, it is a great platform to drive traffic to any website.

rf-harris, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  3. Legithenry

Legithenry Active Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely appreciate your reply and suggestions.

Currently, I only promote my blog via it's Facebook page which has just 582 likes, Twitter isn't helping or am not getting followers and don't really knownhow to go about it.
    I do post on a couple of forums but not much aand they don't yield much result.

That being said, my major source of traffic is Google search which contribute about 70% or more of my traffic.

Legithenry, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  4. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    i checked your site and i found not targeting any keyword in your homepage. it is totally bad if you doing since 2 year and you not know about targeting keyword in title it is really worst.

David Jones42, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  5. Legithenry

Legithenry Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your observation,
    apparently I don't know how to do that, can just show me how..
    thanks in advance.

Legithenry, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  6. areebmajeed

areebmajeed Active Member

Best Answers:
    You've a great future in this niche. There are some things that I'd love to recommend if you're planning to grow.

1. This is 2017 and social media marketing is equally important as SEO, while you mat get most of your traffic from SEO, I'd still recommend that social media for your blog. Virality starts from social media.

2. Use Google AdWords Keyword Planner and KWFinder.io to find keywords with a decent volume. Write an article and try to rank.

3. Having a hard time ranking at search engines? No issues, just buy your top position through AdWords and Bing Ads.

4. Make sure that you've a fast loading website without any overloading plugins. Keep your website clean. Don't overflood it with ads, either.

I hope that this helps you.

areebmajeed, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  7. Legithenry

Legithenry Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for this.
    will apply them

Legithenry, Feb 24, 2017 IP