1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site not registering for Adsense

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    But then it says I am able to reapply? So what is the meaning of that?
    And yes it didn't comply with guidelines that's why it was rejected, for "Adult Content" though there was none like I mentioned.
    Also for site being not good enough, normally Google would then reject with an "insufficient content" rather than "Adult content" correct?

I am suspicious about the adult backlinks but I was under the impression that Adsense checks for "adult content" like "adult content" keywords on the site, since you mentioned I thought backlinks was also a factor?

Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    nope.

Agent000, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  3. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope what exactly? The part about "insufficient content"?

Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If a site sucks, it typically get the "does not comply" etc
    'insufficient content' can mean 'not enough content' or 'insufficient useful content'
    I look at up to dozens of sites a day that get rejected by adsense - can usually spot the reason in seconds.

Agent000, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  5. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    So you are saying that it is possible that the site doesn't actually have "adult content" but just sucks(which is fine) so Google denied it with an "adult content" reply as the "does not comply" reason?
    But then they just outright ban it? That is something I have not heard of. Usually even if the site does "suck" they would just deny it and not ban it from ever applying again correct?

Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  6. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    My final view on this issue:
    1. Make sure that you have good content.
    2. Build targeted traffic related to your niche.
    3. Remove or Disavow all spammy backlinks (if there are any).
    4. Re-apply.

shadowweb, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  7. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    That was my initial plan but Agent000 said it is likely that I have been banned from adsense.
    Initially if the problem was just a simple "adult content" fixing the "adult content" material would have suffice, and essentially content-wise I would have been fine as I was denied for "adult content" not bad content.
    But after hearing what Agent000 said it seems to not be the case and I was actually denied for "bad content" and banned from Adsense, so reapplying isn't exactly an option anymore.
    It is perplexing as I have never heard of being banned from ever applying to Adsense again because of "bad content" and furthermore only after applying once.
    Furthermore does a "This URL is not available for signing up for AdSense" usually mean ban?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  8. skylikemake

skylikemake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2 month ago -_-

skylikemake, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  9. brajeshyadav

brajeshyadav Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you are using user friendly information on the website then sure you will get approval on adsence.

brajeshyadav, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  10. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The problem actually quite simple:
    Adsense think there is an adult content in your site. As long as the adult content is still in your site, you would not be able to re-register into adsense program.

To summary what have happened:
    1. You sign up using your site and it was rejected. Adsense said your site has adult content. In some area, adsense would not accept any site which have adult content.
    2. You have modified your site and remove any 'suspicious' content.
    3. You tried to re-register but system would not allow you to do it because the moment you add the URL of your site, the system said "This URL is not available for signing up for AdSense". It actually means 'that URL is not elegible for adsense'. And why it is not eligible for Adsense? Of course because adult content still present in the site.
    You were asking why it is happened and how to solve the problem. The answer are quite simple:
    1. Adult content is still available in your site. Eventhough you have removed or modified your site it doesn't mean 'that adult content' have been fully removed. There could be one or two (perhaps more) adult signal in your site.
    2. The word "Thankyou for your continued interest in AdSense. Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your initial application. To resubmit your application, complete the fields below" basically has two meanings: Your earlier attempt has failed and you could re-apply only after you have modified your site to comply with Adsense rules. I suggest you to re-read adsense guidelines and policy. It stated site with adult content is not allowed in some area.
    In my opinion, what has happened to you is normal. Adsense think your site still have adult content and any attempt to register using that URL will yield warning and rejection.
    To solve the problem, you have to remove any adult content from your site. I remember helped fellow webmasters getting their first adsense account after getting similar rejection. What I did is helping them identifying adult content and remove/change it with safe content.
    it usually take few days just to fully analize the site and identifying adult content (and other bad contents as well). The times may take longer if the sites has more than thousand of posts.
    Identifying adult content may sound easy but it actually isn't.
    These steps may able to help you:
    1. You have to fully read the content of each post, page, tag, category, label and any aspect of your sites. Use manual method as it is much better and reliable. To speed up process, analize content via database (I prefer this method. However it require skill in understanding how database works. PHPMyadmin and other methods could be used to help analizing content of your site)
    2. Re-analize HTML code generated by your site. To do this, check template or theme and remove any suspicious words which may trigger adult signal. The easiest method is by changing template/theme.
    3. Any graphical content should be analized as well. Image, logo, Icon and other similar MIME type should be checked. Sometimes it is good to change filename, ALT and title attribut to safe (and related) words.
    4. Any inaproriate comment in your site should be checked too. Comment is part of the content on your site and it has to be adult-free. Most of the times, less secured websites are filed with bad and adult words. Removing bad and adult contents in comment is necessary to apply in adsense program.
    5. Check for user searched URL and any 404 request in your log server. Any 404 and search page shoule be noindexed and redirected (if necessary. Never show ads in those pages unless you know what you were doing). You could also get variant of google bots in the logs and see the pages they have opened in the past.
    6. Avoid using external services to render the pages. Sometimes those external sites are classified as adult website and by using their services would yield warning and rejection.
    7. It may has nothing to do with your problem but you have to check whether the IP of your site is 'poluted'. It is actually not that big deal but adsense prefer serious and established site in their program.
    To troubleshoot the problem, you could add other URL and see if the warning and rejection is exist or not. If it exist that means there is 'problem' with the account being used to register. If other URL give no warning then the problem lies in your (initial) site.

