1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site not registering for Adsense

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017.

I am getting a "This URL is not available for signing up for AdSense" when I try registering my site for Adsense. I applied once around a month ago and got an email saying I was unapproved two weeks ago. The issue was "adult content" on the site, though there was none. Nevertheless I went back and manually edited the site for any keywords that I thought might have raised a flag with bots. And then tried to reapply but got the "This URL is not available for signing up for AdSense" message. But the above message says:

Thank you for your continued interest in AdSense. Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your initial application. To resubmit your application, complete the fields below.

For your application to be successful, make sure you've resolved the issues described in the disapproval email we sent you:

If your application was disapproved because it matches a currently approved AdSense account, then you must close your other account before you reapply. If your application was disapproved because your site doesn't follow the AdSense program policies, then you must fix the issues with your site before you reapply. For more information, visit the AdSense Help Center.

So in the end I am confused, does this mean that the url is banned from Adsense or something? But then it says I can reapply with the above message. Apologies if I am being redundant, I did a little research myself beforehand, but wasn't able to find any definite answers so I decided to ask. Thanks in advance.

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  2. skylikemake

skylikemake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont even received email from them -_-

skylikemake, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is the URL?

Agent000, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  4. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    When did you apply? It can take up to 2-6 weeks+ for approval process.

I would rather not provide URL information if possible, honestly this seems like a type of question that could be answered without it.
    In short I just want to know if "This URL is not available for signing up for Adsense" equals ban from Adsense or is it just a time penalty and you have to wait a specific amount of time before you can reapply for Adsense after a denial.

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You not going to get any advice without the URL ...

Agent000, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  6. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry I am just uncomfortable with it and I don't really see a point in doing so.

If you were going to check my site for reasons why Adsense didn't approve me, there is no need as I already know Adsense already told me because of "Adult Content".
    If you were going to use a Adsense Ban check site/tool to check to see if the site was ban from Adsense, there is no need as I already did so and they all came up as "not banned".
    If it at least said I was banned then I would know what the problem is, but it says "not banned" yet I am unable to reapply which is perplexing.
    I just wanted another experienced human's analysis or take on the matter, or at the very least ask if there is a "set" amount of time before you can reapply after a denial.

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  7. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    Your URL might have some adult back links or might have been used as a adult website previously.

shadowweb, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  8. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    I forgot to mention that I checked my backlinks before and majority of them end with a .ipaddress.com
    There seems to be some type of adult back links but they all end with a .ipaddress.com so I suppose it is not a direct link? It takes me to the .ipaddress.com site instead of the adult site.

Also does anyone know if Adsense has a certain amount time before you can reapply after being disapproved? I was told that by others before so I would just like to vertify.

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  9. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    Have you checked your url with archive.org? : This can give you a hint on your domain history.
    Check your referral links in search console, if there are any adult backlinks disavow them.
    I don't think there are any time specified for re-application.

10. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a new domain I just bought though? Google Webmaster didn't display all backlinks so I use Small SEO Tools to check for backlinks is that alright?

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  11. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    Even, when it is a new domain it can have a history of spammy backlinks.
    Instead of using a single tool, use as many tools as possible and try to find those spammy backlinks.
    If possible, check if there are any indexed pages with adult title.

12. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No it's not right, you should use Ahrefs or other tools to check your backlinks, but I don't think there is any need to check backlinks. We can only able to help you if you provide your URL.

Furquan Ahmed, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  13. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    My site doesn't exist on archive.org it is relatively new so I suppose that means no past history of backlinks, but some current ones after creation.

I should have mentioned I also used Ahrefs and multiple other tools to check already. Mind explaining why no need to check for backlinks?

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  14. Agent000

Best Answers:
    That error you getting at Adsense will have absolutely NOTHING to do with the backlinks.

Agent000, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  15. Troyutt

Troyutt Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay so what is your take on it then?

Troyutt, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  16. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Without seeing the site its hard to say; most common reason I have seen is the site simply is not good enough or does not comply with guidelines, so Google block it to prevent cluttering up of the application process with sites that will be rejected.

Agent000, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  17. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    Is it a co-incidence that there are some adult backlinks for this website?
    I agree with you it is hard to tell without seeing the site. But here the OP has clearly stated about Google's reply : Adult Content.

18. Agent000

Best Answers:
    and WTF has that got to do with an adsense approval or not?

Agent000, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  19. shadowweb

shadowweb Member

Best Answers:
    How do you think a bot analyses a content, by just using words and images?
    Backlinks help the bot to indentify the relevancy of the content.

20. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Not for adsense!!!! Never ever heard of backlinks having anything to do with Adsense or not. You just making that up.

Agent000, Feb 8, 2017 IP