1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need an Expert Review of My Websites Design and Logo

Discussion in 'Design' started by sbsl, Jan 21, 2017.

Hello experts,

I need an review of my websites design, logo etc. Our bounce rate is high any suggestions will be appreciated.
    URL - https://www.sharkmotorcycleaudio.com
    Thanks

sbsl, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  2. WP Screamer

WP Screamer Member

Best Answers:
    Not a bad looking Site, nothing wrong with your logo or design. The Site did seem to load very slowly even tho your pagespeed per Google is 68/100 which isn't all that bad. The problems on Googles " "Should fix" were Image Optimization and Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content. You should also minify html, js and css. We are a civilization that is always in a hurry and want things now, it is possible that your bounce rate is high because the pagespeed is low and people leave before the page is fully loaded.

WP Screamer, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  3. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice and clean design. Images of the slider are not quality enough. Images are blurred. Other than that, it seems ok for me.

LinkGenie, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  4. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply

sbsl, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  5. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    Logo is very good goes with concept of the site. Work on carousel banners and header part of your site. Rest is well.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 6, 2017 IP