The rejection message would still exist as long as the system detect adult content in your site. If you have fully (I mean all of them) removed adult contents, just wait for the system to recrawl and reindex your site. It usually takes times but you coukd speed it up using Webmastertools (search console).

Last, the rejection message you were seeing is a typical of 'automatic' prevention. A manual prevention is happened if you could add the URL of your site and re-apply multiple times and one day found out there is no way to change the URL with another site unless using another email address.

What I have wrote in this post is based on my opinion and my experience. Use the information 'as is' and I have to say one or more of it (if not all) could be wrong. I would like to write much more about the topic but it is not easy to write via phone.

Arick unirow, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  11. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That site is obviously black listed, and nothing he does will allow him to even apply with it.

Try getting another site and signing up, and then see if you can add this as a second site, if it even lets you.

pmf123, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  12. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much. This is exactly the type of analysis I wanted. Very informative and helpful, I will follow the steps listed and see what I can do.
    And I am still able to change the URL on my account to another one. So the last bit was enlightening, I did not know that equals "automatic" prevention. Very interesting so when one cannot change the URL on their account to another it means their account was "manually prevented". Truly informative the last bit.
    Again thank you will update if I run into any other problems or issue is solved.

Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  13. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm...I will see if it is black listed after I do another scan for any adult content. If after all my editing and it still is being rejected then that is possible I suppose?

Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  14. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You know you can also PM your URL if you do not want to post it here. Maybe Agent000 or pmf123 wouldn't mind responding to your privately, telling you exactly what's wrong with your site.

qwikad.com, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  15. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I tested arick unirow's suggestion:
    "To troubleshoot the problem, you could add other URL and see if the warning and rejection is exist or not. If it exist that means there is 'problem' with the account being used to register. If other URL give no warning then the problem lies in your (initial) site."

I used another URL to see if I would get the "This URL is not available for Adsense" warning and good news it went through so the issue is not the account.
    Bad news it skipped the "Your Info" part and directly submitted the URL for review. I suppose because I already applied once before so it just automatically skipped that part.
    As of now it is on the "We're reviewing your Site. Reviewing your site will take up to 3 days. We'll email you when we're done." and pasting code on the site part
    Luckily I can just make another account so the matter is trivial.

The last test now would be to determine if the site is "automatic restricted" because adult content still exists like what arick unirow said or the site is "blacklisted" like what pmf123 said.

Also pmf123 mind explaining a little more about why you think this? Arick unirow's explanation seems plausible but you disagree? What is your take and reason for the above verdict?

Update: Received instant application reply regarding accidental submit, so that particular issue is fixed.

Troyutt, Feb 9, 2017 IP