1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Content Not Visible !

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Jackie2006, Feb 16, 2017.

Recently I have been facing this problem. When I am logged in the page content is visible but when I don't then I can not see the profile content/posts. Not sure what went wrong but previously it was available in both the case.

Can you friends tell me how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Jackie2006, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    To echo the above comment, when posting make sure your settings are PUBLIC. Any other setting will not display your content. If you're still having problems, then post to this thread again and I can possibly assist.
    Thanks
    :D

Dana C. Beck, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  3. Jackie2006

Jackie2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Rahul & Beck for taking time to reply here.
    But the question is for Profile Page content and that's not available without loggedin. I am talking about profile Page not Business.
    Actually the profile was created long back with company name like www. FB . com/ABC. travel whereas I know the profile is created with Real Personal Name. Could that be the reason of not displaying the content of profile to the public?

Please guys share your findings...

Thanks
    Jackie

Jackie2006, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    So this is not a fan page but your own personal Facebook page? According to what I can make out from your description, it sounds like you may have two profiles somehow connected to the same page. If the Facebook profile was originally created with a company name (ABC Inc.) when did the "real personal name" become associated with the original profile (ABC Inc.)? Or did you set up the profile with a company name (ABC Inc.) and then add a person to the profile? So I'm not exactly clear on how you set this up. Again, as I understand it, the only way content will not show up on either a Facebook Fan Page (Business Page) or a Facebook personal page is because of the security settings, e.g. "who can see my posts". That's really where content visibility is controlled. Hopefully this helps.... :D

Dana C. Beck, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  5. Jackie2006

Jackie2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Beck. No, my profile was originally created with company name. No personal profile has been added there as well. And in security settings I did not find any such things where I can fix. Still I will review that again.

Thanks

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    Jackie2006, Mar 1, 2017 IP