1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone from the States Have Any Luck With Bing Ads & Clickbank?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by trh15, Feb 8, 2016.

I was just curious to know if anyone here has had any experience with Bing Ads and Clickbank? Would prefer to hear about successes.

trh15, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  2. Richard Miller

Richard Miller Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it works well but you will need a 'review' type of content on your site for this, no direct linking allowed. Also, avoid any products in 'health' niche, it's very tricky. Education offers convert very well for me.

Richard Miller, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Of course it works but you must be careful at your keywords what offer you promote landing page etc

Spartan14, Feb 2, 2017 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Richard, I think I know what you mean when you are referring to "no direct linking", but I want to be sure I understand. can you briefly explain what you mean by "direct linking"? Thanks much!

Dana C. Beck, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  5. Demos

Demos Member

Best Answers:
    Direct linking is when you send your traffic directly to the offer page of the product or service you are promoting. An alternative that would work in this case would be to send your traffic to a website/landing page you have built and own and then direct them to the offer through links on your website/landing page.

Demos, Nov 9, 2017 IP
  6. maglow

maglow Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am still trying and trying and trying.... I have paused my ad at the moment while soul-searching.... Spent USD 500+. Tweaked my ad a little here and there, now and then. Added keywords, did my split tests, etc... Changed my offer as well.... So....anyone can share their experience ?

maglow, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  7. adel80

adel80 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks and Make money online is accepted or?

adel80, Apr 11, 2020 IP