1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adbuff - Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Adbuff, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are seeing blank ads, it's not due to not having a fill, it's likely a problem with one of the demand partners for only that moment.

Adbuff, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  2. Ishra

Ishra Member

Best Answers:
    can Blogger Apply ???

Ishra, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  3. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    We do not accept free hosts if that's what you mean. Weebyly, blogspot, blogger.com etc are not accepted.

Adbuff, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  4. mindfrost82

mindfrost82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some ads loading from my site are from newcarviews [dot] com and I get a black box like its trying to load. It causes CPU spikes on my computer and causes the pages to load and scroll slowly. I just noticed it starting today.

mindfrost82, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  5. Rose Mary Joseph

Rose Mary Joseph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you check whether my site is eligible to publish your ads from adtear.com
    my site is http://rosecoins.net

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Rose Mary Joseph, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  6. annotate

annotate Peon

Best Answers:
    Just got an email from adbuff that they can no longer serve ads to me because of low quality traffic. The top call centers in the world come to my site and I serve around 10 million impressions a month.

They have me giving them 508,530 impressions from January 24 - February 17, 2017 (their dashboard). The true amount was more than 2.5 million impressions (728x90 banner). Their eCPM is terrible. Started at $0.19 eCPM and went down to $0.17 eCPM.

I gave them 1,786 clicks (their dashboard). They owe me $126.54. So they were paying me about $0.07 a click. You know they collect much more than $0.07 a click. I just want my money from these guys. Will let you know if I collect.

Addendum: Sent them an email and told them to pay me. They sent back an email they wanted to check my traffic in Google Analytics so that they could verify my traffic. Does this sound kosher to you?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    annotate, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  7. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    As we mentioned in our email to you, we are still waiting on your Google Analytics verification and we will be happy to pay you. We don't make payments for traffic that came from auto-surf, bot traffic or iframes, so we are just ensuring your sources are legitimate and you will receive your payment today as we already mentioned.

In addition, we are very clear that we are an RTB CPM network, which means we do not collect money for clicks. We pay on a CPM basis for over 95% of the impressions served to your site.

As we have asked, please let us verify your traffic and you will be paid today.

[​IMG]

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  8. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Our records indicate that you were getting a majority of all your traffic directly to your home-page while maintaining a 3.5%+ click through rate. This is very suspicious, as your home page (http://chasms.com/) basically has no content and no reason for someone to visit your home page. It's also suspicious, for such a great site how come you don't have AdSense?

This community is highly intelligent and I think they can figure out for themselves if a site like http://chasms.com really gets 10,000,000 impressions per month with a 3.5% click through rate.

upload_2017-2-17_13-57-18.png

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  9. annotate

annotate Peon

Best Answers:
    Adbuff is trying to get out of paying me. Here is a screenshot for Awstats for 2017. These guys don't seem legit to me. I would be careful with them.

Attached Files:

10. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are trying to get out of revealing to everyone your traffic is fake. If we are telling you we will pay you RIGHT NOW your ENTIRE BALANCE, why would you not show us your Google Analytics?

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  11. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have Google Analytics installed, why show a screenshot of AWStats?

upload_2017-2-17_14-19-14.png

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  12. Rose Mary Joseph

Best Answers:
    Hey adbuff, just wanted to know whether my site will be accepted by adtear.com

Rose Mary Joseph, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  13. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    We just completed our round of approvals today, you should have an email from us with the status of your website. I believe it was approved.

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  14. Rose Mary Joseph

Best Answers:
    Thankyou adbuff

15. Rose Mary Joseph

Best Answers:
    Adbuff, but I am not able to login to adtear.com. When I try to login using adbuff username and password, it's telling my username doesn't exist. Can you please check. My username is savioroshan.

16. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please submit a ticket to so we can handle this issue without compromising your privacy. I would recommend you remove your email address from this thread.

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  17. annotate

annotate Peon

Best Answers:
    adbuff, here's my Google Analytics screenshot. And you know where I was running the 728x90 banner of yours? The top of every page? My side of the story about adbuff in a 728x90 banner is going to be displayed if I am not paid my money. Right in front of all that fake traffic.

Attached Files:

• ga.gif
      ga.gif
      File size:
      56.5 KB
      Views:
  18. Adbuff

Adbuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Again we have asked for direct access, we need to verify sources, content and ensure it matches with our logs. Screenshots do not prove anything, especially the audience overview.

Adbuff, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  19. annotate

annotate Peon

Best Answers:
    "Screenshots do not prove anything, especially the audience overview."

So I guess your screenshots don't prove anything that you posted about me. Why did you post them? And your statement about the fake traffic doesn't mean anything either if you need to verify it with Google Analytics. That seems to say you don't know if it's fake traffic or not. You just want access to my Google Analytics account. You're not getting it.

I'm not really worried that much about your paltry $126.54. I'd rather run the banner on my website for a month or so anyway. Plus, I'll ask my visitors to email you to inform you they are not fake traffic.

20. Rose Mary Joseph

Best Answers:
    Adbuff, I have submitted a ticket to
    Please check .