1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much would you pay? for a "Product in a Box" (Ebook + sales page + affiliate page, + Emails) ??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by entry, Jan 28, 2017.

It would be nice to get the view of product creators, affiliate marketers, newbie marketers, to this question - How much would you expect to pay for this all in one product package?
    If a product creator is to sell an ebook product (and many extras listed in the list below) in a all in one box, in a niche decided by a buyer,

which then the buyer can just buy it and start to sell it with their own strategy etc,

Then how much would you expect to pay for it?
    • Ebook (50+ page)
    • Sales letter
    • Squeeze page
    • Short report (to compliment the squeeze page)
    • Affilaite page (6 Banners, Email copy, Various titles, articles, blog posts etc)
    • 10 Autoresponder emails
    • Thank you page
    • Download page
    • Can you suggest anything else to include to this list? (please add if something else would be useful for a buyer to this package)

1) How much would you be typically willing to pay for that package?

2) What is the minimum price you would pay for that 'all in one product - in a box?What price would you say is a fair minimum price, with all of this included?

3) What is the maximum price you would pay for that 'all in one product - in a box?
    (as a maximum that you would not pay any more than?)

4) Can you suggest anything else to include to this list? (please add if something else would be useful for a buyer to this package)

for [any nich] of their choice.

It would be nice to get the view of product creators, affiliate marketers, newbie marketers, etc, to 1) 2) and 3) Thank

entry, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It would depend on the niche and what the content of the ebook focuses on.... duh... Weight loss, weight gain, stocks, picking up women, jerking off..... all would be different money

NetStar, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  3. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please mention the niche and the targeted market in detail. Otherwise it would be difficult to mention a price cap that I wanna pay.

dumindushalika, Feb 4, 2017 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When I think of an all in one box, (doesnt really matter what niche), i think of two different price points, being $49 and $99, and its not a bad idea to have two different pricing options. BUT, I do not know how long it takes you to do each package, and I do not know how much you need per hour to justify your time, so pricing really starts with your base costs.

Alot of people who are new to IM need support, and want more then reading just an ebook. Adding "5+ hours of support via skype" could be a good feature. If this is really an all in one box... people really want a results guarantee. If you provide a fool proof, step by step guide, as well as support for buyers, and everything is done, then there is no reason why the premium package cant have a results guarantee or money back.

IMHO, depeding on your base costs, make a good deal priced at $49... and an amazing deal priced at $99.

matt_62, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like the above strategy. Also another thing to keep in mind is the principal of supply and demand. If you're package is in demand and there's a strong need and market for it you can drop the price and aim for volume. However, if you are sitting alone in your niche and there isn't a strong market you may need to raise the cost in order to stay in business.

You may find comfort in selling at $99 with having an on sale price of $69.99. This will require testing... In order to be successful you will need a good package and the right marketing plan. You should worry about your content first then decide on a price point.

NetStar, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  6. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) How much would you be typically willing to pay for that package?
    This is actually a great idea! I would be willing to pay around 70-100 bucks for it, PROVIDED THAT what I'm getting is really worth it. To ensure of this, maybe you can have prospects look at a sample work to have them decide. Also, offering an introductory price (like $49 as suggested above) would be a great move.

2) What is the minimum price you would pay for that 'all in one product - in a box?What price would you say is a fair minimum price, with all of this included?

I think it would be fair if the price (after the introductory price) would not go lower than $70. As long as the content is good, it'll surely be a good buy! A good buy people would pay for. :)

3) What is the maximum price you would pay for that 'all in one product - in a box?
    (as a maximum that you would not pay any more than?)

I'm thinking $100.

4) Can you suggest anything else to include to this list?

I think you have included great features on the list. However, I think you should also focus on the post-purchase service. What are you willing to do for prospects after they purchase the product?

Good luck, and I hope this helps.

Anitasol, Feb 5, 2017 IP