1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get Free Resources for Link Building??

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by mariajames1, Jan 15, 2017.

I looking for free resources of link building for health niche if any body have something useful for me which can increase my link building activities to improve the ranking my website.

Plz Help me I need your help.
    Thanks

mariajames1, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can look in the search engines just type your target keyword health websites then contact the site owner to make a request to link within their site.

KylieSweet, Jan 15, 2017 IP
  3. mindlesswizard

mindlesswizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are different methods for building links to your site. Start with basic niche specific blog comments. Add your sites to good web directories. Build you own web 2.0 networks. You can apply for guest posts on niche specific blogs. There are lots of tutorials that you find if you search in Google. But you need to EXECUTE that yourself!

mindlesswizard, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  4. mariajames1

mariajames1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know these but I need resources form which I get link ...

mariajames1, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  5. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best way to build links is article submission. It gives to multiple benefits.
    -Referral traffic from article sites
    -Backlinks
    -Improve your brand image and authority.

LinkGenie, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  6. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You won't get onto any site for free - nothing decent anyway. You, like many thousands will eventually learn this, probably the hard way.....

Web_Shark, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  7. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of looking for free resource for link building better put lit more effort to create quality links from high domain authority sites which can make a difference on a long run.

Sherlyn Shah, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  8. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like some naff website will ever entice the like of a mega traffic authority to just hand over a link worth ££££ - its fantasy and all free traffic is an illusion invented by others to help sell their services.

How can so many be so stupid to listen to free traffic pluggers lol.

btw - Following certain threads and plugging your bad advice isn't helpful - you need to stop this.

Web_Shark, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  9. SeoMarketergr

SeoMarketergr Member

Best Answers:
    Create valuable content. I will say it againg again. Free resources with quality links, must be smart and work hard. Free and easy is dead

SeoMarketergr, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  10. Web_Shark

Web_Shark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hard work is irrelevant and won't get you into any high authority/traffic website for free. This talk about 'connections, the right SEO dude, the partnerships crap' - its all fantasy built to get the sellers some business from their mumbo ramblings - just ignore it and move on to paid advertising, it really is the only true, guaranteed way to get onto the decent websites.

One or two weblinks aint gonna do it for anyone, what you need is about at least 50 - 100 paid for links as Sponsored/Enhanced adverts and you'll start to see some success. You cant make a site work on zero spend - you are all sole traders and not owners of huge search/portal sites that get hundreds of thousands of visitors, as that is a totally different game and league versus a tin-pot blog/affiliate site.

Remember, there's 2 million pretenders, but only a few make money. The key to success is a great idea, and few have that.

Web_Shark, Feb 23, 2017 IP