1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Was Anyone Here Able to Make ClickBank Work With a GoDaddy Website?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Best Seller, Feb 16, 2017.

Last month, I devoted much of my time to creating webpages (a thank you page, a HopLink page, and three separate product pages) off my main website. I read through all the instructions I could find on Clickbank's website to ensure these pages contained all the information they needed them to contain in order to approve them.

I had an ongoing issue with trying to get their ClickBank Trust Badge to display on my website. They only provide JavaScript. GoDaddy (my website provider) only accepts HTML code. I lost count of how many times I went back and forth, back and forth between GoDaddy and ClickBank’s support teams to try to resolve this issue, trying to figure out work-arounds to get my site to read their script. Nothing worked. Other than redirecting me back to the same information page on their website regarding how to install this ClickBank Trust Badge onto a GoDaddy website, the only “help” or advice anyone at ClickBank offered was to inform me that I should outsource my own programmer, give my JavaScript to him, and pay him to convert it to HTML for me.

I tried that. I got on two different programmer forums to try to find someone to help me. I was going back and forth with one programmer, trying to figure it out. I felt we were close to resolving it, but then Clickbank cancelled my help ticket and told me it was taking too long to get my pages set up. ??? So, I gave up. I haven't bothered with them since.

In the meantime, I've found other places to sell my information products. I'll probably stay with them. But I'm still curious. Is there anyone on this forum with a GoDaddy website who was actually able to get this to work? What did you have to do?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Best Seller, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  2. Kevin Tinh

Kevin Tinh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add my skype imdactinh, I think can help you solve this problem

Kevin Tinh, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  3. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the offer, but I don't have those webpages set up on my website anymore. I have a bad taste in my mouth where ClickBank is concerned right now, so I'm using a different e-commerce site to sell my books. I'm just curious if others have been able to make it work but don't actually need any help with it myself, anymore.

Best Seller, Feb 16, 2017 IP