1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Facebook Auto Poster?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by scott2342, Feb 19, 2017.

I'm looking for the best social network auto poster? Mainly something for Facebook to allow me to automatically post to hundreds of groups at the same time instead of going to each one. I've found a few free Facebook auto posters online but I'd like to know if anyone is using a auto poster and what they'd recommend?

Also should I be using one of these programs? Are there downsides?

Scott

scott2342, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  2. scott2342

scott2342 Active Member

Best Answers:
  3. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    FollowingLike is the best Facebook auto poster software in 2016, not only auto post, also can auto follow, add, like, comment, share, send message on Facebook etc.

Actually FollowingLike is a powerful program to run thousands of social network accounts(Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest) at the same time 24/7 to auto-follow, unfollow, follow back, like, unlike, post, pin, comment, share, add friends and send messages etc.

The Facebook Version has so many functions: auto follow, unfollow, add friends, unfriend, accept friend requests, like pages/posts, like/reply comments, share, comment, send message; auto post, post on wall/timeline/groups, create groups, join/leave groups, invite user on groups.
    You can combine basic function modules to any complex task to execute any job you want automatically, and the software can simulate human operation perfectly to avoid your account to get suspended!

Special 20% Off! Visit here:http://followinglike.com

Copy this coupon code: whitehatbox20off

robinymym, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  4. scott2342

scott2342 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok do you think that's the best one for Posting in groups on Facebook? Are you able to categorise groups to you can post to certain types?

5. TaxServicesChicago

TaxServicesChicago Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd advise you Publer.
    It’s the primary and only app that enables you to plan everything (including Multiple-Photograph threads, Albums, Movies While Offering) everywhere on Facebook (including Users, Pages, Teams and Gatherings) in the same dashboard. Happy working

TaxServicesChicago, Feb 19, 2017 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the tools that are implementing post automation to different social networks has disadvantage like lack of image, lack of important data, shortened post, call to action was not meet due to inconsistent posting.

KylieSweet, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  7. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try having a look at MassPlanner.com ... it is a social media tool that allows you to automate many of the tasks.

daronch, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  8. scott2342

scott2342 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks guys I may try out a few of your suggestions, I did try out Pilot Poster and it was really easy to set up but when I checked on the schedule it had a error that didn't allow it to post :/ I mainly want the Facebook group posting feature as everything else on social I'll post naturally

scott2342, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  9. Jon vaughn

Jon vaughn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FollowingLike is the best Facebook Auto poster. It can not only auto post, it can also auto share, comment, like, add, and follow on Facebook etc. It is a robust program which runs thousands of social network accounts(Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Linkedin and Pinterest) at the same time 24/7 to add friends, share, comment, pin, post, unlike, like, unlike, follow back, unfollow, auto-follow and send messages etc.

Jon vaughn, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  10. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't this also cause people to be on Facebook lock down, where you cannot post for a couple of hours? I personally would think it is better to manually post a few during a few different times day and break it up over a week. That way it looks less messy and also allows you to customize each other to be a little different. Sure, it will take longer, but quality should come before quantity.

speel00, Feb 23, 2017 IP
  11. Jon vaughn

Jon vaughn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is all upon you how you want to promote your business. There are many options available. You have to pick the one suitable for you.

Jon vaughn, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  12. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have used Hootsuite with pretty good success. You can link up Facebook Groups to post to and schedule in advance.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  13. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    i will prefer hootsuite or massplanner both are best.

David Jones42, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  14. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those guys at pilotposter are rubbish at support! They ignore ALL emails and support requests.

Mkcoy, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can only post to your own groups in Hootsuite (those you are admin of) not other groups...

Mkcoy, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  16. ytm2014

ytm2014 Member

Best Answers:
    Pilotposter is the best out there, free and the support isn't bad either.

ytm2014, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  17. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    None. Posting yourself is what will get the best results as Facebook has repeatedly said.

There is a roughly 25-45% falloff in reach and engagement for posts shared through social media management software.

VacationCrasher, Aug 1, 2017 IP
  18. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I want to ask .Using this tools it will create you problems with facebook ? it will see you as a spammer ? What are your results with this .Thanks

Spartan14, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  19. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using pilotposter for years, they have just upgraded the system. There is a "Send now" option now which I use to post to groups every 60 seconds and I can post fine without getting blocked (jailed). It does still happen sometimes but it depends on the age of your account, how many groups you are joined to, how many you can post to in 24 hours sort of thing.

Mkcoy, Aug 2, 2017 IP
  20. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    Spammer? Not necessarily, as it depends how often you're posting to pages still.

What Facebook has said and does through their algorithm is give you lower reach on automatic posts through a third party because it shows that you aren't directly engaging with your page. They know that if you schedule all your stuff through Buffer or some other app, then you aren't getting into the comments and engaging with people.

If you aren't engaging, you aren't building "community" (Zuck's favorite new buzzword) and you get punished for it.

VacationCrasher, Aug 2, 2017 IP