1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TraffPop Ad Network (official thread)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by TraffPop, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well since you didn't reach their minimum limit for payout you have to wait. what about the publishers who have balance from October or November and their balance already reached the minimum payout limit ( 50$ ) . I want to make sure did this network pay to all ?

Zaraki, Jan 7, 2017 IP
  2. TraffPop

TraffPop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We were paid for everybody, If somebody didn't get payment write we email tied to your TraffPop Ads account, we will solve this question

TraffPop, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  3. TraffPop

TraffPop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Information for Advertisers. Now we are ready to offer you a high-quality traffic from United States for Chrome browser and more that 1.5M imp per day for other geo's

TraffPop, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  4. jaksy29

jaksy29 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am advising everyone to stay away from TraffPop.

Worked with them for 3 months. Got paid for 2 of them and as soon as I've told them that ''I'm going to stop working with you because I found something better" they removed my payment from NET0 to NET30. I was supposed this last payment on December 1st, then as the rules modified - on the December 30th. January came and their support wasn't to be found. Not even George Wiliams, a support whom I have a great respect for , was to be found.

So now after about one month of being inactive, they come back with a new support ( Boleka Kravchik ) which told me he cannot issue my payment yet and then stopped replying, even he was online all day.
    2 months of waiting for a payment from them and then they started ignoring me.

Great job TraffPop, started as a serious looking company who turned into a scam.
    Keep it going, this won't last.

Also, why would you use it since you have a lot of great companies like popcash,popads,ad-maven,propeller? Go try these companies and ignore this, you'll get scammed with TraffPop

jaksy29, Feb 3, 2017 IP
  5. `Paul`

`Paul` Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i don't receive payment ,, i send ticket to Boleka Kravchik but no reply

`Paul`, Feb 5, 2017 IP
  6. TraffPop

TraffPop Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, the guys who wrote two previous messages may resent our company because they probably have not got the money for that running low-quality traffic and received negative feedback from our advertisers. We have a qualitative approach to the analysis of traffic publishers, so if traffic is full of bots is better ignorte us!
    P.S. By the way, there are suspicions that messages are written by one person also.

TraffPop, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  7. jaksy29

jaksy29 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please stop with the bullshit.
    I spoke weekly with George and asked for feedback about the traffic.
    And he had a total different opinion compared with yours, he told me to sent more. Until I didn't wanted to because I found a better offer and stopped sending traffic - and apparently, so did TraffPop with the payments. Completely unprofessional.
    Now you're telling me that the traffic wasn't good? Good one.

Anyone who is even thinking about trying them, send me a PM and I'll provide you a list with 5 paying networks for good traffic without a NET30 rule. This is just to stop you from using a completely unprofessional ad network and waste your traffic & time.

jaksy29, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  8. `Paul`

`Paul` Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    anyone get paid ,, my payment still pending

`Paul`, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  9. `Paul`

`Paul` Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started working with traffpop since november 2016 ,,
    in January 2017 I was asked for payment and account manager John Watts said the payments will begin on 5 January 2017

[​IMG]

in February 2017, I asked the repayment ... and here's the answer my account manager

[​IMG]
    whereas my paypal account normal, I can accept payments without problems, on the same day I received a payment from another network

I continue to support traffpop via skype

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

until now boleka never reply to my message again, via skype or through support traffpop and I remain pending payments
    [​IMG]

Traffpop is 100% SCAM network

`Paul`, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  10. Keit

Keit Peon

Best Answers:
    This was the response i got from their support today when I was asking about payment.

Message Boleka Kravchik multiple times on skype no response at all.

And when i requested them to send me an email which they have on the violation of payment terms, they went quiet.... Not one bit trustworthy at all even the account manager doesn't even respond.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
    Keit, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  11. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    An update is here,
    I don't really like their payment sched system, it's very very very delayed!
    I was paid once by them but now, I didn't get my payout yet and guess what it's over 45 days already from the time i request a payout and it still pending.

I think their company getting down and they are keeping all the money for themselves... This turns out to be SCAM already...

Lorienz, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  12. Keit

Keit Peon

Best Answers:
    now a days gonna request for credit referrals prevent shit like this for happening.... too many such scam companies around.

Keit, Apr 9, 2017 IP
  13. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Where is my payout already?
    Last month you said my payout will be sent to me by April 17th this month but until now I didn't receive it yet...
    Don't wait for me to post bad review here on digitalpoint and all other forums about your bad habits or being a SCAM.

My account email:

Please note: I have proof, screenshots of my account payment still in pending, the other one is already paid and the one still in pending. Also I have proof of our conversation with your support on skype and your site live chats...

Lorienz, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  14. Keit

Keit Peon

Best Answers:
    I doubt your going to get anything having the same issue with them.

Keit, Apr 18, 2017 IP
  15. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So it looks like domain is also down...

webmoney, Jan 14, 2018 IP