1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay Alway From Fiverr Traffic Gigs

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by daniel27lt, Jan 30, 2017.

Hi, I'm just wanting to warn people to be aware of all the traffic generation gigs on Fiverr. There are more and more popping up every day. They all claim to be real, but I guarantee you that 100% of them are not. They all use software to generate the leads. All the traffic generated will give you a 100% bounce rate with only 1 page viewed.

A lot of them say its Google Adsense safe, but I assure you that there not. Google is not stupid and they know more about this scam then the people who made the software to begin with. People pay Google heap's to advertise to real people, so Google takes this very serious.

I writing this as one of my clients thought it would be a great way to get 1000's of daily visitors to their website, only to find out that there were no conversions, and all the traffic was either coming from China or somewhere else with the same IP address. And if it's not the same IP address they use a proxy to change the IP.

High bounce rates will only give your site a bad name in Googles eyes that it's basically telling them there is nothing interesting on your site.

When I do a search on Fiverr I notice there are tons of great reviews, this is only because the people who purchased these are trusting the sellers to give them real visitors and doesn't know about traffic generating software. But it only takes 1 second to do a Google search (search on Google for "Traffic Generating Software") to find there are endless amounts of software available for anyone to do this themselves. Or furthermore, articles warning users the risks of using them.

Let me and the community know if you've either purchased any of these gigs or had any good or bad experiences.

daniel27lt, Jan 30, 2017 IP
    Best Seller and qwikad.com like this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's been said many times on this forum that 99% of traffic gigs are bogus. That traffic is generated by bots. An exception would be social media traffic gigs when your ad is re-tweeted, re-shared, re-posted on large social media accounts several times a day for an x number of days. But even then the traffic can be random and, in some cases, may not produce the results one is hoping to get.

qwikad.com, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up. I haven't used Fiverr for traffic but yes I was considering it. After reading your post, I think I've had a change of heart so-to-speak. Bots are used by so many "traffic vendors" that finding paid traffic from real live breathing humans is becoming a rarity. Thanks again for your post.

Dana C. Beck, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  4. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, that's true. That is, this message has been said before many times, not just here but on many forums and blog posts. But many still go ahead and make a purchase, hoping for the best. I am astounded by all the people who purchase these gigs, thinking it's real people. It makes me wonder what their thinking and if they ever thought of where this traffic come from and how they're generating it.

And yes, with the social media traffic, it's basically what you mentioned. There might be some good one's out there. But it's worthwhile to check out the seller's social profile and how active their viewers/subscribers are.

daniel27lt, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  5. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm glad to of helped. There's nothing good doing it this way. When it's too good to be true it usually is when speaking about traffic. For $5 and get 30,000 real visitors! Wow, now that's too good to be true.

If your willing to pay for traffic, PPC (Google and Bing ads) ads are the best, in my experience.

daniel27lt, Jan 31, 2017 IP
  6. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really? I just thought to active there. I've an account though! Thanks many!

robinymym, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  7. daniel27lt

daniel27lt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your welcome. I don't think I've found one legit gig on Fiverr selling traffic. A tip to keep in mind, if a gig offers 1000's of traffic within hours or days, then it's too good to be true.

daniel27lt, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  8. Guitar Prince

Guitar Prince Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, most of the traffic gigs are just bots. And all of them say "REAL human visitors" and "no bots!" which is a lie. Honestly you can't tell me dozens of real people each day are coming to my site from the exact same locations, with 20+ at a time all of a sudden. And then adding items to the cart but not one of them checking out.
    I've tried them on a few sites, and it was a bad idea. Even got banned from Adsense because of one.
    I'd suggest sticking to the regular methods like Adwords.

Guitar Prince, Feb 5, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  9. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep. Those people just take your money and sending bots to your sites. They are not real visitors. You can't send real visitors like that.

dumindushalika, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  10. Guntzenbach Conrad

Guntzenbach Conrad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This rubbish traffic thing has been in the market for over 15 years and is still present. Fortunately for me, I've learned 15 years ago.

I bought 10,000 hits for $29.00. My hit counter went up FAST and I got excited. In the end, ZERO converts. After I did a research, I realize all this buy-massive-hits things are all fake. I even observed some freelance websites with people asking for these traffic-bot scripts.

LETS MAKE THIS KNOWN TO THE WORLD BEFORE MORE PEOPLE BECOMES VICTIM.

Guntzenbach Conrad, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  11. aeclubwoi

aeclubwoi Peon

Best Answers:
    yes! just bot.
    gclub

aeclubwoi, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  12. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    yes traffic seller mostly provide fake traffic so it is good if we stay away from this.

David Jones42, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  13. REIGN FOREVER

REIGN FOREVER Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely agree...as a novice I did a gig supposedly marketing me to a group of 2 million people(don't judge me I'm still wet behind the ears in this arena lol) all I can say is it was complete trash.

REIGN FOREVER, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  14. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I found this to be true . . . the numbers of visitors were as paid for, but I got zero interest in even the most generally interesting free offers, so the traffic was worth zero in terms of income, and of course a negative in terms of SEO (I tested this on an old site, so as not to damage any of my valuable websites).

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  15. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you recommend for traffic generating software? What is safest?

Best Seller, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  16. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    Almost all traffic gigs sell traffic generated with different programs(jingling,trafficspirit..etc).From my experience i find only 1 gig that sell real traffic with some results.

tribalad, Mar 2, 2017 IP
  17. sayamrahman

sayamrahman Member

Best Answers:
    traffic from Fiverr like 1000's or 30,000 visitors are fake and software generated( Sennuke, Ninja etc). You can easily understand by set up google analytics and see where are traffic coming from? Most of the traffic are bots and fake and it will increase bounce rate. Also Measure bounce rate, session, location etc.

sayamrahman, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  18. DynaDotRep

DynaDotRep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a good friend that purchased a ton of these 'visitors' recently and was very disappointed. I wish I would of read this post before he decided to purchase so many from different sellers.

DynaDotRep, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  19. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is quite a good place for some outsourceable jobs, but NEVER traffic.

Anitasol, Mar 7, 2017 IP
  20. Sherlyn Shah

Sherlyn Shah Member

Best Answers:
    True and one of the most crucial eye opener topic for all blog members and forum...Fiverr websites are well known for reviews..and based on this reviews given by unknown professionals many others suffer....As said on the above discussion...Fiverr is good but not for traffic

Sherlyn Shah, Mar 8, 2017 IP